ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 8 of 8
« First < 45678
Media Center>Mass Effect 4
keg in kc 02:19 PM 06-09-2014
Similar to the DICE video for Battlefront, nothing really substantive, but it's official now.

[Reply]
Fish 04:03 PM 04-22-2017
Man this game is glitchy as hell... So I decided to give up on the Remnant Cores, and just play on. I ended up getting the Reconnaissance AVP perk, which shows locations of hidden caches of awesome loot on your map. So I was tracking down the chests of awesome loot, and ended up finding 4 Remnant Cores in one single hidden container. Which then immediately started a new quest to search for the remaining Remnant Cores. No clue what tripped that off. But I have my cores and able to craft the Heleus Defender armor finally.

:-)
[Reply]
'Hamas' Jenkins 04:27 PM 04-22-2017
Originally Posted by Fish:
Man this game is glitchy as hell... So I decided to give up on the Remnant Cores, and just play on. I ended up getting the Reconnaissance AVP perk, which shows locations of hidden caches of awesome loot on your map. So I was tracking down the chests of awesome loot, and ended up finding 4 Remnant Cores in one single hidden container. Which then immediately started a new quest to search for the remaining Remnant Cores. No clue what tripped that off. But I have my cores and able to craft the Heleus Defender armor finally.

:-)
There are definitely issues with the Tasks. I am stuck on 97% completion because a lot of quests won't generate the required information. I spend almost an hour driving around Elaaden looking for corpses to scan or datapads for the Little Mouse quest, only to find nothing, and despite crafting every possible upgrade for the Nomad, the Shield Regenerator Task won't complete.

I hope some of that is fixed with a future patch, because I would like to get the 100% achievement.
[Reply]
Frazod 08:08 PM 04-22-2017
Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins:
There are definitely issues with the Tasks. I am stuck on 97% completion because a lot of quests won't generate the required information. I spend almost an hour driving around Elaaden looking for corpses to scan or datapads for the Little Mouse quest, only to find nothing, and despite crafting every possible upgrade for the Nomad, the Shield Regenerator Task won't complete.

I hope some of that is fixed with a future patch, because I would like to get the 100% achievement.
Had the same issue with the shield regenerator. And I truly hate that research/development thing. I researched all this cool shit for armor and then there's no way to use it. :-)
[Reply]
Frazod 08:06 AM 04-24-2017
Finally finished the main story line last night. Still have lots of other shit to wrap up, some of which I can finish, and some of which I apparently can't because of multiple glitches. Not even sure if I'll bother at this point.

Overall, while the game certainly had it's moments, the annoying shit, bugs, clunky interface and rehashed storyline (this was basically the Force Awakens version of ME2) left me largely unimpressed. I guess I'd give it a 6 on a 10 scale. Should have been much better.

I think it's time to read a book or two.
[Reply]
Clyde Frog 12:06 PM 04-24-2017
Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins:

The three of those quest lines are unachievable until a patch. Bothers the shit out of me.
[Reply]
Fish 12:10 PM 04-24-2017
These fucking Remnant Cores, LOL...

So I went from not being able to get any, to now having more than what's supposedly available in the game. I now have 17 of the damn things, when there are only supposed to be 9 total in the game...

[Reply]
Page 8 of 8
« First < 45678
Up