ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 2
1 2 >
Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum>My CP Draft Forum Prospect Rankings
Direckshun 02:43 PM 04-27-2017
Spoiler: it's not a deep draft.

1. Direckshun -- all out hustler, makes his teammates better and is really the alpha male in the Draft Forum locker room
2. kccrow -- team player, does great work, still isn't very much liked or respected by anyone
3. SNR -- really only good at a couple things, locker room cancer
4. Rain Man -- teammates really respect his efforts, but really is only best providing depth and belongs on the bench
5. DJ's left nut -- too much of a tweener; frequently tries to make splash plays but only derails the team's efforts
6. chiefscafan -- likeable effort guy who does the dirty work, but really fucking terrible at pretty much everything
7. Hoover -- one of those players who's absence would have no impact on the team, but hey at least he doesn't actively make it worse
8. staylor26 -- oh hey speaking of making it actively worse
9. Sfeihc -- still learning English; is a major project that no coach really wants to even talk to
10. BossChief -- the Matt Cassel of ChiefsPlanet; is a designated community leader but everybody is flying banners to get him off the team
11. CleveSteve -- a talented player who is too often consumed by his crippling stupidity; teams have taken this player off their draft board but I hold out hope that tutoring could make him functionally literate
12. Tambaberry -- oh hey your final thoughts are like TWO SENTENCES LONG. five months of draft talk and those are your FINAL thoughts? please make them your final thoughts and leave forever
13. ChiefAshhole1056 -- never gets out of the doghouse, has given us diluted posting samples for several years
14. BigMeatballBillay -- hasn't punched a woman to my knowledge, but almost certainly will at some point
15. Marco Polo -- respected veteran with balky knees that is going to have to be cut due to the fact it's been five years since he's meaningfully contributed
16. KChiefs1 -- boom or bust prospect, in that both words are onomatopoeias for the sound he makes when he shits
17. Dante84 -- would make a really valuable contributor to any team so long as it's not ours
18. Chief Roundup -- allowed onto the team only because he keeps fucking calling and we can't bring ourselves to tell him how much we fucking hate him; will be given faulty protection to expose to danger
19. Quesadilla Joe -- quite possibly the worst humanity has to offer
20. Pestilence -- his mother makes for great halftime entertainment
[Reply]
Frosty 02:51 PM 04-27-2017
* hoping for UDFA *
[Reply]
The Franchise 02:55 PM 04-27-2017
After KnowMo? I'm editing every one of your threads from now on. Get ready, sunshine.
[Reply]
O.city 03:03 PM 04-27-2017
I actually laughed pretty hard at some of these. Good job.

Question though, what if billay punches a tranny he thought was a woman? Does that still count?
[Reply]
TambaBerry 03:04 PM 04-27-2017
I typed that on my phone asshole. Lol but your list was discredited when you put yourself number one
[Reply]
TambaBerry 03:05 PM 04-27-2017
I am the Kizer of this board. All the talent in the world but too lazy to put it all together
[Reply]
ModSocks 03:06 PM 04-27-2017
I didn't even make the list?

Pfffff....might as well just call me Tom Brady then.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 03:08 PM 04-27-2017
BUT I DON'T WANNA BE JABRILL PEPPERS!!!!

(Well done, sir...CleveSteve's was the best)
[Reply]
Dave Lane 03:10 PM 04-27-2017
I hear that Dave Lane guy is rising up the draftboards but its all on measurables. Nothing between the ears. Total contrarian pick.
[Reply]
ModSocks 03:10 PM 04-27-2017
Clevesteve?

Who the fuck is Clevesteve?

CLEARLY a reach....
[Reply]
CleveSteve 03:17 PM 04-27-2017
Feel like I should have ranked 31st or 32nd somehow.
[Reply]
Fansy the Famous Bard 03:26 PM 04-27-2017
I feel like a lot of undrafted posters are still sitting in the Green room wondering why the fuck they accepted the invitation to this forum.
[Reply]
CleveSteve 03:29 PM 04-27-2017
CleveSteve is looking to trade down...

...wait. What are we doing again?
[Reply]
staylor26 03:30 PM 04-27-2017
:-)
[Reply]
Hoover 03:33 PM 04-27-2017
Don't we need a "high motor" guy?
[Reply]
Page 1 of 2