ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 10 of 23
« First < 678910 1112131420 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Chiefs sign Taco Charlton
ShowtimeSBMVP 09:11 PM 05-01-2020

The Chiefs have agreed to a 1-year deal with DL Taco Charlton, a source tells Yahoo Sports.

— Terez A. Paylor (@TerezPaylor) May 2, 2020

[Reply]
Easy 6 05:10 PM 05-02-2020
Originally Posted by Hoover:
I also think this is an example of Veach signing and drafting players that will respect and want to play with the leaders on this team. Look at what every DB said about going to the Chiefs, can't wait to play with HB. Same here with Frank Clark. And this isn't a coincidence, I think Veach looks for this.
I’m in complete agreement, Veach probably doesn’t take him if Clark’s not here... extremely savvy roster building

All these guys have ready made mentors they respect in place, add in a class act coaching staff and they’re all set to thrive here
[Reply]
RealSNR 05:16 PM 05-02-2020
Originally Posted by Direckshun:
And I do want to mention that this is another reason I hate the Danna pick.

Demone Harris is super tough against the run, with starter upside if he can get a pass rush developed — and he’s super young. He helped us win a Super Bowl.

We have to risk practice squadding or cutting him to make roster space for Danna, a guy who isn’t as good a fit for the position and also has no pass rush.

Just a terrible pick and we’re going to lose a cheap year of Demone Harris.
Don't you think if the Chiefs like Demone Harris and he's worth keeping, they'll find a way to keep him?

If he plays better than Taco Charlton, why wouldn't they keep Harris over Charlton? If Danna is as big of a piece of shit as you think he is and Harris is great, why would they practice squad Harris?

Yes, great players on great teams get cut before the regular season all the time. It's also true that guys whose roster spots were thought to be safe get taken by random training camp invites who just simply played better or showed more potential. It happens all the time. Very rarely do you see coaches (particularly on this staff) go, "We think we have a better chance of winning games if we keep Player X over Player Y, but we DID spend a draft pick on Player Y, sooo.... let's hope Player X makes it through to our practice squad!"
[Reply]
SuperBowl4 05:20 PM 05-02-2020
Is Quesadilla Johnson is available?
[Reply]
Titty Meat 05:54 PM 05-02-2020
Originally Posted by Direckshun:
And I do want to mention that this is another reason I hate the Danna pick.

Demone Harris is super tough against the run, with starter upside if he can get a pass rush developed — and he’s super young. He helped us win a Super Bowl.

We have to risk practice squadding or cutting him to make roster space for Danna, a guy who isn’t as good a fit for the position and also has no pass rush.

Just a terrible pick and we’re going to lose a cheap year of Demone Harris.
Guarantee you havent even seen the guy play before. Really dumb post.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 05:54 PM 05-02-2020
Originally Posted by SuperBowl4:
Is Quesadilla Johnson is available?

[Reply]
Easy 6 06:02 PM 05-02-2020
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
Billay would lick its ASS
[Reply]
JakeF 06:48 PM 05-02-2020
Originally Posted by carcosa:
That was a thumbs down, not a neg rep, you dumb bitch!!!!!!!!!!!
Thumbs down is worse than neg rep. It can lead to a post being hidden.
[Reply]
Jewish Rabbi 06:57 PM 05-02-2020
Originally Posted by JakeF:
Thumbs down is worse than neg rep. It can lead to a post being hidden.
That’s why I always thumbs down your worthless ass posts, bitch!!!
[Reply]
MahiMike 07:37 PM 05-02-2020
Mmm tacos.
[Reply]
CasselGotPeedOn 07:39 PM 05-02-2020
The Taco is ready

#ChiefsKingdom I promise to give you everything I got in the tank. https://t.co/dDgPSahep7

— Taco Charlton (@TheSupremeTaco) May 2, 2020

[Reply]
tatorhog 09:20 PM 05-02-2020
I didn’t read the entire thread so I have no idea if this was said already but we should see if RNR is available to come back. Having a nacho and taco on the DL seems like a good thing.
[Reply]
Stryker 09:55 PM 05-02-2020
Originally Posted by CasselGotPeedOn:
The Taco is ready

That's cool! Determined and all IN!
[Reply]
Chiefs=Champions 10:14 PM 05-02-2020
Good signing. These are the types of players you can bring in when you have a fantastic coaching staff and great leadership on the roster.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 10:47 PM 05-02-2020
Originally Posted by Chiefs=Champions:
Good signing. These are the types of players you can bring in when you have a fantastic coaching staff and great leadership on the roster.
Because Mahomes
[Reply]
SuperBowl4 11:13 PM 05-02-2020
TACO GRANDE! http://youtu.be/mX18yNwqnMg
[Reply]
Page 10 of 23
« First < 678910 1112131420 > Last »
Up