ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 15
« First < 23456 78910 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Call your shot: Who will be a Chief tomorrow night
pugsnotdrugs19 04:40 PM 04-26-2017
It's finally Draft Day Eve, as I'd call it. We've pondered back and forth the possibilities that come with picking at #27 for months, and now its almost time to see who is under the Chiefs' tree in 2017.

So, a day ahead, call your shot below. Who you want them to pick, who you believe they will pick, or both.
[Reply]
TLO 08:45 PM 04-26-2017
Chiefs trade out of the first round tomorrow night.
[Reply]
KC_Lee 08:45 PM 04-26-2017
Originally Posted by Black Bob:
Deshaun Watson - he's the QB Reid has been waiting for. I think we will move up to #18 and get him.
TN will want a 2nd rounder to move up, they do not have any picks in round 2.
[Reply]
MMXcalibur 08:47 PM 04-26-2017
Deshaun Watson
[Reply]
Simply Red 08:47 PM 04-26-2017
Originally Posted by ILChief:
Defensive lineman
yup.
[Reply]
Randallflagg 08:50 PM 04-26-2017
Originally Posted by Pestilence:
Who I want: Pat Mahomes

Who I think they'll pick: Deshaun Watson

Actually, I believe they'll pick some OG that SHOULD go at about 278....

Deshaun Watson "should" be the pick....
[Reply]
OldSchool 08:51 PM 04-26-2017
Originally Posted by O.city:
Trade up that far for an ilb? No.
Of Foster's caliber? He's all but guaranteed to be a Pro-Bowl level player, barring injuries, and would go a long way towards making the defense good again. I don't know if you noticed, but DJ is pretty much done being a good starter in this league and there's literally no one on the team capable of replacing him.
[Reply]
Mr. Laz 08:54 PM 04-26-2017
Originally Posted by Mr. Laz:
I think they get a Cornerback in the 1st

Gaines,Ackers and Mitchell are FA's in '18, Nelson and Peters are FA's in '19

a lot of good CBs likely to be available @27.
To put names to my earlier post:

CB Kevin King or CB Chidobe Awuzie

or

LB Jarrad Davis (if a stud LB falls it could pull Dorsey away from picking a CB)
[Reply]
Buckweath 08:55 PM 04-26-2017
Originally Posted by OldSchool:
Of Foster's caliber? He's all but guaranteed to be a Pro-Bowl level player, barring injuries, and would go a long way towards making the defense good again. I don't know if you noticed, but DJ is pretty much done being a good starter in this league and there's literally no one on the team capable of replacing him.
Ok when is the last time that you saw a team trade up for an Ilb in the 1st round?
[Reply]
Chief Northman 08:55 PM 04-26-2017
Draft Foster?

R.I.P. Marshawn, Melvin and C.J.
[Reply]
O.city 08:57 PM 04-26-2017
Still, no.
[Reply]
Otter 09:04 PM 04-26-2017
Will Pick: Haason Reddick

Want Pick: Mahomes
[Reply]
Bugeater 09:08 PM 04-26-2017
Not a QB.
[Reply]
OldSchool 09:10 PM 04-26-2017
Originally Posted by O.city:
Still, no.
I guess you don't want the kind of impact that guys like Luke Kuechley, Wagner, Willis, etc brought to their teams. Get an ILB who can do it all at a pro-bowl level and it goes a long way towards allowing you to dominate defensively instead of living and dying on turn overs.
[Reply]
Iowanian 09:11 PM 04-26-2017
My predictiOn based on a lot of years following this factory of sadness.

Most of the players fans here want will be available when the Chiefs pick. Fans will clamor like real life "it's happening" gifs.....excitement and fervor will build that the Chiefs are finally taking a first round QB.....and the commish will walk onto the stage and say

With the 27th selection of the 2017 NFL draft, th Chiefs select, fatty Mcnoname DT from Berkeley college of sensitivity and nonviolence.

New mullet cheering gifs will be created, fans will hate the pic. John Dorsey and Andy Reid will proclaim excitement for the chance to select this 6th round projected steal.
[Reply]
ping2000 09:13 PM 04-26-2017
May be there in Round 2.
[Reply]
Page 6 of 15
« First < 23456 78910 > Last »
Up