ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 5
1 2345 >
Nzoner's Game Room>To the out of town fans like me.
Chiefs4TheWin 09:16 PM 01-19-2020
To all of us out of towners, props to us! We have to listen to all the BS that locals never have to. For some reason we picked the Chiefs.

I got no less than 60 texts today congratulating me. It sucked that when the Chiefs screwed up I was who people thought of.

Now that we are going to the SB. I have gotten nothing but congratulations from everyone who associates myself with The Kansas City Chiefs.

To all of us out of towners who had to deal with the constant pain after every embarrassing failure, and for some reason picked this team. A salute to you!

We did it my bretheren! Win or lose we are in the dance! Woo!
[Reply]
displacedinMN 09:18 PM 01-19-2020
My phone and FB is crazy. Everyone knows I am a Chiefs fan. My truck is very well known here. It has been a great day.

Just took Feb 3 off.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 09:18 PM 01-19-2020
Yup, I got so many texts and messages today. Chiefs fans are like unicorns in NYC!

We did it!
[Reply]
big nasty kcnut 09:30 PM 01-19-2020
Yeah baby! All those years hearing go cowboys in texas. It worth it to see this team in the superbowl! Fuck yeah!
[Reply]
Bwana 09:30 PM 01-19-2020
Likewise, my phone blew up.
[Reply]
Flying High D 09:34 PM 01-19-2020
Hard time remembering who half the fuckers were sending me texts.
[Reply]
DTVietnam 09:35 PM 01-19-2020
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
Yup, I got so many texts and messages today. Chiefs fans are like unicorns in NYC!

We did it!
New Yorker here as well...relocated to Vietnam

Same here as far as people reaching out and congratulating me....

Woke up at 2am to watch this game...now at work struggling to make it through...well worth it
[Reply]
EdmontonChiefsFan 09:39 PM 01-19-2020
Truly a great feeling when almost everybody you know texts you to congratulate you on a Chiefs win. Even the douchebag Raider and Cheatriot fans. All of us 10 Chiefs fans are partying in Edmonton, Ab tonight !!
[Reply]
Chiefs4TheWin 10:27 PM 01-19-2020
Originally Posted by EdmontonChiefsFan:
Truly a great feeling when almost everybody you know texts you to congratulate you on a Chiefs win. Even the douchebag Raider and Cheatriot fans. All of us 10 Chiefs fans are partying in Edmonton, Ab tonight !!
Totally awesome man! Congrats to you all!
[Reply]
Chiefs4TheWin 10:28 PM 01-19-2020
Originally Posted by Flying High D:
Hard time remembering who half the ****ers were sending me texts.
LOL me too!
[Reply]
SithCeNtZ 10:33 PM 01-19-2020
I have lived and grown up in Indy so I’m in a special place in Chiefs hell. Most colts fans are rooting for us judging by my texts today. It’s hard to describe how special it is after going through all the colts losses that’s for sure.
[Reply]
Eleazar 10:36 PM 01-19-2020
Laid out a lot of cash on game tickets, plane tickets, and everything else for this trip. So worth it to be there for this!
[Reply]
Chiefs4TheWin 12:44 AM 01-20-2020
Bumping so those of us get the celebrate together. We suffered a lot!
[Reply]
Chiefs4TheWin 12:47 AM 01-20-2020
Originally Posted by Eleazar:
Laid out a lot of cash on game tickets, plane tickets, and everything else for this trip. So worth it to be there for this!
Dude have fun! Would be amazing!
[Reply]
kysirsoze 12:53 AM 01-20-2020
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:

We did it!
When I was in NYC I got constantly stopped about Chiefs gear. "Whoa! A Chiefs fan!" Like I was an endangered species or something. In LA it's not nearly as rare. I see a lot of Chiefs fans out here. :-)
[Reply]
Page 1 of 5
1 2345 >
Up