Just a few I'm using for my party found on Bovada

1.Patrick Mahomes total passing yards 305.5 Over or Under

2.Jimmy G total td passes 1.5 Over or Under

3.Will the game ever be tied again after 0-0 Yes or No

4.Which coach will be mentioned first after kickoff Reid or Shanahan

5.Which commercial will play first Pop Tarts or Doritos
[Reply]
Why Not? 07:27 AM 01-26-2020
1. Over. I think Andy has realized there’s no need to run the ball(other than Patrick scrambles).

2. Under

3. Yes. 7-7. Then Chiefs clap.

4. Shannahan. Chiefs win toss and defer so Niners offense takes the field first.

5. Pop Tarts. Just a hunch
[Reply]
Nzoner 07:32 AM 01-26-2020
Originally Posted by Why Not?:

5. Pop Tarts. Just a hunch
I considered not putting this on my sheet but then realized they must have a list of all the advertisers so it would be fun.The one I stayed way away from was the over/under on how many total commercials during the game of 92.5,imagine the poor sap getting to keep track of those.
[Reply]
YayMike 07:33 AM 01-26-2020
Originally Posted by Nzoner:
Just a few I'm using for my party found on Bovada

1.Patrick Mahomes total passing yards 305.5 Over or Under

2.Jimmy G total td passes 1.5 Over or Under

3.Will the game ever be tied again after 0-0 Yes or No

4.Which coach will be mentioned first after kickoff Reid or Shanahan

5.Which commercial will play first Pop Tarts or Doritos
Love it!

1. Over. I’m thinking 406
2. Over, I’m thinking he throws 2
3. Yes. A few times before we pull Away..
4.. Tough....whoever gets the ball, I’ll go Shanarat
5. Doritos all the wayytyyyy
[Reply]
Why Not? 07:33 AM 01-26-2020
Originally Posted by Nzoner:
I considered not putting this on my sheet but then realized they must have a list of all the advertisers so it would be fun.The one I stayed way away from was the over/under on how many total commercials during the game of 92.5,imagine the poor sap getting to keep track of those.
Yeah that would suck.
[Reply]
notorious 08:48 AM 01-26-2020
JUST SAY NO TO PROP BETS!!!

:-)
[Reply]
wazu 09:00 AM 01-26-2020
Originally Posted by notorious:

Agreed, prop bets are a bad idea. But since we're doing them....

1. Mahomes will go OVER 305.5 yards. We'd need to be winning a blowout for this to not happen, and I'd say that's extremely unlikely.

2. Jimmy G will go UNDER 1.5 TDs. This is just a guess because they seem to like running more around the goal line. I would hate having this bet.

3. Yes, the game will be tied up at some point after the first score.

4. Reid. Coin flip bet. This is one of those that seems so easily corruptible. Would there be any reason Joe Buck and Troy Aikman couldn't put all of their money on this and just agree to mention Andy Reid first?

5. Doritos. I didn't even realize Pop Tarts still had commercials. And again, if I'm the guy scheduling air time, how do I not go make millions in Vegas by hammering this bet?
[Reply]
notorious 09:02 AM 01-26-2020
When looking at yardage and TD prop bets, you soon realize they put what the player averages as the over/under.

That's all there is to it.
[Reply]
jjchieffan 09:39 AM 01-26-2020
No bet for Mahomes TD passes? I'll set the over under at 3.5 and I'll take the over.
[Reply]
Shag 09:44 AM 01-26-2020
Originally Posted by wazu:
4. Reid. Coin flip bet. This is one of those that seems so easily corruptible. Would there be any reason Joe Buck and Troy Aikman couldn't put all of their money on this and just agree to mention Andy Reid first?

5. Doritos. I didn't even realize Pop Tarts still had commercials. And again, if I'm the guy scheduling air time, how do I not go make millions in Vegas by hammering this bet?
Prop bets are typically capped at a pretty low $ amount, due to the fact that they can be gamed.
[Reply]
wazu 09:45 AM 01-26-2020
Originally Posted by Shag:
Prop bets are typically capped at a pretty low $ amount, due to the fact that they can be gamed.
That makes sense. What’s a low dollar amount, though? $1K?
[Reply]
neech 09:47 AM 01-26-2020
Call 1-800-BETS OFF
[Reply]
Why Not? 01:21 PM 01-26-2020

They are generally a sucker bet but man, sometimes they’re to good to be true. Like in the Pats Eagles game. One of the prop was “number of players to throw a pass, over/under 2.5”. Easiest $ I ever made on that over.
[Reply]
trndobrd 04:55 PM 01-26-2020
Will Dee Ford line up offside?

https://www.gamblingsites.com/blog/1...020-prop-bets/
[Reply]
Nzoner 05:06 PM 01-26-2020

I do a $5 entry sheet that has 16 prop bets on it and each correct is worth points.Once the game is over we tally it up and the winner gets the pot.It's fun and definitely helps those who may not know or care much about football be involved.
[Reply]
Page 1 of 3
1 23 >
Up