ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 47 of 144
« First < 374344454647 484950515797 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's talk about the Titans (AFC Championship edition) thread
TLO 05:12 PM 01-12-2020
The AFC Championship runs through Arrowhead.
[Reply]
Megatron96 03:46 PM 01-14-2020
Originally Posted by Halfcan:
Mahomes is a Jedi- he willed Kelce to turn around to where his pass was headed.
I wonder sometimes just how much time Travis has spent analyzing former great receivers.

Take Steve Largent for example. Maybe the greatest route-runner to ever play. And he used to look over the wrong shoulder all the time before he broke in the opposite direction. He was shredding defenses using little tricks like that throughout his career.

I've often wished that the Chiefs would hire Steve Largent (or similar HOF receiver) to teach our guys all these little tricks. Guys like Hardman/DRob/Pringle etc. would be far more dangerous than they are now.
[Reply]
Jeff.Fisher 03:49 PM 01-14-2020
You guys were the ones talking about mahomes stats in the regular season loss at tennessee. I was only stating that the ravens outgained the titans by 230 yards and got blown out.
By the way, thats never been done before. Teams outgaining their opponents by 230 yards were 30-0. The Titans are breaking all kinds of records this postseason
[Reply]
bobbything 03:51 PM 01-14-2020
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:
This. All of this.
They have apparently taken down the video. However, to this day, I have yet to see a worse call in an NFL game. Wasn't it Tripplet who made it, then retired that evening?

F**k that guy in the ass with a big black rubber dick.
[Reply]
CasselGotPeedOn 03:51 PM 01-14-2020
Originally Posted by Jeff.Fisher:
Andy Reid 1-8 vs the Titans
How is this possible? The Titans have had some horrible teams through the years and Reid has had some great ones.
Now the Titans are playing like champions. I see the chiefs losing this one, Vrabel will out coach andy, and TANNEHILL will outplay mahomes... again

[Reply]
KCChiefsFan88 03:52 PM 01-14-2020
You guys were the ones talking about mahomes stats in the regular season loss at tennessee. I was only stating that the ravens outgained the titans by 230 yards and got blown out.
By the way, thats never been done before. Teams outgaining their opponents by 230 yards were 30-0. The Titans are breaking all kinds of records this postseason
Your posts continue to reek of 7-9 mediocrity, Jeff.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 03:53 PM 01-14-2020
Yeah. Going 0 for 4 on 4th down and turning the ball over 3 times is a death sentence. Who knew?!?
[Reply]
CasselGotPeedOn 03:53 PM 01-14-2020
I honestly feel bad for you getting your hopes up like this.
[Reply]
Mecca 03:55 PM 01-14-2020
Anyone with the forum name Jeff Fisher basically deserves to have his team lose.
[Reply]
Jeff.Fisher 03:55 PM 01-14-2020
Originally Posted by CasselGotPeedOn:
I honestly feel bad for you getting your hopes up like this.
Its why we're fans. And sometimes it just feels like destiny..
[Reply]
Megatron96 03:55 PM 01-14-2020
Yes, along with worst QB statistical performance (winner) in a playoff game since 1970. You should be very proud.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 03:56 PM 01-14-2020
Drown your sorrows in some Hatti Bs chicken after you guys lose Sunday
[Reply]
Mecca 03:56 PM 01-14-2020
Yes the destiny of the new face of the NFL.....not Ryan Tannehill and a dude that wants to cut his dick off.
[Reply]
Halfcan 03:57 PM 01-14-2020
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
I wonder sometimes just how much time Travis has spent analyzing former great receivers.

Take Steve Largent for example. Maybe the greatest route-runner to ever play. And he used to look over the wrong shoulder all the time before he broke in the opposite direction. He shredding defenses using little tricks like that throughout his career.

I've often wished that the Chiefs would hire Steve Largent (or similar HOF receiver) to teach our guys all these little tricks. Guys like Hardman/DRob/Pringle etc. would be far more dangerous than they are now.
:-) Or make them spend the offseason with Jerry Rice- that guy punished himself with hard workouts every offseason.

You know who else does that? Reek. I was so impressed with how hard he worked this offseason.
[Reply]
KCChiefsFan88 03:57 PM 01-14-2020
You are relying on an offense entirely based on a RB who has had 96 rushing attempts in the past three weeks, a defense ranked 24th against the pass, and hoping for fumble return for TD's/special teams miracles like you had in the first match-up.

Good luck 7-9 Jeff.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 03:58 PM 01-14-2020
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
How? You got the biggest bullshit call in post-season history...which netted the Titans an unjustified FG in a 22-21 game and robbed KC of a turnover.

Forward progress was stopped when the QB isn't even moving...

Your team can go **** themselves.

Has there ever been another call so bad that the referee responsible was essentially forced out of the league?

Jeff Triplette's crew was removed from the playoff rotation and he announced his retirement immediately after the game.

He was impossibly awful in that game.
[Reply]
Page 47 of 144
« First < 374344454647 484950515797 > Last »
Up