ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 6
1 2345 > Last »
Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum>Cal Davis Webb enters Round 1 conversation
RunKC 07:46 AM 03-14-2017
http://mmqb.si.com/mmqb/2017/03/14/n...-obi-melifonwu

Good read on the kid. I'm starting to like him more and more every day. Still think this is the QB Andy wants.
[Reply]
rico 07:49 AM 03-14-2017
Originally Posted by RunKC:
http://mmqb.si.com/mmqb/2017/03/14/n...-obi-melifonwu

Good read on the kid. I'm starting to like him more and more every day. Still think this is the QB Andy wants.
Any word on how much interest we've shown in him so far?
[Reply]
RunKC 07:49 AM 03-14-2017
This kids situation reminds me of Russell Wilson. Both snubbed from schools they were at, went to a new school and became captains really quickly.

Says a lot about this kids leadership that he became captain of the team after only being there for 2 months.
[Reply]
Sandy Vagina 08:34 AM 03-14-2017
Wouldn't hate it on day 2.

#trustingandydorsey
[Reply]
Titty Meat 08:57 AM 03-14-2017
The new Rob Johnson
[Reply]
OldSchool 12:11 PM 03-14-2017
3rd or later. No way I touch this guy in the 1st, and I'm a Cal alumnus.
[Reply]
chiefscafan 12:29 PM 03-14-2017
I agree the guy panics in the pocket I pass.
[Reply]
RippedmyFlesh 12:36 PM 03-14-2017
NFL executive says Cal's Davis Webb will be the best QB in 2017 draft class

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/nf...7-draft-class/
[Reply]
maninthemiddle 01:41 PM 03-14-2017
I think KC waits till the 3rd round to take a QB this year. Need to address the front 7 over a developmental QB. The only QB worth taking in the first is Watson IMO.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 03:24 PM 03-14-2017
Originally Posted by RunKC:
This kids situation reminds me of Russell Wilson. Both snubbed from schools they were at, went to a new school and became captains really quickly.

Says a lot about this kids leadership that he became captain of the team after only being there for 2 months.
The 'snubbing' with Wilson was mutual.

He wouldn't commit to even returning to the team because he was kicking around the idea of playing baseball. The Wolfpack had Glennon in the fold at the time and with Wilson not being willing to say that he was all-in, they decided to move on.

When they granted him his release, he even said he didn't know if he was interested in a return to college football. Once a B1G school came calling, he changed his mind. It looked almost like a slow-play with the express purpose of getting released from his scholarship. I never really cared for the way Wilson handled that whole thing. I think he wanted a larger platform for his final college season and rather than come right out and ask for one, he just forced NC State's hand so as not to look like the bad guy.
[Reply]
raybec 4 04:54 PM 03-14-2017
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
The 'snubbing' with Wilson was mutual.

He wouldn't commit to even returning to the team because he was kicking around the idea of playing baseball. The Wolfpack had Glennon in the fold at the time and with Wilson not being willing to say that he was all-in, they decided to move on.

When they granted him his release, he even said he didn't know if he was interested in a return to college football. Once a B1G school came calling, he changed his mind. It looked almost like a slow-play with the express purpose of getting released from his scholarship. I never really cared for the way Wilson handled that whole thing. I think he wanted a larger platform for his final college season and rather than come right out and ask for one, he just forced NC State's hand so as not to look like the bad guy.
Which in turn made him look like an asshole. I like Russell's play but as a person he's not the choir boy he tries to project. Trying to sell miracle water to kids saying it heals concussions is pretty goddamn shady.
[Reply]
BryanBusby 06:23 PM 03-14-2017
The weird as shit family photo he did is suspicious enough.
[Reply]
raybec 4 02:11 PM 03-15-2017
NFL.com's Chad Reuter has us taking him in the 2nd. McCaffrey in the 1st

27. Stanford RB Christian McCaffery

59. Cal QB Davis Webb

91. Florida LB Jarrad Davis

104. West Virginia CB Rasul Douglas

133. Notre Dame DT Jarron Jones
[Reply]
rico 02:17 PM 03-15-2017
Originally Posted by raybec 4:

59. Cal QB Davis Webb

That'd be interesting...
[Reply]
Fansy the Famous Bard 02:47 PM 03-15-2017
Originally Posted by raybec 4:

59. Cal QB Davis Webb

That has several busts written all over the draft, but at the same time the potential to be very rewarding.
[Reply]
Page 1 of 6
1 2345 > Last »
Up