ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 12 of 36
« First < 289101112 1314151622 > Last »
Hall of Classics>Please delete my account...
Taco John 09:24 PM 11-09-2003
Please delete my account...

I don't want to be tempted to return, so I ask for the account to be completely jaked. It's one thing to be harassed by racist jackasses in PMs... It's another thing being harassed for shedding light on the racist jackasses. If you're going to bend the rules to protect racist jackasses, then I'd just as soon you delete my account immediately.

I know I'll take heat because people hate these kinds of threads... But whatever.

So in retrun to all the "good riddance" cat calls this is sure to evoke, I say 'have a nice life.'

Adios!

Taco
[Reply]
Slayer Diablo 11:00 PM 11-09-2003
Originally Posted by Phobia:
Do you seriously think I'm "aiming" at you? You just pick up a little splatter now and then. If I was "aiming" at you, you'd cry yourself to sleep nightly.
Haven't seen any major shots at people like the ones I'm given in a long time...not meaning to sound carping.
[Reply]
Chiefs Pantalones 11:02 PM 11-09-2003
I'm gonna miss Taco.

They were nice enough over there at the Mane for not banning me after I posted three buck naked chicks gettin' it on with each other and lying in the thread title saying it was a Broncos article.
[Reply]
KCWolfman 11:03 PM 11-09-2003
Originally Posted by ROYC75:
Think it has anything to do with being 6' under ? :-)
Actually, it was a line from an old Saturday Night Live skit with Lorraine Newman and Dan Akroyd.

As I said earlier, I agree with most of your intent on the post. But I don't think we can ever get people not to take shots at one another - however, we can limit the types of shots they take.
[Reply]
Rain Man 11:03 PM 11-09-2003
Originally Posted by Huggy Bear:
I'm gonna miss Taco.

They were nice enough over there at the Mane for not banning me after I posted three buck naked chicks gettin' it on with each other and lying in the thread title saying it was a Broncos article.
Link?
[Reply]
Joe Seahawk 11:04 PM 11-09-2003
I have no idea WTF happened, but I hope Taco reconsiders...
[Reply]
KcMizzou 11:05 PM 11-09-2003
Originally Posted by Huggy Bear:
I'm gonna miss Taco.

Screw you, you honky bastard. Bite off, cracker!!!!

(sorry, I was bored and felt left out)
[Reply]
jettio 11:06 PM 11-09-2003
Originally Posted by KCWolfman:
Jettio, I didn't get your response.

Don't you believe that Phobia's creation of T_aco's Butt is an abuse of his moderator status? He is obviously attacking a poster, shouldn't you be fair and balanced in your complaining if you are going to complain about fair and balanced?

(This is one time I truly cannot wait for an answer)
Here is a response asswipe. A Cut and paste of your posts in Taco's Butt.

Originally Posted by :
Wow, someone is running out of material. They need their name on the front page so badly they are creating threads about insults.

I wonder how long a topic like this would remain on the sports section of the Mange?
Originally Posted by :
Not a problem. If you have a complaint, I will gladly warn the offender and forward the notice to the other moderators. There is no reason to continue this thread though.
Originally Posted by :
Shut up crybaby.

You said yourself you wouldn't tolerate that crap on your board. Why should I put up with it here?

This one gets locked down too.

If you keep spamming, I will recommend a temp ban.
Evidently you only intended to pay homage to Taco by adopting his standards of moderating and were not in a spat with him.

Funny your disregard of the clique remark. Since you seem to care very much with your chickensh*t actions being approved by some.
[Reply]
Ultra Peanut 11:07 PM 11-09-2003
So are you saying he's a beef taco?
[Reply]
Chiefs Pantalones 11:07 PM 11-09-2003
Originally Posted by Taco John:
Link?
They deleted it yesterday morning after one of the mods caught on. What's funny is that no one complained about it...lots of views...but when a mod saw it, he deleted it of course.
[Reply]
Rausch 11:08 PM 11-09-2003
By God, I've been trying to get fired for over a year.... How can I piss off a whiner, Russ? You seem to have some level of expertise in this area.
"It's a POOO-SAY!"
[Reply]
mcan 11:08 PM 11-09-2003
It's been fun TJ. Sorry if a few dickheads around here make it hard for you to enjoy the rest of the board. I hope that you reconsider leaving, and that we can continue to have you around to converse with and/or exchange a little AFC West smack from time to time...
[Reply]
Jenny Gump 11:09 PM 11-09-2003
Originally Posted by jettio:
:-) :-)
No, I don't think you understand...I saw this picture, and I thought it was you.
:-)

Just stirring the proverbial sh*t pot.
[Reply]
Ultra Peanut 11:10 PM 11-09-2003
How about RainbowBoy?
:-)
[Reply]
jettio 11:11 PM 11-09-2003
Sure, why don't you use your moderator powers to exponentially add to my rep.

That would be exactly analogous to what Wolfie did by starting some shit with Taco so that he could use his moderator powers to spite him.

Go ahead and power boost the rep past al least that simplex 3 dude and then I will understand that Russ is not unethical for prodding Taco so that he could zap him in their spat.
Since KC Wolfman's request for responses is de riguer.

How about the rep power boost?
[Reply]
KCWolfman 11:11 PM 11-09-2003
Here is a response asswipe. A Cut and paste of your posts in Taco's Butt.

Evidently you only intended to pay homage to Taco by adopting his standards of moderating and were not in a spat with him.

Funny you disregard of the clique remark. Since you seem to care very much with your chickensh*t actions being approved by some.
Wow, that's a lot of bunk to avoid one question.

Once again, Do you think that Phil's creation of a room called "T_aco's Butt" is an abuse of his moderator status and deliberately done to be confrontational?

What a dilemma you have now. Seems like you have 4 choices:

1. If you answer "yes", then you put yourself in a confrontational quandry with 2 moderators.

2. If you answer "no", then you label yourself a hypocrite and a liar.

3. If you dodge the answer with petty insults and names (as you have done above) then you are no better than what you are carping about.

4. If you fail to answer, then you shut up about the whole thing and nothing has changed from when you first started crying.

Personally, I think you will continue to be gutless and keep with #3.
[Reply]
Page 12 of 36
« First < 289101112 1314151622 > Last »
Up