ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 330 of 335
« First < 230280320326327328329330 331332333334 > Last »
Media Center>Game of Thrones Thread
BigRedChief 08:29 PM 01-08-2015
Feel free to discuss any future speculation, theories. Anything from the books is fair game to post. Everything that has been broadcast on TV or from HBO. No spoilers needed.

1. If you watched or know the events that will take place in a unaired episode that has not been broadcast on HBO, you must put all the information and comments in a spoiler tag.
  2. Do not post any media of any kind involving actual content from unaired episodes without being in a spoiler. The only exception to the spoiler rule is content publicly posted from HBO and or the GOT actor themselves. Teasers, promos, trailers etc.

Any person unable to follow the spoiler rules will be banned from this thread. 14 days for first offense. Perm banned from the thread for a 2nd offense.

[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 10:34 AM 04-27-2017
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
Please let that happen.
[Reply]
Fansy the Famous Bard 10:36 AM 04-27-2017
Originally Posted by lawrenceRaider:
Please let that happen.
With all the giants having died, the two of them might just breed more.
[Reply]
Frazod 01:26 PM 04-27-2017
Please let that happen.
How about NO!

I'm still traumatized from seeing Calamity Jane naked in Deadwood. :-)
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 01:27 PM 04-27-2017
Originally Posted by Frazod:
How about NO!

I'm still traumatized from seeing Calamity Jane naked in Deadwood. :-)
The courtship should be phenomenal TV. Breakaway just as they start to consummate would be the saving grace.
[Reply]
Frazod 01:41 PM 04-27-2017
The courtship should be phenomenal TV. Breakaway just as they start to consummate would be the saving grace.
The problem is you know they wouldn't. :-)
[Reply]
Fansy the Famous Bard 01:51 PM 04-27-2017
Originally Posted by Frazod:
The problem is you know they wouldn't. :-)
:-) they'd probably pan back to her giving it to him, and he's sporting that strange awkward smile again.
[Reply]
Gravedigger 02:51 PM 04-27-2017
If Jamie is alive, Tormund has no shot.
[Reply]
TimBone 11:27 AM 05-02-2017
How much longer do I have to wait???
[Reply]
seaofred 12:25 PM 05-03-2017
Originally Posted by TimBone:
How much longer do I have to wait???
Forever, because Jamie is the one that ends up on the Iron Throne when its all said and done.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 01:52 PM 05-03-2017
Originally Posted by seaofred:
Forever, because Jamie is the one that ends up on the Iron Throne when its all said and done.

In all seriousness, once he catches up to his book counterpart and moves on from Cersei, he may actually be the most fit to rule.
[Reply]
Fansy the Famous Bard 01:59 PM 05-04-2017
In all seriousness, once he catches up to his book counterpart and moves on from Cersei, he may actually be the most fit to rule.

[Reply]
BigRichard 02:08 PM 05-04-2017
I highly doubt Jamie ends up with the throne. Possible... yes, probable... no. If I had to bet on it either Jon or Daenerys will end up on the throne. I am leaning towards Jon at the moment. I could even see Sansa with someone else like Littlefinger eventually ending up there. He is the one who started the game.
[Reply]
listopencil 03:12 PM 05-04-2017
What? Nobody is cheering for the Night King to take the throne?
[Reply]
MahiMike 03:21 PM 05-04-2017
I kinda liked the one that sicked his dogs on people. He was a good kinda crazy. Miss that guy.
Attached: iwan.jpg (22.8 KB) 
[Reply]
vailpass 03:29 PM 05-04-2017
GRRM will never finish the damn books...

New 'Game of Thrones' series in development at HBO

A spinoff -- or possibly spin-offs, plural, or prequels or sequels -- of the immensely popular HBO drama is in the works.
The network said in a statement Thursday that it has closed deals with four writers to "explore different time periods of George R. R. Martin's vast and rich universe."
"There is no set timetable for these projects," the network said. "We'll take as much or as little time as the writers need and, as with all our development, we will evaluate what we have when the scripts are in."
The network also said that Martin, the creator and author of the books that the series is based on, would also be involved in writing scripts.

HBO added that the creators and showrunners of the main series, D. B. Weiss and David Benioff, are continuing to work on finishing the upcoming seventh season of "Game of Thrones" and are "in the midst of writing and preparing for the eighth and final season" but would be attached, along with Martin, as executive producers.
"We will support them as they take a much deserved break from writing about Westeros once the final season is complete," the network said.

Plans are still far from final, and it's possible that there could be multiple new shows -- or none at all. But adding something to the "Game of Thrones" franchise is a logical next step for HBO; it's one of the most talked-about shows on TV, and arguably the crown jewel of the cable network's lineup.

Some sort of continuation of the franchise has been talked about for a long time. Casey Bloys, HBO's programming chief, was asked about it at July's Television Critics Association press tour in Los Angeles.
"It's not something I'm opposed to, but of course it has to make sense creatively," Bloys said at the time.

http://money.cnn.com/2017/05/04/medi...hbo/index.html
[Reply]
Page 330 of 335
« First < 230280320326327328329330 331332333334 > Last »
Up