ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 6
1 2345 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Buh buh TOUGH PHYSICAL 49ERS buh buh
RealSNR 06:53 PM 01-26-2020
I'm a derptastic anal-cyst on TV! Buh buh buh PHYSICAL PHYSICAL PHYSICAL PHYSICAL PHYSICAL PHYSICAL buh buh buh buh....
[Reply]
BryanBusby 07:01 PM 01-26-2020
The mushrooms were supposed to be ate up after the sb
[Reply]
srvy 07:06 PM 01-26-2020
:-)Randy Moss was questioning whether the Chiefs receivers will be willing to catch balls thrown over the middle of a physical 49er D.:-) I had to turn down the pro bowl pregame because that idiot.
[Reply]
eDave 07:09 PM 01-26-2020
Have they been labeled a physical team all year, or just now? I don't recall these descriptions during the regular season.
[Reply]
srvy 07:12 PM 01-26-2020
Originally Posted by eDave:
Have they been labeled a physical team all year, or just now? I don't recall these descriptions during the regular season.
Their D brings the heat after the QB while the secondary sits back in a zone. I have never heard anyone call that secondary being overly physical.
[Reply]
Bowser 07:14 PM 01-26-2020
HOW ARE THE CHIEFS GOING TO STOP DERRICK HENRY AND HIS HISTORIC RUN THROUGH THE PLAYOFFS???
[Reply]
ThyKingdomCome15 07:25 PM 01-26-2020
Did anyone really think the Packers were that good? Ole Midnight Hour gave them all they could handle.
[Reply]
RedRaider56 07:26 PM 01-26-2020
Was at a sports bar earlier tonight and there was a dude wearing a Faders shirt, spouting shit about how the Niners were going to go after Mahomes legs, take him out of the game. All I could think of is typical, stupid, dumbass Faders fan..
[Reply]
RealSNR 07:31 PM 01-26-2020
When I look at the 49ers defense, all I think of is, "I'll bet they're still REALLY glad they drafted Solomon Thomas instead of moving on from Janeane Garofalo and drafting Patrick Mahomes..."
[Reply]
ChiefsCountry 07:31 PM 01-26-2020
Chief fans know better, we have been in the 49er shoes many times before. Great defense with a game manager QB. Always get beat by the team with the franchise QB.
[Reply]
DRM08 07:38 PM 01-26-2020
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
When I look at the 49ers defense, all I think of is, "I'll bet they're still REALLY glad they drafted Solomon Thomas instead of moving on from Janeane Garofalo and drafting Patrick Mahomes..."
They acquired Jimmy G after the 2017 Draft. I think the Niners would be unbeatable if they drafted Mahomes. They have a great roster on both sides of the ball. You can lump in the Niners right next to the Browns, Bears, Bills, Bengals, Jaguars and others who look like complete idiots for passing on Mahomes.

Chargers might be the worst one of all. He ended up in their division and now they are stuck trying to "move on" from old ass Rivers. They could have had Mahomes instead of having to start over from scratch, but now they have to try to beat Mahomes every year in the division. Good luck to them! Haha
[Reply]
Buehler445 07:49 PM 01-26-2020
You fools REALLY need to lay off the sports media.

There are a few guys I REALLY like and they got a bunch of shit wrong about the Chiefs. The moron ass yokels have no chance at getting any real objective analysis done.
[Reply]
Chieftain 07:57 PM 01-26-2020
Chargers who we beat twice this year have a more complete well-rounded defense. They are plugged in with talent at all positions. The narrative that this Niners team has this unsolved shut down defense is absurd. Pat will feast on these fuckers like it's Thanksgiving.
[Reply]
Deebo19 08:00 PM 01-26-2020
Originally Posted by e3263518:
Chargers who we beat twice this year have a more complete well-rounded defense. They are plugged in with talent at all positions. The narrative that this Niners team has this unsolved shut down defense is absurd. Pat will feast on these ****ers like it's Thanksgiving.
You’re out of you mind
[Reply]
Demonpenz 08:02 PM 01-26-2020
The patriots beat the greatest show on turf by killing faulk and warner but warner couldn't move. So basically the niners have no shot
[Reply]
Page 1 of 6
1 2345 > Last »
Up