Nzoner's Game Room>GIF your reaction to the trade up/pick
Eleazar 07:35 PM 04-27-2017

[Reply]
19now11 02:03 AM 04-28-2017
kap 2.0. gongrats. you guys win.:-)
[Reply]
Amnorix 06:52 AM 04-28-2017
Originally Posted by OCinBuffalo:
:-)As a long time member, ever since the pre-season before the Buffalo Bills utterly destroyed your Matt Cassel-led Chiefs?

I have this:

Shall we dance? How about some history of Bills Trade Downs? Let's see: We trade DOWN(not up, ESPN appears to have a learning disability regarding this issue) to draft EJ Manuel, with the Rams, who traded up to get Tavon Austin and a JAG safety.

Basically: we got EJ(yeah, yeah), Kiko Alonso(oh crap, now you see it, right?), a speedy WR and a TE who is underrated because he missed this season with an IR. He can be great, but we'll see... Anyhow, I'm purposely distracting you from the only point that matters: We traded Kiko for Shady McCoy, straight up.
:-)

The Rams pissed away their draft picks to us, because the Redskins(:-)) pissed away their RG3 picks to them.

Now, I don't want to go casting aspersions...but...WTF? You do realize that #27 next year is the WORST case for us using your pick, right? Either way, it's still a #1.

I know, I know, it's a shitty thing to go pissing all over you on Draft Day #1, but, in my time here I've found that you are sensible bunch.

Therefore: I will tell you now. Never trade with the Bills(ahem, Colts gave us Jerry Hughes for guy that isn't on their team now), never believe their pre-draft BS(Ahem, how we got to draft our starting LT in the 2nd), and worst of all, never do a draft day trade-up with us.

The days of Ralph/Donahoe are long gone. We've drafted better than any other team in the last 3 years, in terms of impact starters, total. Coaching is our problem, talent is not.

Doubt me? Here's an analogy: if scoring points/season got you into the playoffs last year, we'd be the #2 seed. And if winning the popular vote made you POTUS, Hillary would be.

Our problems are easily corrected on defense. Combine that with your schedule? You've given us a better pick than 27. We'll see how much better.

And oh, one more thing? We STILL don't value our property based on how close it is to the highway, unlike Missouri/Kansas. Last time we spoke that was a difficult concept. No, we live away from the highway, so, any of you driving through NY, sees what we want the IRS to see. :-)

Yes, the Patriots really appreciate their Bills farm team helping to develop talent to help the Patriots win more Super Bowls. Keep it up!

(sorry, he was being a dick to you guys so I really couldn't help myself).
[Reply]
DaNewGuy 07:06 AM 04-28-2017
Originally Posted by loochy:
Broken Alex smith
[Reply]
Bowser 08:11 AM 04-28-2017
Originally Posted by DaFace:
This is probably about as close to authentic for more people than would like to admit it around here. :-)
[Reply]
Fish 08:39 AM 04-28-2017

[Reply]
Reerun_KC 10:03 AM 04-28-2017

[Reply]
Reerun_KC 10:04 AM 04-28-2017
Then it happened and I was like

[Reply]
Reerun_KC 10:05 AM 04-28-2017
Then alot of this went on!

[Reply]
suzzer99 10:10 AM 04-28-2017

[Reply]
suzzer99 10:12 AM 04-28-2017
What really bugs me is I decided to take the scenic route home from work since I didn't think the Chiefs would pick for another hour at least and I just wasn't in the mood to sit in traffic. Walked in like 1 minute after the pick - as multiple spoiler texts arrived from friends. At least I got to see some analysis but I missed the whole build-up.

And of course I forgot to record it and shitty-ass spectrum has no way to tell your DVR to record something over the web.
[Reply]
Reerun_KC 10:12 AM 04-28-2017
And then Sandy and Tigger went all...

[Reply]
Nixhex 10:14 AM 04-28-2017

[Reply]
Reerun_KC 10:15 AM 04-28-2017

[Reply]
ChiTown 10:16 AM 04-28-2017
Originally Posted by suzzer99:

[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 10:17 AM 04-28-2017