ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 7 of 7
« First < 34567
Nzoner's Game Room>A Planet Toast to Lonewolf Ed?
Chiefnj2 11:09 AM 04-26-2017
In case you missed it in his dedicated stickied thread, Lonewolf Ed passed away this morning. I think everyone can agree that Ed courageously battled cancer and was an inspiration to all of us on how to handle an extremely difficulty situation.

I presume everyone will be glued to their tv's and this board tomorrow night during the draft.

I propose that when THE COMMISH SAYS CHIEFS ARE ON THE CLOCK tomorrow night, before all heck breaks out with KC's pick, we have a moment of silence and then all raise a glass in honor of Ed. A little something along the lines of "To Lonewolf Ed, always be kind and look for the positive in life. **** Cancer."
[Reply]
DaFace 04:13 PM 05-11-2020
Found this thread while digging for the RIP thread. Thanks, Ed, for Mahomes!
[Reply]
Easy 6 04:48 PM 05-11-2020
God bless ya Fast Eddie Spohn, you wanna talk about a total sweetheart without a mean bone in his body, that’s your guy... he wanted to be EVERYONES friend
[Reply]
threebag 12:58 AM 05-12-2020
RIP Ed, you were truly one of the good ones.
[Reply]
MeaTy The Pimp 05:11 AM 05-12-2020
I wish Ed would have gotten to see Mahomes dominating the league and winning the SB in person.
[Reply]
staylor 07:10 AM 05-12-2020
As a professional lurker, I rarely post. However, having grown up with Ed since grade school, I can tell you he would have been thrilled. In a state of shock, but absolutely thrilled. Seeing the "curse" broken would have been the answer to one of his biggest wishes.
[Reply]
Page 7 of 7
« First < 34567
Up