ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 10 of 11
« First < 678910 11 >
Media Center>Old Man Logan - Hugh Jackman's last Wolverine film?
Hammock Parties 07:46 PM 08-11-2016

[Reply]
dlphg9 05:06 PM 03-26-2017
So is the New Mutants movie going to be the kids from this movie?
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 05:56 PM 03-26-2017
I liked the movie a lot.

I had a hard time believing the farm family had no idea who professor X and Wolverine were?? I mean, how many times had these guys saved the world and they didn't recognize them?
[Reply]
Buehler445 06:15 PM 03-26-2017
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990:
I liked the movie a lot.

I had a hard time believing the farm family had no idea who professor X and Wolverine were?? I mean, how many times had these guys saved the world and they didn't recognize them?
Nobody did save for that one Reaver and the mexican chick.
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 06:29 PM 03-26-2017
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
Nobody did save for that one Reaver and the mexican chick.
I think FOX and Mangold were kinda stuck. They obviously wanted to create a stand alone pic as much as they could, but they were still kinda tied to the entire X-Men film universe. For the most part it worked pretty good, but it brought up alot of questions too....like what happened to the rest of the X-Men??

Either way, i much prefer low key superhero flicks like this one instead of some huge CGI "lets save the world" flick like X-Men Apocalypse.

The X-Men comic book book bit was pretty funny and meta.
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 06:51 PM 03-26-2017
I think FOX and Mangold were kinda stuck. They obviously wanted to create a stand alone pic as much as they could, but they were still kinda tied to the entire X-Men film universe. For the most part it worked pretty good, but it brought up alot of questions too....like what happened to the rest of the X-Men??

Either way, i much prefer low key superhero flicks like this one instead of some huge CGI "lets save the world" flick like X-Men Apocalypse.

Prof X is what happend
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 08:24 PM 03-26-2017
Originally Posted by Sure-Oz:
Prof X is what happend
The real question will be if Nate Grey/Nathan Summers is genetically engineered or is of natural birth
[Reply]
Buehler445 06:48 AM 03-27-2017

They dIed st the westchester incident everyone alluded to and Charles remembered right before x24 waxed him.

Personally I'm glad they focused on the story not the details.
[Reply]
keg in kc 02:58 PM 04-13-2017

[Reply]
Sure-Oz 07:13 PM 04-17-2017
May 23rd DVD/bluray release, can't wait.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Fish 08:24 PM 04-17-2017
Bluray copy available online right now. It just has annoying asian subtitles burned in... .
[Reply]
Rausch 02:11 PM 04-25-2017
Just watched.

If the introduction of X-23 and the death of Wolverine were even HALF as good as this movie I'd be happy.

You know the writing at Marvel is complete ass when FOX is making movies better than the source material...
[Reply]
Direckshun 06:59 PM 04-25-2017
It's a really badass flick.

Has there ever been a character in film history that has suffered as much physical pain as Wolverine? That guy has been on the receiving end of a shit ton of torture and maimings over the years.
[Reply]
cabletech94 07:34 PM 04-25-2017
Originally Posted by Direckshun:
It's a really badass flick.

Has there ever been a character in film history that has suffered as much physical pain as Wolverine? That guy has been on the receiving end of a shit ton of torture and maimings over the years.
and he keeps on coming back.

(and could totally return too. THE END be damned)
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 08:45 PM 04-25-2017
Originally Posted by Rausch:
Just watched.

If the introduction of X-23 and the death of Wolverine were even HALF as good as this movie I'd be happy.

You know the writing at Marvel is complete ass when FOX is making movies better than the source material...
I love this movie...I just recently started reading old man Logan and started catching up on the comics. Love this character...Gonna learn more about x23 too
[Reply]
frankotank 01:48 PM 04-26-2017
two things....

1 - so Logan is getting old because the admantium is for some reason...after what...200 years...it's poisoning his body...it that the deal? am I understanding the reasoning for his decline or did I miss something? seems kinda lame. I wasn't happy with the ending....at all....

2 - I ass-u-me since his daughter has the claws that she also has admantium laced bones all over? if so....so much for that growth spurt you've been hoping for. :-)
[Reply]
Page 10 of 11
« First < 678910 11 >
Up