ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 8 of 11
« First < 45678 91011 >
Media Center>Old Man Logan - Hugh Jackman's last Wolverine film?
Hammock Parties 07:46 PM 08-11-2016

[Reply]
Sure-Oz 03:50 PM 03-05-2017
Originally Posted by ChiliConCarnage:
This was awesome.

Hits you with the feels, great action with ludicrous gore, surprising amount of humor.
Yep. Saw it again today.
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 07:17 PM 03-05-2017
I assume people who saw Logan caught this

Spoiler!

[Reply]
-King- 11:58 PM 03-06-2017
Best superhero movie of the last few years including all the marvel movies. Im pretty burnt out on the superhero movie genre but this was a great one
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
ThaVirus 01:10 AM 03-07-2017
Spoiler!

Shit was heartbreaking.
[Reply]
RobBlake 02:34 AM 03-08-2017
It's up there in the Dark Knight tier. Easily.

Hugh Jackman is one of the best actors... especially action stars out there today. That little girl was ON POINT.

9.8/10
[Reply]
ShiftyEyedWaterboy 12:08 PM 03-08-2017
Originally Posted by RobBlake:

Hugh Jackman is one of the best actors... especially action stars out there today. That little girl was ON POINT.

9.8/10
Gonna see it this weekend. Jackman is definitely underrated, though. The guy has nailed every type of role I've seen him play.
[Reply]
OldSchool 03:12 AM 03-09-2017
Originally Posted by RobBlake:

9.8/10
Agreed. I need to go watch it again because, right towards the past 5 minutes, some idiot let his phone go off for the entire time. Completely pulled everyone out of the moment.
[Reply]
OldSchool 03:15 AM 03-09-2017
Originally Posted by ShiftyEyedWaterboy:
I've only ever seen the first couple of X-men movies and was never into the comics. Will I understand whats going on? Heard such great things about this that I want to go see it but think I might be lost.
You'll be good. This movie feels almost like a standalone X-men film. No prior knowledge needed really.
[Reply]
Amnorix 07:18 AM 03-09-2017
Really, REALLY damn good movie.
[Reply]
Amnorix 07:22 AM 03-09-2017
Originally Posted by ShiftyEyedWaterboy:
I've only ever seen the first couple of X-men movies and was never into the comics. Will I understand whats going on? Heard such great things about this that I want to go see it but think I might be lost.

Required knowledge:

1. Wolverine is a mutant who has been around for a long time, and one of his key powers is that he regenerates all wounds at a very quick rate. And a long time ago someone coated his bones with adamantium, the strongest known metal, to make him even tougher in a fight.

2. Professor X is the world's most powerful psionic mutual -- telepathic powers. Can control people's minds etc.

You're good now. Seriously, it's basically a stand-alone, and it's awesome. Fucking GO!
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 09:50 AM 03-09-2017
Originally Posted by Amnorix:
Required knowledge:

1. Wolverine is a mutant who has been around for a long time, and one of his key powers is that he regenerates all wounds at a very quick rate. And a long time ago someone coated his bones with adamantium, the strongest known metal, to make him even tougher in a fight.

2. Professor X is the world's most powerful psionic mutual -- telepathic powers. Can control people's minds etc.

You're good now. Seriously, it's basically a stand-alone, and it's awesome. Fucking GO!
Lol nice work...There may be a few Easter eggs from prior films you might miss but no biggie
[Reply]
TigeRRUppeRRcut 10:18 AM 03-09-2017
Originally Posted by -King-:
Best superhero movie of the last few years including all the marvel movies. Im pretty burnt out on the superhero movie genre but this was a great one
Posted via Mobile Device
Completely agree.
[Reply]
kysirsoze 10:52 AM 03-09-2017
I wish more comic adaptations were stand alone like this. Just tell a great story with great characters and make a shit ton of money. Repeat. Don't set up for a sequel or try to build a cinematic universe. Just make good movies.

Don't get me wrong, I love the MCU, but DC and Fox trying and failing to pull it off has me frustrated. In fact even THE MCU has an expiration. Just make great stand alone stories and people will come in droves.
[Reply]
keg in kc 02:24 PM 03-09-2017
Saw it saturday, don't think I ever posted anything.

It was amazing, obviously....
[Reply]
Mr. Laz 02:33 PM 03-09-2017
Logan - 92% Certified Fresh, Rotten Tomatoes
[Reply]
Page 8 of 11
« First < 45678 91011 >
Up