ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum>Your Non-QB Top 10 at 27
kccrow 11:07 AM 04-26-2017
Give me your list of who you 1) expect to be there at 27 and 2) would be happy with KC drafting. Doesn't necessarily need to be in order, just list your 10.

Here's mine:

1. Takkarist McKinley, OLB, UCLA
2. T.J. Watt, OLB, Wisconsin
3. Chidobe Awuzie, CB, Colorado
4. Zach Cunningham, ILB, Vanderbilt
5. Evan Engram, TE/WR, Ole Miss
6. Chris Wormley, DT, Michigan
7. Jarrad Davis, ILB, Florida
8. Forrest Lamp, OT/G, Western Kentucky
9. Quincy Wilson, CB, Florida
10. Josh Jones, SS, N.C. State
[Reply]
The Franchise 02:24 PM 04-26-2017
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
Lord that's an ugly group.

Trade down and be pissed that our gutless GM stood there and let his board get massacred.

But barring that option, Cunningham and Wormley would be my preferred options. Ross would be high up there if still available. Foster would be at the top but I'm assuming he and Reddick are gone in our hypothetical. Baker would be a suitable get, though with guys like Williams likely to be available later, I'd hate doing it.
No love for Kevin King?
[Reply]
RunKC 02:30 PM 04-26-2017
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
Lord that's an ugly group.

Trade down and be pissed that our gutless GM stood there and let his board get massacred.

But barring that option, Cunningham and Wormley would be my preferred options. Ross would be high up there if still available. Foster would be at the top but I'm assuming he and Reddick are gone in our hypothetical. Baker would be a suitable get, though with guys like Williams likely to be available later, I'd hate doing it.
I can absolutely see Wormley as our fall back option due to the weak class. There's good DL but Wormley is Chris Jones caliber.

This DL with Jones, Logan and Wormley would rape.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 02:31 PM 04-26-2017
Originally Posted by Pestilence:
No love for Kevin King?
Nah; not enough to distinguish him from other CBs that will be available in the 2nd or even 3rd.

King's fine. He's a good player and his technique alone will probably make him a viable 1st day starter. I don't think his athleticism plays up to #1 corner but I also don't think we need him at #1 corner.

But in the end, when there are at least a dozen CBs who, if they were taken in the top 50 picks I would respond with "that makes sense", that tells me that at least a couple of them will slide a bit and be there for us in the 2nd. Hell, there may be some guys still there in the third.
[Reply]
RealSNR 02:31 PM 04-26-2017
Originally Posted by O.city:
Tj watt does nothing for me. Bleh.

You want a pass rusher who will give you solid production without sucking? That's Watt.

We could use someone like that. I'm sick of drafting Dee Fords. We already have to wait a year on a QB. Time to get KNOWN guys who kick ass instead of going for a goddamn lottery ticket every fucking time
[Reply]
Sandy Vagina 02:35 PM 04-26-2017
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
You want a pass rusher who will give you solid production without sucking? That's Watt.

We could use someone like that. I'm sick of drafting Dee Fords. We already have to wait a year on a QB. Time to get KNOWN guys who kick ass instead of going for a goddamn lottery ticket every ****ing time
**** that. Watt tore up both his knees prior to 2016.

Chiefs don't need more brokedick LBs.
[Reply]
RealSNR 02:37 PM 04-26-2017
Originally Posted by Sandy Cheeks:
**** that. Watt tore up both his knees prior to 2016.

Chiefs don't need more brokedick LBs.

Not both knees.
[Reply]
Sandy Vagina 02:44 PM 04-26-2017
Not both knees.
injuries to both knees...

Originally Posted by :
After redshirting in 2013, Watt injured his right knee during preseason camp, requiring surgery and missing the entire 2014 season.

New Wisconsin head coach Paul Chryst and his staff moved Watt to outside linebacker prior to 2015, but he injured his left knee during spring practice and struggled to make an impact as a sophomore, finishing with eight tackles.
http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/p...071793/tj-watt
[Reply]
RealSNR 03:53 PM 04-26-2017
Originally Posted by Sandy Cheeks:
injuries to both knees...

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/p...071793/tj-watt

You said TORE both knees.

He suffered a tear in one. JJ Watt had the same injury in college too. He's just a piece of glass injured shit isn't he?
[Reply]
Viper400 04:00 PM 04-26-2017
Tyus Bowser
Jarrad Davis
Charles Harris
Zach Cunningham
Tak McKinley
TJ Watt
Jordan Willis
Chidobe Awuzie
Kevin King
Fabian Moreau
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 04:57 PM 04-26-2017
Joe Mixon
Dalvin Cook

but we'll probably take the best ILB on the board
[Reply]
ModSocks 05:05 PM 04-26-2017
Dalvin Cook...Zach Cunningham, assuming Foster isn't there.
[Reply]
Black Bob 08:13 PM 04-26-2017
1. Reuben Foster LB Bama
2. Kevin King CB Washington
3. John Ross WR Washington
4. Quincy Wilson CB Florida
5. Charles Harris LB Mizzou
6. Cam Robinson OT Bama
7. Forest Lamp OG Western Kentucky
8. Jarred Davis LB Florida
9. Zach Cunningham LB Vanderbilt
10. Buddha Baker S Washington
[Reply]
OldSchool 08:21 PM 04-26-2017
You said TORE both knees.

He suffered a tear in one. JJ Watt had the same injury in college too. He's just a piece of glass injured shit isn't he?
Actually, as dominant as he is, Watt kind of is always injured if you think about it, lol.
[Reply]
OldSchool 08:22 PM 04-26-2017
Foster
Bowser
Watt
McKinley
Wormley
King
Davis
Lamp
[Reply]
Page 2 of 2