25. Deshaun Watson - Houston
26. Forrest Lamp - Seattle

27. Dalvin Cook - Chiefs

28. Tre'Davious White - Dallas
29. Alvin Kamara - Green Bay
30. Jordan Willis - Pittsburgh
31. Jabrill Peppers - Atlanta
32. Patrick Mahomes - Arizona

Cleveland trades with Tennessee to move up to 5th.
Tennessee gets their 12th. No other details.

Arizona trades from 45th to 32nd by trading their 3rd round pick.
New Orleans gets Arizona's 2nd round pick(45) & 3rd round pick(77).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 01:59 PM 04-27-2017
Originally Posted by MahiMike:
Disagree here. I think Fournette is the next Adrian Peterson. Dude's a beast.
Many agree with you.

I see a guy that made a lot of highlights by truck-sticking safeties. And if he gets 7 yards and a head of steam, he'll get to do that a time or two in the NFL as well. But more likely than not he's going to present a big damn target for LBs to smack into and he's going to find a hell of a lot more Chancellors and Berry's out there in defensive backfields that aren't going to be the nail to his hammer. They'll come up and knock him the fuck out.
[Reply]
Buehler445 02:14 PM 04-27-2017
RB. What?

I don't want a guy that's only good for 5 years with a 1st.
[Reply]
Buehler445 02:43 PM 04-27-2017
Originally Posted by MahiMike:
Also live right now on ESPN2 is their draft. Adam Schefter picked Mahomes for us and got GONGED by Bill Polian. He hated that a playoff team would take such a longterm prospect.
Polian is an arrogant fuckbag. He fell assholes over elbows into a HOF QB who if he was half a talent evaluator he'd have built a team that would get to Super Bowls. But nope. He was too fucking stupid to fire Dungy, draft defense, or do anything else a capable GM could do.

Finally he fell ass backwards into a SB win so he can act like a fucking jerk because he engineered a team that won it all.

Fuck him.

Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
Make him a white guy with no dreds and you'd think he was Toby Gerhart. Same number of reps on the bench, much better explosion testing, absolutely wrecks cook in both the shuttle and the 3-cone. His 4.53 40 time was even comparable to Cooks 4.49.

Cook is a bad athlete for a runningback; I don't see how this keeps getting overlooked.

People are letting a guys visual similarities blind them to the fact that this guy couldn't hold Jamaal Charles jock. He's nowhere near the athlete Charles was. The agility, the balance and the explosion just isn't there.
So.....Trent Richardson?
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 02:51 PM 04-27-2017
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
So.....Trent Richardson?
Nah - Richardson actively avoided holes in the line. I've never seen anyone better at taking a 7 yard gain and turning it into a rugby scrum at the LOS. Trent Richardson was what you'd get if you took Dalvin Cook's athleticism and gave him Knile Davis's vision.

And I'll be honest - I missed on Trent Richardson BADLY. I really thought he'd be better than he was. He was yet another guy that pushed me further down the 'no RBs in the first round' road. And unlike Cook, Richardson actually demonstrated a ton of power in college but because he couldn't get moving he could never show it in the pros.

Richardson is the worst case scenario for Fournette.

I do not think Cook will be actively bad because he does appear to have nice vision and good hands. I just think he'll be forgettable. He'll be somewhere in that Melvin Gordon tier of RBs; a 3.8-4 YPC guy who can chip in another 40 receptions for 350 yards.

I look at Dalvin Cook and ask myself if there's anything that I see to suggest that he's a better player than Isaiah Crowell and my answer is no. Crowell went undrafted, gents.

You do not spend a 1st round pick on a RB. You just don't.
[Reply]
Fansy the Famous Bard 03:20 PM 04-27-2017
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
Nah - Richardson actively avoided holes in the line. I've never seen anyone better at taking a 7 yard gain and turning it into a rugby scrum at the LOS. Trent Richardson was what you'd get if you took Dalvin Cook's athleticism and gave him Knile Davis's vision.

And I'll be honest - I missed on Trent Richardson BADLY. I really thought he'd be better than he was. He was yet another guy that pushed me further down the 'no RBs in the first round' road. And unlike Cook, Richardson actually demonstrated a ton of power in college but because he couldn't get moving he could never show it in the pros.

Richardson is the worst case scenario for Fournette.

I do not think Cook will be actively bad because he does appear to have nice vision and good hands. I just think he'll be forgettable. He'll be somewhere in that Melvin Gordon tier of RBs; a 3.8-4 YPC guy who can chip in another 40 receptions for 350 yards.

I look at Dalvin Cook and ask myself if there's anything that I see to suggest that he's a better player than Isaiah Crowell and my answer is no. Crowell went undrafted, gents.

You do not spend a 1st round pick on a RB. You just don't.
Unless, of course, you're wanting that fifth year of control.

... sorry, couldn't resist. :-)
[Reply]
Sandy Vagina 04:34 PM 04-27-2017
Originally Posted by fahrenheit:
The results don't have to lose, or win for that matter. Instead they factor into the decision of where it's worth taking him. It's just not as simple as one or the other.
Yeah, good point, but it falls into that unspoken obvious though. It's all about that perception of value.
[Reply]
Page 4 of 4
< 1234
Up