ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 49 of 144
« First < 394546474849 505152535999 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's talk about the Titans (AFC Championship edition) thread
TLO 05:12 PM 01-12-2020
The AFC Championship runs through Arrowhead.
[Reply]
Halfcan 04:16 PM 01-14-2020
Originally Posted by Jeff.Fisher:
Thats what they alk say, who havent watched a titans game this season. Thats what they said last week too before tannehill dropped bombs to go up 14-0. They say who the titans only threw for 90 yards. Fine with me, those 90 yards included 2 td passes. Then let Henry shorten the game.

And it would be 31-1. Titans broke that one last wk
Ravens were way over-confident and rusty from sitting for weeks on end.

It is your team that is over-confident this week. You think 1 good player is going to run this entire game and the Chiefs will be powerless to stop it. 5, ten minute Henry scoring drives and the Chiefs are just going to let it happen. Delusional. Keep ignoring the fact the Chiefs scored a TD on 7 straight drives last week.

We are ready for you bitch asses- count on it.
[Reply]
Halfcan 04:23 PM 01-14-2020
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
The loss to the Titans was the turning point for this defense. You can’t tell me that they don’t want revenge for that shit.
They have the most one-dimensional offense we have faced this year. I think Spags will be ready for them.
[Reply]
ARROW2 04:25 PM 01-14-2020
Exactly, we ain't losing to no ****ing one-dimensional ass team....NOT NOW!!!!
[Reply]
smithandrew051 04:31 PM 01-14-2020
Thats what they alk say, who havent watched a titans game this season. Thats what they said last week too before tannehill dropped bombs to go up 14-0. They say who the titans only threw for 90 yards. Fine with me, those 90 yards included 2 td passes. Then let Henry shorten the game.

And it would be 31-1. Titans broke that one last wk
Didn’t the Ravens run 90+ plays? How exactly did Henry shorten the game?

Sounds like the Ravens still had plenty of opportunities, but that RB playing make-believe as a QB couldn’t take advantage of the Titans trash secondary.

Mahomes will torch that secondary again, but this time he won’t be playing behind a makeshift OL. He’ll be playing behind a top 5 pass protection OL, with 2 healthy legs, and his full compliment of weapons.

The Titans struggle with defending speed on the perimeter. There’s no QB who is better at taking advantage of that than Patrick Mahomes. There’s no group of WRs better at exploiting that than a group with Tyreek Hill.

Overcommit to defending the perimeter? Travis Kelce will shred the middle of the field.

I don’t give a shit about your run defense, because that doesn’t matter against KC. We don’t even try to do it, which negates the strength of Tennessee’s defense.

Your weakness on defense plays into the strength of the best QB on the planet.
[Reply]
Halfcan 04:31 PM 01-14-2020
Arrowhead better call Pyro Joes this week and get stocked up on fireworks- this offense is going to dominate!
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 04:32 PM 01-14-2020
First game the Chiefs offense played 77 snaps while the Chiefs defense played 50.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 04:32 PM 01-14-2020
Our O line is really good which surprises me. I’d re sign Wiz and stick with the current group heading into next year
[Reply]
suzzer99 04:33 PM 01-14-2020
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
Has there ever been another call so bad that the referee responsible was essentially forced out of the league?

Jeff Triplette's crew was removed from the playoff rotation and he announced his retirement immediately after the game.

He was impossibly awful in that game.
I still wonder what happened. I think he blew the whistle when he saw Mariota hit the ground. But then he realized how badly he had flubbed the play as the ball came out - and for some reason panicked.

So instead of ruling Mariotta down - which was obviously a terrible call (and he knew he was either already on thin ice or ready to retire and didn't want to go out like that) he panicked in the moment - and made a much much worse call - saying he blew the whistle for forward progress (a judgement call) hoping it would make him look better. Of course the opposite happened.

It's the only thing that makes any sense.
[Reply]
Rukdafaidas 04:34 PM 01-14-2020
I agree that the forward progress call on mariota's fumble was some bs. I would have been mad myself. But to say thats why you guys lost that one is grasping. That fg made it 21-3. Your non show offense in the 2nd half was the culprit. Oh and derrick henry running all over you. Look for more of that this sunday
Here's another big reason they lost that game. A BS hit on Kelce. After Kelce went out, they couldn't get anything going offensively. I doubt Kelce has forgotten about this game.

[Reply]
suzzer99 04:35 PM 01-14-2020
Such bullshit. (Not the hit on that one, just the bad luck.)

But in the Colts comeback game - I swear they seemed to be deliberately trying to ram our heads into the turf.

Also this is the stuff Mahomes almost never does. He leads his receivers away from traffic. Well actually Kelce had plenty of space I guess. Just bad bad luck.
[Reply]
OKchiefs 04:36 PM 01-14-2020
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
Our O line is really good which surprises me. I’d re sign Wiz and stick with the current group heading into next year
Are you kidding me? They can't run block worth a fuck. That's a recipe for disaster.
[Reply]
T-post Tom 04:37 PM 01-14-2020
Putting my faith in Spags. Can't wait to see what he comes up with for Sunday.:-)
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 04:38 PM 01-14-2020
Originally Posted by OKchiefs:
Are you kidding me? They can't run block worth a ****. That's a recipe for disaster.
You don’t need to run in this offense
[Reply]
Halfcan 04:39 PM 01-14-2020
Originally Posted by Rukdafaidas:
Here's another big reason they lost that game. A BS hit on Kelce. After Kelce went out, they couldn't get anything going offensively. I doubt Kelce has forgotten about this game.

Obvious, headhunter cheap shot. POS should have been ejected. Fuck the Titans!
[Reply]
Lilmrp117 04:44 PM 01-14-2020
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:
Solid post. Maybe I was wrong about you.
Thanks. I think a lot of people probably got the wrong impression of me b/c I jumped into a discussion of andy reid's coaching at a time when our team is flying high and nobody wants to hear anything negative about him despite the fact that i stated that i'm not an andy-hater and was just pointing out some flaws.

I must have missed where you got the wrong impression of me - i would have thought that the guy who started the andy reid is a terrible head coach thread would agree with me that he certainly has a flaw or two. Then again, I tried to bring some nuance to the discussion by stating i think he's still a good coach but has flaws whereas everyone else was just yelling extremes back and forth either that he sucks or he's great so i can see neither side of the extremists agreeing with me. extremist Mega-retard still thinks reid is perfect and has refused to concede any flaw whatsoever.
[Reply]
Page 49 of 144
« First < 394546474849 505152535999 > Last »
Up