ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 10 of 40
« First < 678910 1112131420 > Last »
Hall of Classics>The Lurker 500
Iowanian 10:43 AM 03-15-2008
Ladies and Gentlemen.

Start your Engines for the Lurker 500.

In this race of planet history, Lurkers, those with less than 100 posts per year of membership are challenged!

Myself, and other tenured members I shall designate will pose comments, statements or questions of Chiefs Planet History. Your job~your Challenge! is to explain the story behind the comment, link it to its originating poster....explain why its relevant or funny. Bonus points awarded for context.

How well do the lurkers know us? How versed are the lurkers in our history?

At the end of this thread, I will donate $20 to Chiefsplanet in the name of the determined winner. The contest will end when I determine the thread/contest has run its course.

Points will be awarded by myself to the first lurker with correct explanation of each event. Bonus points will be given to those with less than 10 total posts.

Tenured posters are allowed to participate in the thread, however until a lurker answers a question...do not give the answer, or anything more than subtle hints on questions that may pose difficulty. Once revealed of the true answer.....feel free to give your take or comment on that moment.
[Reply]
Iowanian 09:54 AM 03-16-2008
The Skinsbra effect.

Describe skinsbra, who the character copied, famous punchline.
[Reply]
Iowanian 09:55 AM 03-16-2008
Originally Posted by Cankerskull:
Was that one of the helpful hints given when QuickSurfer's cat went missing?

Antifreeze was already part of the lexicon prior to that event...which in and of itself deserves to be a lesson on this unit. You're warm, but not getting a point.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 10:01 AM 03-16-2008
Originally Posted by Iowanian:
The Skinsbra effect.

Describe skinsbra, who the character copied, famous punchline.
:-) :-) - Iranian spring brake!!
[Reply]
VonneMarie 10:13 AM 03-16-2008
Hey can non lurkers play to?
[Reply]
burt 10:15 AM 03-16-2008
Originally Posted by VonneMarie:
Hey can non lurkers play to?
not if they have deleted a post in this thread........
[Reply]
VonneMarie 10:18 AM 03-16-2008
Originally Posted by T.B.A.:
not if they have deleted a post in this thread........
I wrote an answer but it was probably wrong any way. :-)
[Reply]
chefsos 10:19 AM 03-16-2008
Still in play.

1. The accidental Shooting...
This one should be easy lurkers, 'cause it wasn't that long ago.
Hintage: Morning of the 2005 opener with the Jets...
[Reply]
blueballs 11:00 AM 03-16-2008
How did GoCHiefs first get baned
[Reply]
SNAFU 11:05 AM 03-16-2008
I can't believe I missed that particular Addition, as it is definitely a planet folklore question anytime someone questions football knowledge of an old timer.

Still in play.

1. The accidental Shooting.

2. The Mike Keck Incident

3. What gochiefs admitted concerning a pubic restroom and his given name after that. Bonus points for listing 4 of his other handles

4. Thefly....who did it become, the story and the grand finale

3...This must be where meatpeeker comes from. I never heard the full story. Goatse is one handle.
[Reply]
Mosbonian 11:11 AM 03-16-2008
A question for old time lurkers:

1) He was a "personal" friend of Warren Moon having met him while try to hock his wares...

2) He was known by a nickname that belied what product he was peddling...

Bonus point if you can remember his real first name

mmaddog
[Reply]
Mosbonian 11:17 AM 03-16-2008
Another gem of the old years:

1) He was the most annoying Cowboys fan to ever grace either the Star or CP board. He was constantly a whipping boy for Titus for saying one thing and then something else later.

Who was he?

mmaddog
[Reply]
SNAFU 11:18 AM 03-16-2008
For bonus points I grew up in southern cali. I spent my freshman year of H.S. in Japan. I went to the same college Herm ****ing Edwards went to. I lived in the Wichita area until 3 years ago when I moved to a very desolate place in SW Oklahoma. Bonus info...while in Japan, I atttempted to climb Mt. Fuji. That is all.
[Reply]
Iowanian 11:19 AM 03-16-2008
Originally Posted by SNAFU:
3...This must be where meatpeeker comes from. I never heard the full story. Goatse is one handle.
+1 snafu...meatpeeker
+1 snafu, 3 lines about self

Gochiefs, draven, goatse among others, posted a thread about an experience in a public restroom. During this encounter, he expressed joy and satisfaction to have looked at the Wedding tackle of the man urinating next to him, who was apparently a black dude, and hung like a donkey show main event. During that thread of hilarity and bashing that followed...I indeed labeled him "meatpeeker"
[Reply]
Iowanian 11:21 AM 03-16-2008
Originally Posted by mmaddog:

1) He was a "personal" friend of Warren Moon having met him while try to hock his wares...

mmaddog
Good questions mmaddog. I admit, I can't recall the name of this poster, but I remember the gist.

Many of you know that our good friend with excellent penmanship, and contributor to kcchiefsdotcom, IdahoJim posts here.

Next question.
Another KC reporter posts on Chiefsplanet, and has lifted terms coined here for his column. Who is that reporter, and what 2 usernames has he posted here under?
[Reply]
alanm 11:25 AM 03-16-2008
Originally Posted by mmaddog:

mmaddog
1.T
2.SW
[Reply]
Page 10 of 40
« First < 678910 1112131420 > Last »
Up