ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 41 of 144
« First < 313738394041 424344455191141 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's talk about the Titans (AFC Championship edition) thread
TLO 05:12 PM 01-12-2020
The AFC Championship runs through Arrowhead.
[Reply]
Mecca 12:11 PM 01-14-2020
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
Really surprised the NFL let Brady and Brees lose in the Wildcard round. The ratings they lost :-)
Changing of the guard, you notice the old dog that everyone seems to have forgotten about is the one still playing.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 12:12 PM 01-14-2020
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
Rodgers v. Mahomes could break some records.

So here's my problem - a good friend of ours is a lifelong Packers fan. His girlfriend is a packers fan because she's spent 18 months taking dick from a Packers fan. She's otherwise an annoying pain in the ass.

Do we have to invite these fucking people to a SB party if it's GB/KC?
Depends on how well you can handle the shit talk if the Chiefs lose or how well they can handle it if the Chiefs win.
[Reply]
The Franchise 12:12 PM 01-14-2020

So here's my problem - a good friend of ours is a lifelong Packers fan. His girlfriend is a packers fan because she's spent 18 months taking dick from a Packers fan. She's otherwise an annoying pain in the ass.

Do we have to invite these fucking people to a SB party if it's GB/KC?
If the Chiefs make the SB.....I’m not going to a fucking party because I’ll be unbearable to be around.
[Reply]
O.city 12:13 PM 01-14-2020

Do we have to invite these ****ing people to a SB party if it's GB/KC?
I'm gonna invite that one packer fan Instagram chick I posted the other day to my party.
[Reply]
Mecca 12:13 PM 01-14-2020
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
If the Chiefs make the SB.....I’m not going to a fucking party because I’ll be unbearable to be around.
I'm going to watch it on the couch by myself....my wife will probably not say a word the entire game and if they were to lose she'd probably avoid me for the week.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 12:14 PM 01-14-2020
Originally Posted by Lzen:
Replace Bono with Steve Deberg and your analogy fits the timeline. Was Bono really that good of a scrambler or do we just remember him that way because of Buddy Ryan's dumb ass?
That one play was like 20% of Bono's career rushing yards.
[Reply]
stevieray 12:14 PM 01-14-2020

Do we have to invite these ****ing people to a SB party if it's GB/KC?
No.

Maybe regular season

You need to be able to enjoy the victory UNABASHED.
[Reply]
LiveSteam 12:16 PM 01-14-2020
I think KCs offense caught fire like last years offense, in the 2nd quarter Sunday..

Tennessee has no clue what's about to come their way.
[Reply]
RunKC 12:18 PM 01-14-2020
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
What Super Bowl matchup sounds like a bigger ratings generator?

Rodgers vs Mahomes
Rodgers vs Tannehill
Garrapolo vs Mahomes
Garrapolo vs Tannehill
If the NFL truly wants the outcome Blackop is pushing, it has to be Rodgers/Mahomes after that abortion last year.

We haven’t really had a truly great QB Super Bowl matchup in a almost a decade.
NFL was spoiled with Big Ben/Warner, Big Ben/Rodgers and Brees/Manning 3 consecutive years.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 12:19 PM 01-14-2020
Originally Posted by LiveSteam:
I think KCs offense caught fire like last years offense, in the 2nd quarter Sunday..

Tennessee has no clue what's about to come their way.
This. They’ve been able to crowd the line of scrimmage and dare QBs to beat them the last two weeks.

This is different. Mahomes will annihilate that secondary like neither Jackson or Brady have the ABILITY to.

Just look at some of the ducks that Jackson was throwing when attempting to attack the perimeter. He doesn’t have the throwing mechanics and muscle memory to do it, because that isn’t his game (and may never be).
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 12:21 PM 01-14-2020
Rodgers vs Mahomes

State Farm would rejoice!
[Reply]
Mecca 12:24 PM 01-14-2020
Lets point out a few things, Baltimore had 12 possessions in the game against Tennessee, that is 1 less than the Chiefs had against Houston.

Tennessee did not get a bye, and now just had a game where their defense played 97 snaps...97!

That team may be gassed for the game.
[Reply]
Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan 12:26 PM 01-14-2020
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990:
Rodgers vs Mahomes

State Farm would rejoice!
Oh God, the "State Farm Bowl". I can see the commercials being cranked out already. :-)
[Reply]
The Franchise 12:28 PM 01-14-2020
Originally Posted by Mecca:
Lets point out a few things, Baltimore had 12 possessions in the game against Tennessee, that is 1 less than the Chiefs had against Houston.

Tennessee did not get a bye, and now just had a game where their defense played 97 snaps...97!

That team may be gassed for the game.
And I know Henry is literally a God but that dude is getting run into the ground lately. History shows that it takes a toll on anyone’s body.
[Reply]
O.city 12:29 PM 01-14-2020

When the Titans took their 14-0 lead on Saturday, Derrick Henry had 27 yards on 8 touches while Ryan Tannehill had 66 yards and 2 touchdowns on 7 plays, including an 8 yard sack.

The Ravens never made it to 14 points.

Derrick Henry wasn’t even a top 2 reason the Titans won.

— Sam (@WichitaChiefSam) January 14, 2020

[Reply]
Page 41 of 144
« First < 313738394041 424344455191141 > Last »
Up