ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 48 of 144
« First < 384445464748 495051525898 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's talk about the Titans (AFC Championship edition) thread
TLO 05:12 PM 01-12-2020
The AFC Championship runs through Arrowhead.
[Reply]
Halfcan 04:00 PM 01-14-2020
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
Such a huge discrepancy between Patriots trolls and Titans trolls.
Titans get lucky and back into the playoffs, beat an old tired team, then an extremely overrated one and they act like they are UNSTOPPABLE!!!
[Reply]
bobbything 04:01 PM 01-14-2020
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
Has there ever been another call so bad that the referee responsible was essentially forced out of the league?

Jeff Triplette's crew was removed from the playoff rotation and he announced his retirement immediately after the game.

He was impossibly awful in that game.
By definition every time a player is tackled and doesn't fall forward, their momentum is stopped. Thus, there should never be a fumble when someone is going to the ground unless they're falling forward.

Just absolutely the worst call I've ever seen. I can't wait to get revenge on Sunday.
[Reply]
Jeff.Fisher 04:02 PM 01-14-2020
I agree that the forward progress call on mariota's fumble was some bs. I would have been mad myself. But to say thats why you guys lost that one is grasping. That fg made it 21-3. Your non show offense in the 2nd half was the culprit. Oh and derrick henry running all over you. Look for more of that this sunday
[Reply]
Halfcan 04:04 PM 01-14-2020
Originally Posted by Jeff.Fisher:
You guys were the ones talking about mahomes stats in the regular season loss at tennessee. I was only stating that the ravens outgained the titans by 230 yards and got blown out.
By the way, thats never been done before. Teams outgaining their opponents by 230 yards were 30-0. The Titans are breaking all kinds of records this postseason
They are going to be 31-0 after the Chief's blitzkrieg you guys this weekend.

I look forward to seeing the same old Henry run up the middle and a mechanical play-action miscue from Tannehill when you guys are down 5 scores. Because that is all you got.
[Reply]
Kiimo 04:04 PM 01-14-2020
Everyone knows that Derrick Henry will run all over us.

What this post PRESUPPOSES is...what if he doesn't?
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 04:05 PM 01-14-2020

On the Chiefs fourth TD against the Texans, they had Tyreek Hill blocking J.J. Watt.

Andy Reid is a monster.

— Matt Verderame (@MattVerderame) January 14, 2020

[Reply]
Halfcan 04:05 PM 01-14-2020
I agree that the forward progress call on mariota's fumble was some bs. I would have been mad myself. But to say thats why you guys lost that one is grasping. That fg made it 21-3. Your non show offense in the 2nd half was the culprit. Oh and derrick henry running all over you. Look for more of that this sunday
Yeah, hopefully, Alex Smith will play better this week. :-)
[Reply]
Megatron96 04:08 PM 01-14-2020
Originally Posted by Halfcan:
:-) Or make them spend the offseason with Jerry Rice- that guy punished himself with hard workouts every offseason.

You know who else does that? Reek. I was so impressed with how hard he worked this offseason.
From what I understand, they're already working out with Reek. But it's the minutiae, the little bits of experience that guys like Rice and Largent, Chris Carter, etc. have in their brains about how to get open consistently against DBs that might be faster, more athletic, bigger, etc. than they were that would be invaluable to these guys. It would be the difference between being a guy like Phillip Dorsett who's just fast but not a great receiver/route-runner and being Edelmann or Fitzy.

Fast and athletic will only get these guys so far. Smart and cagey will make them consistently productive when their speed fades. Or when they run into that guy who is faster and more athletic.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 04:08 PM 01-14-2020
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
Such a huge discrepancy between Patriots trolls and Titans trolls.
fan bases from the south are generally nice

interesting how it works that way
[Reply]
Jeff.Fisher 04:09 PM 01-14-2020
Originally Posted by Halfcan:
They are going to be 31-0 after the Chief's blitzkrieg you guys this weekend.

I look forward to seeing the same old Henry run up the middle and a mechanical play-action miscue from Tannehill when you guys are down 5 scores. Because that is all you got.
Thats what they alk say, who havent watched a titans game this season. Thats what they said last week too before tannehill dropped bombs to go up 14-0. They say who the titans only threw for 90 yards. Fine with me, those 90 yards included 2 td passes. Then let Henry shorten the game.

And it would be 31-1. Titans broke that one last wk
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 04:10 PM 01-14-2020
14-3.

And if they don't blow it dead there's an excellent chance Houston houses it.

The least they could've done was not fuck us on an identical call on the 2-pt conversion that Mariota fumbled that would've given us the lead back at the end of the game.

That call was enormous and some complete bullshit.
[Reply]
Mecca 04:10 PM 01-14-2020
Seeing Titans fans think this is their game.......reminds me of all the times Chiefs fans thought their running game would beat a great QB in the playoffs.
[Reply]
Kiimo 04:11 PM 01-14-2020
Don't deceive yourself into thinking we haven't been watching the Titans because I can promise you we have.

You seem nice.

Titans fans seem nice.

Derrick Henry seems nice.

Tannehill is fun and a great story.

You're just coming up against a transcendental quarterback at a positively explosive moment with historical implications. Condolences on your upcoming loss but good luck next season, you have a lot to look forward to.
[Reply]
The Franchise 04:14 PM 01-14-2020
The loss to the Titans was the turning point for this defense. You can’t tell me that they don’t want revenge for that shit.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 04:15 PM 01-14-2020
Pretty interesting stat: Titans are 28th in the NFL in TOP.
[Reply]
Page 48 of 144
« First < 384445464748 495051525898 > Last »
Up