ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 11
« First < 23456 78910 > Last »
Media Center>Old Man Logan - Hugh Jackman's last Wolverine film?
Hammock Parties 07:46 PM 08-11-2016

[Reply]
TigeRRUppeRRcut 04:22 PM 02-25-2017
Girl is so badass I'm gonna buy the same shades
[Reply]
Easy 6 04:34 PM 02-25-2017
Dont care, probably wont even rent it... been done with the X-Men for some time now
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 08:41 AM 02-26-2017
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
Dont care, probably wont even rent it... been done with the X-Men for some time now
Lol ok
[Reply]
CoMoChief 09:01 AM 02-26-2017
X-men Apocalypse was dumb.

Hopefully this movie is good
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 12:09 PM 02-26-2017
Originally Posted by CoMoChief:
X-men Apocalypse was dumb.

Hopefully this movie is good
It definitely wasn't the best effort. This will be good.
[Reply]
tk13 01:18 PM 02-26-2017
I've never been a big X-Men fan but I think every trailer I've seen looks amazing. This feels like what Snyder wanted Affleck's Batman to be. Seems like several reviewers so far think this is the best comic-book related movie since The Dark Knight. That's pretty high praise.
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 09:11 PM 02-26-2017
Originally Posted by tk13:
I've never been a big X-Men fan but I think every trailer I've seen looks amazing. This feels like what Snyder wanted Affleck's Batman to be. Seems like several reviewers so far think this is the best comic-book related movie since The Dark Knight. That's pretty high praise.
Yep...I'm a big Wolverine fan and love Hugh Jackman as him. This will be the best I'm sure. Got my tickets for imax
[Reply]
ThaVirus 09:25 PM 02-26-2017
How do you guys not like X Men? Maybe they weren't so big in the 70s when most of you were growing up, I guess..

I grew up with that 90s animated series. Like most things 90s it hasn't aged for shit but damned if it doesn't define my childhood. And dat theme song doe.

X Men was always in my top 3 along with Batman. Then the Raimi Spider-Man flicks came out and Spidey took over.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 09:27 PM 02-26-2017
They're so diverse too. So many characters and abilities to choose from. I don't even give a shit about probably more than half the people who have suited up as an X Man, but Wolverine, Gambit, and Nightcrawler are awesome. Cyclops can be cool sometimes though he's too straight edge. Magneto is a fucking badass. Apoc, Juggernaut, and sentinels are awesome villains.

Love that shit..
[Reply]
Anyong Bluth 10:50 PM 02-26-2017
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
How do you guys not like X Men? Maybe they weren't so big in the 70s when most of you were growing up, I guess..

I grew up with that 90s animated series. Like most things 90s it hasn't aged for shit but damned if it doesn't define my childhood. And dat theme song doe.

X Men was always in my top 3 along with Batman. Then the Raimi Spider-Man flicks came out and Spidey took over.
I hated that X Men cartoon for one reason alone. I swear it felt like 95% of the times it aired on Saturday morning it was a damn rerun. First, they loaded it up with tons of commercial breaks and so by the end of the show it felt like it was about 10 minutes long. The upcoming episode preview felt like it was about a quarter in length of the episode you just watched. I can't stress enough how much that show's airing of new episodes sucked!!!
[Reply]
Rausch 12:20 PM 02-27-2017
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:

If you start reading the X-Men with the "Mutant Massacre" and follow through to about 2006 you'll love them.

I really wish they would have made a movie out of the their time in Australia after Roma revived them.

They couldn't be detected by technology (cameras, night vision, heart monitor, etc) and they went on the offensive.
[Reply]
Easy 6 01:15 PM 02-27-2017
Originally Posted by Sure-Oz:
Lol ok
I probably shouldnt have even chimed in just to be negative, but the X-Men are all played out IMHO
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 07:21 PM 02-27-2017
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
I probably shouldnt have even chimed in just to be negative, but the X-Men are all played out IMHO
I feel like this will be a different movie.
[Reply]
unlurking 08:37 PM 02-27-2017
Originally Posted by Sure-Oz:
I feel like this will be a different movie.
Agreed. With both of you. Bad X-Men movies are played out. Hopefully Logan is not a bad X-Men movie.
[Reply]
big nasty kcnut 12:14 PM 02-28-2017
There will be a after credit thing.
[Reply]
Page 6 of 11
« First < 23456 78910 > Last »
Up