ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 2
1 2 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Tyreek workin out
Hog's Gone Fishin 03:10 PM 07-10-2020

[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 03:21 PM 07-10-2020
He posted on IG that he wish he had a QB in KC to throw to him so he can run routes. Mahomes currently in Tahoe
[Reply]
Lprechaun 03:23 PM 07-10-2020
Freak of nature, god I miss football
[Reply]
Bill Brasky 03:42 PM 07-10-2020
I’ve done two a days as a kid, but I can’t imagine working out as hard as they do everyday. My back would give out. ��
[Reply]
Boxers11 02:30 PM 07-13-2020
This past weekend Tyreek came down to Texas & ran a football camp my son attended. He's going into 8th grade & is a HUGE Chiefs fan on account of me brainwashing him. He got his Chiefs Super Bowl helmet signed by Tyreek who also wrote WASP under his signature. Awesome! The best part of the day was he got to go one on one vs the Cheetah as a WR & TH playing DB. My son even tried his version of WASP. Didn't catch it but it didn't matter. Never seen my son so happy. Tyreek as well as all of the coaches there were all first class despite the wretched heat. I can't post links because I lurk however you can YouTube "Garrett 1 on 1 vs The Cheetah 7/11/20" if you want to see the happiest kid in the world.
[Reply]
KS Smitty 02:41 PM 07-13-2020
Here ya go:

[Reply]
suzzer99 02:42 PM 07-13-2020
I would watch a show that's just Tyreek doing things no human being should be able to do.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 02:44 PM 07-13-2020
Tyreek is such a great guy! He needs to be a Chief for life
[Reply]
Boxers11 03:05 PM 07-13-2020
Thanks KS Smitty!
[Reply]
Hydrae 03:33 PM 07-13-2020
Originally Posted by Boxers11:
This past weekend Tyreek came down to Texas & ran a football camp my son attended. He's going into 8th grade & is a HUGE Chiefs fan on account of me brainwashing him. He got his Chiefs Super Bowl helmet signed by Tyreek who also wrote WASP under his signature. Awesome! The best part of the day was he got to go one on one vs the Cheetah as a WR & TH playing DB. My son even tried his version of WASP. Didn't catch it but it didn't matter. Never seen my son so happy. Tyreek as well as all of the coaches there were all first class despite the wretched heat. I can't post links because I lurk however you can YouTube "Garrett 1 on 1 vs The Cheetah 7/11/20" if you want to see the happiest kid in the world.
He had him beat too!
[Reply]
Boxers11 03:46 PM 07-13-2020
Tyreek was coasting. It was deathly hot outside but he was a bundle of energy roaming the whole field interacting with all the kids. Also ran a 40 at 4.25 just to show off.
[Reply]
Rain Man 07:26 PM 07-13-2020
Tyreek was coasting. It was deathly hot outside but he was a bundle of energy roaming the whole field interacting with all the kids. Also ran a 40 at 4.25 just to show off.
If that ball had been thrown by Mahomes your kids would have caught it. I doubt that he would have outrun Tyreek to the end zone, though.
[Reply]
Cheater5 05:12 AM 07-14-2020

Logged in just to give this a thumbs up. What a cool memory for him.
[Reply]
dlphg9 07:55 AM 07-14-2020
Tyreek is such an amazing guy. Absolutely hate he has a bullshit charge that people can use against him.
[Reply]
Rasputin 08:38 AM 07-14-2020
Originally Posted by KS Smitty:
Here ya go:

I blame the quarterback he had to reach out for it and just missed his fingertips but way to go I'd be a proud dad too :-)
[Reply]
Page 1 of 2
1 2 >
Up