ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 6
< 12345 6 >
Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum>Cal Davis Webb enters Round 1 conversation
RunKC 07:46 AM 03-14-2017
http://mmqb.si.com/mmqb/2017/03/14/n...-obi-melifonwu

Good read on the kid. I'm starting to like him more and more every day. Still think this is the QB Andy wants.
[Reply]
Halfcan 11:12 AM 04-20-2017
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
My quarterback needs to have ****ed the prom queen. I just feel like that's a pre-requisite.

Mr. "Golly gee, I was a backup on C team as a freshman" was scraping up leftovers in the flag corps until his senior year when he had a car and started banging sophomore 6s that were just looking for a ride to school and a way into the upperclassmen dances.
:-) Now that is funny stuff!
[Reply]
Direckshun 12:48 PM 04-20-2017
My quarterback needs to have fucked the prom queen. I just feel like that's a pre-requisite.

Mr. "Golly gee, I was a backup on C team as a freshman" was scraping up leftovers in the flag corps until his senior year when he had a car and started banging sophomore 6s that were just looking for a ride to school and a way into the upperclassmen dances.
That'll bust on you as often as it'll work out, I feel.

You need a guy who's going to show up every day to work and work hard.

That to me is more important than a QB that is some cock of the walk.
[Reply]
RealSNR 01:23 PM 04-20-2017
My quarterback needs to have ****ed the prom queen. I just feel like that's a pre-requisite.

HI GUYZTH ITS ME JUST GOT DONE WITH MY CLARINET LESSON READY TO PRACTICE SOME FOOTBALL

[Reply]
Frosty 01:26 PM 04-20-2017
I'll bet Bray ****ed the prom queen. Maybe he should get a shot at starting. :-)
[Reply]
RealSNR 01:26 PM 04-20-2017
Hiiiiii giiiirls. I'm the quaaaarterbaaack. I losssstht my numberrrrr... can I have yooooouuurrssssssssss?

[Reply]
RealSNR 01:29 PM 04-20-2017
Also, I'm not sure Russell Wilson has fucked the prom queen.

I'm not sure if he's fucked at all.

I'm not even sure if he's ever masturbated. That dude is creepy when it comes to sex.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 01:37 PM 04-20-2017
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
Also, I'm not sure Russell Wilson has ****ed the prom queen.

I'm not sure if he's ****ed at all.

I'm not even sure if he's ever masturbated. That dude is creepy when it comes to sex.
He lost his virginity to Ciara thats well worth the wait.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 01:39 PM 04-20-2017
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
HI GUYZTH ITS ME JUST GOT DONE WITH MY CLARINET LESSON READY TO PRACTICE SOME FOOTBALL

I have no rebuttal for this so I shall simply ignore it.
[Reply]
Beef Supreme 01:39 PM 04-20-2017
Sounds like that scene from Moneyball.

"He's got an ugly girlfriend. An ugly girlfriend means no confidence."
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 01:40 PM 04-20-2017
Though Andy Dalton could've peacocked the hell out of that ginger shit.
[Reply]
RunKC 01:40 PM 04-20-2017
Originally Posted by Direckshun:
That'll bust on you as often as it'll work out, I feel.

You need a guy who's going to show up every day to work and work hard.

That to me is more important than a QB that is some cock of the walk.
That's who Davis Webb is. Elite frame, elite arm, leadership and loads of potential.

Derek Carr was similar. He made some real WTF throws at Fresno St but he was a hardworking leader who could make all the throws and had the potential.

We loved Carr and we tried to get Lynch. One would think they would want Webb.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 01:47 PM 04-20-2017
Originally Posted by BigChiefTablet:
Sounds like that scene from Moneybag.

"He's got an ugly girlfriend. An ugly girlfriend means no confidence."
Billy Beane spent 80% of that movie being wrong about pretty much every word out of his mouth.

Carlos Pena was a much better 1b and overall player than Scott Hatteberg. Chad Bradford had no business facing lefthanders and when you look at the people Beane actually drafted with his 'fuck body types' nonsense, almost all of them sucked pretty badly. I tried to explain to my wife that 3 years later Carlos Pena had a season on par with Albert !@#$ing Pujols and got MVP votes, not to mention a gold glove. But only after Beane dumped him for nothing just so Art Howe would play a 32 year old first baseman with no ceiling. She suddenly couldn't figure out why we were supposed to be impressed by Billy Beane.

God I hated that !@#$ing movie. 2 hours and not a single mention of Hudson, Zito, Mulder, Tejada or Chavez - the 5 best players on that team by a lot. Hell, Lidle was as important to that squad as any of the d-bags they wanted to talk about. Instead I'm supposed to act like fucking Terrance Long and Ricardo Rincon made all the difference and Billy Koch throwing 100 goddamn miles an hour was just there for the ride.

Fuck Billy Beane in his face; overrated hack who knows he'd fail if he went to a big market team and didn't have the excuses to fall back on. The guy hasn't been shit for 10 years and wasn't really all that great at his apex.
[Reply]
RealSNR 01:48 PM 04-20-2017
I think Andrew Luck had corrective facial surgery when he was younger. They were supposed to take the cheek bones of a hobo and graft them onto Andrew's face.

The problem is they got it wrong. They took the butt cheek bones of a hobo.

Thus, that's why Andrew Luck looks the way he does.
[Reply]
Beef Supreme 02:02 PM 04-20-2017
Billy Beane spent 80% of that movie being wrong about pretty much every word out of his mouth.

Carlos Pena was a much better 1b and overall player than Scott Hatteberg. Chad Bradford had no business facing lefthanders and when you look at the people Beane actually drafted with his 'fuck body types' nonsense, almost all of them sucked pretty badly. I tried to explain to my wife that 3 years later Carlos Pena had a season on par with Albert !@#$ing Pujols and got MVP votes, not to mention a gold glove. But only after Beane dumped him for nothing just so Art Howe would play a 32 year old first baseman with no ceiling. She suddenly couldn't figure out why we were supposed to be impressed by Billy Beane.

God I hated that !@#$ing movie. 2 hours and not a single mention of Hudson, Zito, Mulder, Tejada or Chavez - the 5 best players on that team by a lot. Hell, Lidle was as important to that squad as any of the d-bags they wanted to talk about. Instead I'm supposed to act like fucking Terrance Long and Ricardo Rincon made all the difference and Billy Koch throwing 100 goddamn miles an hour was just there for the ride.

Fuck Billy Beane in his face; overrated hack who knows he'd fail if he went to a big market team and didn't have the excuses to fall back on. The guy hasn't been shit for 10 years and wasn't really all that great at his apex.
I don't disagree with any of that. Not to mention, even in the movie, it was Jonah Hill's character doing all the work, not Billy Beane.

Just thought it was funny about fucking the prom queen. I doubt Tom Brady's skinny awkward ass was fucking the prom queen, but he is now.

I don't give two shits if he looks like a goofy fuck. I've definitely seen goofier looking fuckers. He has a live arm, a good head on his shoulders and a good work ethic. I would have more of a problem with someone who sounds like an idiot than someone who looks like one. I'm kinda hoping we take Mahomes or Webb.
[Reply]
rico 06:48 PM 04-20-2017
Webb is going somewhere in the first...as mentioned a few times, multiple teams have told him he is a first round talent...I think a double-digit amount of teams. If he isn't selected in the 1st somewhere, then these NFL scouts feed these draft kids bullshit before the draft. The way Webb talks about it, though...I believe him. This guy gives a really smooth interview. He talks about the scouts telling him that he's a first round talent towards the end of this episode.

[Reply]
Page 5 of 6
< 12345 6 >
Up