ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 6
< 12345 6 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Buh buh TOUGH PHYSICAL 49ERS buh buh
RealSNR 06:53 PM 01-26-2020
I'm a derptastic anal-cyst on TV! Buh buh buh PHYSICAL PHYSICAL PHYSICAL PHYSICAL PHYSICAL PHYSICAL buh buh buh buh....
[Reply]
Red Dawg 08:08 AM 01-27-2020
Niners are being pimped up for Vegas betting.
[Reply]
Danguardace 08:15 AM 01-27-2020
Originally Posted by All22:
That's always the story from teams with great offenses and shitty defenses. You kick ass all year then get to a big game and the offense sputters for a quarter, half, or full game and you lose.

Elite Defense has proven to be much more consistent in the playoffs. In other words, defense wins championships.
Everyone is forgetting how well the Chiefs Defense has developed, and before people point out who they've played Any Chiefs fan would know even the Shittiest offense would give the Chiefs D fits over the previous 2 seasons.

This Chiefs Team feels like the 07 colts who found just enough defense at the right time.
[Reply]
Lzen 08:28 AM 01-27-2020
Even with the bad start for the first 8-10 games of the season, the Chiefs defense finished ranked #17 in total yards allowed. But here is an interesting stat. In points allowed, the Chiefs finished ranked #7 while the 49ers were ranked #8.
[Reply]
tredadda 01-27-2020, 08:45 AM
This message has been deleted by tredadda. Reason: Already covered
All22 08:50 AM 01-27-2020
Originally Posted by Lzen:
Even with the bad start for the first 8-10 games of the season, the Chiefs defense finished ranked #17 in total yards allowed. But here is an interesting stat. In points allowed, the Chiefs finished ranked #7 while the 49ers were ranked #8.
Likewise, despite Sanders not playing the entire season, in offensive points scored, SF ranks 6th and KC ranks 8th.
[Reply]
Skyy God 08:53 AM 01-27-2020
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
When I look at the 49ers defense, all I think of is, "I'll bet they're still REALLY glad they drafted Solomon Thomas instead of subsequently trading for Janeane Garofalo and drafting Patrick Mahomes..."
FYP.
[Reply]
Lzen 09:06 AM 01-27-2020
Originally Posted by All22:
Likewise, despite Sanders not playing the entire season, in offensive points scored, SF ranks 6th and KC ranks 8th.
After week 1, the Chiefs offense really didn't look like the historic offense we saw in 2018. That is, until late in the season and into the playoffs. This was due to several factors including injuries to Wrs, oline, QB. The team is mostly healthy now. IMO, SF will have to score 30 if they expect to win.
[Reply]
FringeNC 09:12 AM 01-27-2020
After week 1, the Chiefs offense really didn't look like the historic offense we saw in 2018. That is, until late in the season and into the playoffs. This was due to several factors including injuries to Wrs, oline, QB. The team is mostly healthy now. IMO, SF will have to score 30 if they expect to win.
Yep, that's right. Plus the weather will be ideal. To win the game, I think the 49ers will have to outright dominate our offensive line.
[Reply]
All22 09:20 AM 01-27-2020
I mean, SF averages 29.9 so that makes sense.
[Reply]
MIAdragon 09:20 AM 01-27-2020
We’re going to score more than 30.
[Reply]
tyecopeland 09:31 AM 01-27-2020
Originally Posted by Red Dawg:
Packers suck. Minny is led by Kirk. We had a tougher road.
We had bill o brien and ryan tannehill. I dont think I can say our playoff run was tough.
[Reply]
RealSNR 09:35 AM 01-27-2020
Originally Posted by Cave Johnson:
FYP.

Wow. So it’s even worse.

Congrats, Niners! You could have had an unstoppable dynasty! Now you’ll be hard pressed to keep up this TOUGH BUH PHYSICAL TEAM for longer than 3 seasons when it comes time to pay everybody.

Enjoy becoming a shittier version of the Seahawks !
[Reply]
Skyy God 09:38 AM 01-27-2020
From PK’s article today. Verdict: we’re good.

“ The challenge of the 49er pass rush. I asked my friends at Pro Football Focus for some statistical help this week on the formidable San Francisco pass-rush, which has nine sacks and 26 hits/significant hurries on the quarterback in two postseason games. Logically, with the Niners front healthy and playing productively, you’d figure it could be the biggest factor in the Super Bowl. Now I’m not so sure.

With a fit front in these playoffs, San Francisco pressured Kirk Cousins, on average, 2.43 seconds after the snap; and, with Aaron Rodgers, 2.58 seconds after the snap. On average, that means San Francisco is pressuring the quarterback about 2.5 seconds after every passing snap. Patrick Mahomes, over the past two years, has a 120.3 rating and 5,248 passing yards when throwing in 2.5 seconds or faster. That’s the best in the NFL since the start of 2018.”
[Reply]
Lzen 09:44 AM 01-27-2020
Originally Posted by MIAdragon:
We’re going to score more than 30.
Probably. :-)
[Reply]
Dartgod 09:45 AM 01-27-2020

[Reply]
Halfcan 10:01 AM 01-27-2020
How is their cardio? This Chief Offense is going to run them ragged. Texans D line was gassed and the Titans d line was too slow to be effective.
[Reply]
Page 5 of 6
< 12345 6 >
Up