ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 9 of 15
« First < 56789 10111213 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Call your shot: Who will be a Chief tomorrow night
pugsnotdrugs19 04:40 PM 04-26-2017
It's finally Draft Day Eve, as I'd call it. We've pondered back and forth the possibilities that come with picking at #27 for months, and now its almost time to see who is under the Chiefs' tree in 2017.

So, a day ahead, call your shot below. Who you want them to pick, who you believe they will pick, or both.
[Reply]
nychief 07:22 AM 04-27-2017
Originally Posted by Mecca:
Why the hell would a team with 10 picks trade down?
Does not that have to be pick in this years draft necessarily, but I take your point.

Jaguars Considering Deshaun Watson At No. 4?
https://www.profootballrumors.com/20...n-watson-draft
[Reply]
TambaBerry 07:25 AM 04-27-2017
Anything about qbs in the top ten is just trying to make teams trade up.
[Reply]
TambaBerry 07:25 AM 04-27-2017
Also, Adoree Jackson? No thanks he isn't very good
[Reply]
Gravedigger 07:38 AM 04-27-2017
I think Mahomes goes ahead of schedule, we trade up to early 20s to take Watson. Or vise versa.
[Reply]
Frosty 07:50 AM 04-27-2017
I predict much wailing and gnashing of teeth on CP through Saturday.
[Reply]
Bowser 08:02 AM 04-27-2017
I WANT either Mahomes, Watson, or Kizer.

I THINK they are going to take either a pass rusher or a corner

I EXPECT them to take a guard or a defensive tackle

I really just want a premium position in the first - QB, corner, or an Edge rusher
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 08:20 AM 04-27-2017
Originally Posted by Iowanian:
My predictiOn based on a lot of years following this factory of sadness.

Most of the players fans here want will be available when the Chiefs pick. Fans will clamor like real life "it's happening" gifs.....excitement and fervor will build that the Chiefs are finally taking a first round QB.....and the commish will walk onto the stage and say

With the 27th selection of the 2017 NFL draft, th Chiefs select, fatty Mcnoname DT from Berkeley college of sensitivity and nonviolence.

New mullet cheering gifs will be created, fans will hate the pic. John Dorsey and Andy Reid will proclaim excitement for the chance to select this 6th round projected steal.
I take it you don't think the Chiefs have drafted particularly well.
[Reply]
Coogs 08:30 AM 04-27-2017
Originally Posted by Frosty:
I predict much wailing and gnashing of teeth on CP through Saturday.
Gnashing of the teeth starts and ends tonight for me. Tonight is the night the direction of the franchise for the foreseeable future is set. Are we going to roll with Alex, or are we headed a different direction. That will be decided tonight.
[Reply]
tatorhog 08:36 AM 04-27-2017
I could realistically see Mahomes or even Trubisky being the target (even moving up for either), but if he can't be had, then I could see repeat of last year. Moving back into the 2nd, and taking BPA ala Chris Jones. In that case, I think its Adoree Jackson.

Ordinarily I would say no way they trade up, but they've retained the most players from last year of any team in the NFL, and the need doesn't appear to equal the number of picks we have.
[Reply]
Frosty 08:37 AM 04-27-2017
Originally Posted by Coogs:
Gnashing of the teeth starts and ends tonight for me. Tonight is the night the direction of the franchise for the foreseeable future is set. Are we going to roll with Alex, or are we headed a different direction. That will be decided tonight.
Exactly. I am getting very concerned about all of the sudden smoke concerning Adoree' Jackson. :-)
[Reply]
raybec 4 08:52 AM 04-27-2017
I am almost certain it will be a WTF pick. Something in the ballpark of a Dee Ford, I just don't get the feeling they are going QB early as much as I want them to.

I want them to take any of the three:
Mahomes
Watson
Webb

I'd be happy with:
Cunningham
Jarrad Davis
Dalvin Cook

They'll probably pick one of three:
Forrest Lamp
Malik McDowell
Adoree Jackson
[Reply]
Red Dawg 08:56 AM 04-27-2017
Dorsey can grab some faith tonight by doing what he needs to grabbing a QB in round 1. My own belief is running out keeping Smith another year. We could have kept Foles and gotten better on offense in my opinion but he was allowed to walk so we can keep Smith to run an offense loaded with talent that he fails to use.

If we don't make a move for a QB tonight that will be another fugg up on Dorsey's resume. Smith can't be here in 2018. He just can't. We have waited a life time for some hope at QB and he needs to do the right thing. If a QB is worth pick 27 why not at 15? Value shit is stupid in round one. Go get us one Dorsey.
[Reply]
splatbass 09:00 AM 04-27-2017
Originally Posted by ILChief:
Grown men can't be disappointed?
Yes, but when they won't allow themselves to hope for a QB because they know they can't handle the disappointment if we don't draft one they need to lose their man cards.
[Reply]
Dave Lane 09:00 AM 04-27-2017
Originally Posted by kccrow:
Still clinging to Alex's nutsack, praying he doesn't get the ax sooner than later?
There was doubt?
[Reply]
Dave Lane 09:03 AM 04-27-2017
Originally Posted by BigMeatballBillay:
I'll write it on my dildo take a pic and send it to you.

[Reply]
Page 9 of 15
« First < 56789 10111213 > Last »
Up