ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 8 of 93
« First < 45678 91011121858 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Brooke Pryor Sucks Ass Thread
Dante84 06:38 PM 03-15-2019
She revels in breaking bad news, and never breaks any other type of news. She’s the worst Chiefs reporter since Adam Teicher.

I miss Terez.
[Reply]
ghak99 07:55 AM 03-17-2019
May the fleas of a thousand camels infest thy hoggerbeast's crotch.
[Reply]
farmerchief 08:08 AM 03-17-2019
I dont know if their job is to really report news or sell newspapers, but guess shes right on one side?
[Reply]
58-4ever 11:09 AM 03-17-2019
Originally Posted by dwwataz:
She is a piece of shit but want nothing to do with signing her. I hope she gets hpv and then ovarian cancer.
C'mon man... she probably already has HPV... (so do you)

but wishing Cancer on someone is not cool... even on ChiefsPlanet.
[Reply]
FlaChief58 11:18 AM 03-17-2019
Originally Posted by 58-4ever:
C'mon man... she probably already has HPV... (so do you)

but wishing Cancer on someone is not cool... even on ChiefsPlanet.
Are you new here?
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 11:43 AM 03-17-2019
Has this bitch win Willy Wonka's Golden Ticket yet?

I'm waiting for Brooke to turn into air balloon blueberry
[Reply]
Jewish Rabbi 11:45 AM 03-17-2019
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare:
Has this bitch win Willy Wonka's Golden Ticket yet?

I'm waiting for Brooke to turn into air balloon blueberry
I don’t think objects of that mass can float.
[Reply]
DaFace 11:56 AM 03-17-2019
Originally Posted by FAX:
I've been keeping an eye on her work since she walked onto the scene. (Well, it was more of a waddle ... but whatever.)

It is my view that she knows little or nothing about the Great Game itself. Rather, she seems to be primarily tasked with offering up "human interest" pieces associated with players and coaches. Sadly, these human interest stories lack both humanity and interest. This makes her an odd choice for the position, IMHO.

There are many highly competent women involved in the world of sport. She isn't one of those.

FAX
I tried to give the Star a chance this year and bought their sports subscription, but if they're wrong about this it'll be the end of my readership. There's plenty of quality Chiefs content from the Athletic, Arrowhead Pride, Locked on Chiefs, RGR football, etc.
[Reply]
BlackOp 12:04 PM 03-17-2019
Originally Posted by FAX:
It is my view that she knows little or nothing about the Great Game itself. Rather, she seems to be primarily tasked with offering up "human interest" pieces associated with players and coaches. Sadly, these human interest stories lack both humanity and interest. This makes her an odd choice for the position, IMHO.

There are many highly competent women involved in the world of sport. She isn't one of those.

FAX
Come on man...she gives a voice to repressed, over weight suburban, midwestern housewives that are unhappy with their boring, trapped existence. They need someone to lead their cause!!

She has to go into locker rooms that are oozing with sexual testosterone...around sweaty, sculpted "man-gods"...knowing that not a single one finds her attractive. They unconsciously activate her baby-making chemicals and then has no where to put that energy..think of the pain...the frustration.

Yay for the Star for hiring an unqualified reporter for her "feels" about a subject she knows little about.
[Reply]
MotherfuckerJones 12:34 PM 03-17-2019
Originally Posted by Jewish Rabbi:
I don’t think objects of that mass can float.
Nah, but she could be like the big balloons in the ‘89 Batman
[Reply]
MarkDavis'Haircut 12:46 PM 03-17-2019
Originally Posted by siberian khatru:
She has no sources, does no original reporting and has no insight on the team. On her weekly 810 segment she talks mostly about Bojangles biscuits and her upcoming wedding.
What sad sack of manhood is marrying her?
[Reply]
Pablo 12:49 PM 03-17-2019
Originally Posted by Carr4MVP:
Probably some dumbshit Raiders fan that thinks Carr is a good QB. A real stupid mofo.
[Reply]
MarkDavis'Haircut 12:53 PM 03-17-2019
Originally Posted by Pablo:
Probably some dumbshit Raiders fan that thinks Carr is a good QB. A real stupid mofo.
Damn. Even we Raiders fans aren't that self-loathing. You are thinking of Chargers fans. They take an ass pounding on everything.
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 12:55 PM 03-17-2019
An OVERWEIGHT one according to het insta (yeah I actually looked before this whole thing blew up, there's something about bbw's that I can appreciate).
[Reply]
Pablo 01:03 PM 03-17-2019
Damn. Even we Raiders fans aren't that self-loathing. You are thinking of Chargers fans. They take an ass pounding on everything.
Well, Chargers fans don't exist. So there's that. And Raiders fans loooove to go hoggin'. Never met a Raiders fan that wasn't shacked up with a complete ham beast. Low standards for football, women and life in general from those types.
[Reply]
Naptown Chief 02:11 PM 03-17-2019
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
Come on man...she gives a voice to repressed, over weight suburban, midwestern housewives that are unhappy with their boring, trapped existence. They need someone to lead their cause!!

She has to go into locker rooms that are oozing with sexual testosterone...around sweaty, sculpted "man-gods"...knowing that not a single one finds her attractive. They unconsciously activate her baby-making chemicals and then has no where to put that energy..think of the pain...the frustration.

Yay for the Star for hiring an unqualified reporter for her "feels" about a subject she knows little about.
:-)
[Reply]
Page 8 of 93
« First < 45678 91011121858 > Last »
Up