[Reply]
OldSchool 10:47 PM 04-27-2017

[Reply]
thabear04 10:47 PM 04-27-2017

[Reply]
Psyko Tek 10:53 PM 04-27-2017
Originally Posted by Amnorix:
:-) This thread is awesome!

Congrats. A first round quarterback for the Chiefs?!

hang it's more
a first round,
top ten,
trade up
the chiefs are 2 years older than me
and I have no fucking idea how to process this
chief's never did this
ried's never done thid
dorsey's never done this
and I think dorsey ios really great at drafting, so,

FUCK YEAH

[Reply]
Coach 11:03 PM 04-27-2017
Start of the Draft, where there were some picks that the announcers were rim jobbing on some guys who I thought were questionable at best. I'm sitting here thinking "Christ, we have another 3 hours before the Chiefs get on the clock at 27."

Then my phone starts vibrating like crazy and I look into it and at the same time, heard on the TV that Kansas City just traded up.

Instantly after processing the news, I knew in my gut that it has to be a QB because you don't normally trade up for a shitty Guard from North Dakota State.

I would have been OK with either Watson or Mahomes, but I was more partial to Mahomes. When it became official that it was Mahomes, I just went nuts.

After that, just had a good beer with pizza with the wife and told her "The Chiefs just made a Franchise Game Changer."

[Reply]
suzzer99 11:05 PM 04-27-2017
The world needs more Benny Hill gifs.
[Reply]
Fansy the Famous Bard 11:08 PM 04-27-2017

[Reply]
hometeam 11:09 PM 04-27-2017

[Reply]
OCinBuffalo 11:11 PM 04-27-2017
:-)As a long time member, ever since the pre-season before the Buffalo Bills utterly destroyed your Matt Cassel-led Chiefs?

I have this:

Shall we dance? How about some history of Bills Trade Downs? Let's see: We trade DOWN(not up, ESPN appears to have a learning disability regarding this issue) to draft EJ Manuel, with the Rams, who traded up to get Tavon Austin and a JAG safety.

Basically: we got EJ(yeah, yeah), Kiko Alonso(oh crap, now you see it, right?), a speedy WR and a TE who is underrated because he missed this season with an IR. He can be great, but we'll see... Anyhow, I'm purposely distracting you from the only point that matters: We traded Kiko for Shady McCoy, straight up.
:-)

The Rams pissed away their draft picks to us, because the Redskins(:-)) pissed away their RG3 picks to them.

Now, I don't want to go casting aspersions...but...WTF? You do realize that #27 next year is the WORST case for us using your pick, right? Either way, it's still a #1.

I know, I know, it's a shitty thing to go pissing all over you on Draft Day #1, but, in my time here I've found that you are sensible bunch.

Therefore: I will tell you now. Never trade with the Bills(ahem, Colts gave us Jerry Hughes for guy that isn't on their team now), never believe their pre-draft BS(Ahem, how we got to draft our starting LT in the 2nd), and worst of all, never do a draft day trade-up with us.

The days of Ralph/Donahoe are long gone. We've drafted better than any other team in the last 3 years, in terms of impact starters, total. Coaching is our problem, talent is not.

Doubt me? Here's an analogy: if scoring points/season got you into the playoffs last year, we'd be the #2 seed. And if winning the popular vote made you POTUS, Hillary would be.

Our problems are easily corrected on defense. Combine that with your schedule? You've given us a better pick than 27. We'll see how much better.

And oh, one more thing? We STILL don't value our property based on how close it is to the highway, unlike Missouri/Kansas. Last time we spoke that was a difficult concept. No, we live away from the highway, so, any of you driving through NY, sees what we want the IRS to see. :-)
[Reply]
Simply Red 11:12 PM 04-27-2017
Originally Posted by Bowser:
i saw that first on the mane - I never thought OM would show me a gif I'd not seen - but they did - it only took 12 years.
[Reply]
Fat Elvis 11:14 PM 04-27-2017

[Reply]
TribalElder 11:18 PM 04-27-2017

[Reply]
CoMoChief 12:03 AM 04-28-2017

[Reply]

eDave 12:07 AM 04-28-2017

[Reply]
OCinBuffalo 12:20 AM 04-28-2017
Oh yeah one other thing I think we can all agree on?

The Jets Suck at the Draft. A S, who isn't even the best S, as a top 10?

Just in case any of you ever missed this? Here you go:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rZxNeFLuY98
[Reply]
kccrow 01:18 AM 04-28-2017
Originally Posted by OCinBuffalo:
Oh yeah one other thing I think we can all agree on?

The Jets Suck at the Draft. A S, who isn't even the best S, as a top 10?

Just in case any of you ever missed this? Here you go:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rZxNeFLuY98
You're dissing the Jets about the draft when your team seems to be quite inept at it most of the time? JFC. Jamal Adams was widely considered the best S in this class and the safest pick after Garrett. What the fuck are you even rattling on about?
[Reply]
Page 5 of 7
< 12345 67 >
Up