ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 9 of 46
« First < 56789 1011121319 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Chiefs focused on Mahomes, McCaffrey, and Cunningham in RD1
pugsnotdrugs19 02:02 PM 04-17-2017
SEE POST #11 FIRST

... the word in the Chiefs building is that they would like to trade up for QB Patrick Mahomes or RB Christian McCaffrey in the first round. If this falls through, he said they like ILB Zach Cunningham a lot as well.
[Reply]
NJChiefsFan 06:42 PM 04-17-2017
I'm pretty much against drafting a RB in the first round not matter what, let alone trading up for one. Obviously a specific circumstance can change that but RB's relative to other positions are just too easy to find to trade up for one in the first.
[Reply]
Kiimo 06:43 PM 04-17-2017
Especially one who has bust written all over him.
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 06:49 PM 04-17-2017
Originally Posted by NJChiefsFan:
I'm pretty much against drafting a RB in the first round not matter what, let alone trading up for one. Obviously a specific circumstance can change that but RB's relative to other positions are just too easy to find to trade up for one in the first.
Quite frankly out of all the RB's I would like in this order.

1. Mixon - a 3 down back
2. Cook - a 3 down back
3 McAffery- situational RB

Since the league saw the success of TH a supposed problem child pan out so far look for Mixon to possibly go as high as late first rd, more like the 2nd and no further than the 3rd. Yes I get everyone's point about other needs and with RBs being deep this year why take one early BUT Mixon and Cook are special backs and especially Mixon. If we traded out of the 1st and took Mixon in the 2nd I am a happy camper and if we took him in the 1st at 27 I'm okay with it. Just saying.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 06:50 PM 04-17-2017
Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO:
Shut the **** up
:-)
[Reply]
maninthemiddle 06:53 PM 04-17-2017
I've got a bad feeling the top 3 QBs are gone by pick 13. I think AZ is the firewall for Mahomes. I'm going to assume the asking price to move up from 27 to 10-12 is a 1st and 2nd this year and a 1st next year. If they really love Mahomes they should pull the trigger.

Now if he makes it past AZ the next hurdle is beating Houston's trade offer. Us having a second rounder and theirs being traded away could have a big impact on if we land Mahomes or not.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 06:55 PM 04-17-2017
Originally Posted by Mr. Laz:
Maybe Reid does want to add the long ball but that's not what a traditional WCO is about. All the big plays from the WCO are supposed to come from YAC.

Dink and dunk the defense to death, have a QB that can hit the 3rd and 6 pass for a 1st down every single time. The WCO is death by a 1000 cuts, not bombs away. You want accuracy,timing and consistency, not arm strength. Andy Reid gets scared whenever we turn the ball over. He is not a guy who wants a QB that throws for 400+yrds with 5tds and 2ints. He wants 250 yrds with 2-3tds and 0 ints.

Reid is about being safe and conservative ... let the other team lose the game for you

Mahomes is about attack,attack,attack until the defense just gives up.

:-)
So when can we expect this 250 td's and 2-3 td's a game out of Alice?
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 06:58 PM 04-17-2017
Originally Posted by maninthemiddle:
Us having a second rounder and theirs being traded away could have a big impact on if we land Mahomes or not.
Very true !! Ballard will do us right then because why would he want to face Mahomes if he does pan out 2wice a year?
[Reply]
BossChief 07:06 PM 04-17-2017
Thank you for posting this.

Now, can we delete this thread?
[Reply]
Coogs 07:09 PM 04-17-2017
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
So when can we expect this 250 td's and 2-3 td's a game out of Alice?
While 250 yards is probably what he does want, the ability to throw for 400 to even 500 in a game needs to be in the QB's arsenal... just in case.
[Reply]
Black Bob 07:12 PM 04-17-2017
All three of those guys are bleh.
[Reply]
New World Order 07:20 PM 04-17-2017
Originally Posted by Black Bob:
All three of those guys are bleh.

What should we do Black Bob?
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 07:29 PM 04-17-2017
Originally Posted by TambaBerry:
Fuck Mccaffrey who the fuck wants to draft this douche. He sucks and will not be good in the NFL. Draft a rb and a white one when you can get the same fucking player in round three or four. I'd be on the bandwagon tp fire Dorsey if he drafts him
This
[Reply]
Black Bob 07:35 PM 04-17-2017
Originally Posted by New World Order:
What should we do Black Bob?
Trade up for Watson or Foster. Give our first four picks (1,2,3,3) to move into (#16-20 range). If they aren't there, trade back for 2018 first and second round picks to get us into position to try again for a QB next year.

We either need to get the QBOTF or a guy who could propel us to the Super Bowl this year.

I don't believe in Mahommes, Trubisky, or Kizer at all.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 07:36 PM 04-17-2017
Originally Posted by Black Bob:
If they aren't there, trade back for 2018 first and second round picks to get us into position to try again next year.
Smart guy right here.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 07:39 PM 04-17-2017
Originally Posted by ASS11:
Smart guy right here.
One day, you will worship the Dark Peniight
[Reply]
Page 9 of 46
« First < 56789 1011121319 > Last »
Up