ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 144
< 1234 56781454104 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's talk about the Titans (AFC Championship edition) thread
TLO 05:12 PM 01-12-2020
The AFC Championship runs through Arrowhead.
[Reply]
ModSocks 06:48 PM 01-12-2020
Originally Posted by carcosa:
Derrick Henry will run for 250 yards

Final score:
Chiefs 38
Titans 20
Agreed. Henry will get his. But the Titans won't be able to keep up. Their strength is their run D. Their pass rush is more of a mush-rush than a consistent threat and their secondary is so-so.

The fact is the Ravens and Pats both played right into the Titans hands. Neither team could get vertical and neither team presented enough of a threat to force the Titans out of the run game.

The Chiefs do not play into their hands out.
[Reply]
Three7s 06:48 PM 01-12-2020
Originally Posted by FAH-Q:
Does Henry play pick up basketball games by any chance?
Get him to play 1-on-1 with Taylor Lewan.
[Reply]
Naptown Chief 06:49 PM 01-12-2020
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
If you say Henry and their ugly it up style isn’t worrisome, you’re just being a dick

What Henry has done the past 2 games is incredible... the D line absolutely has to slow him down by any means possible

An arm, a leg, a shove... a wing

Just body him up at every turn before he gains steam
Hope Bill and Hillary suicide him?
[Reply]
comochiefsfan 06:49 PM 01-12-2020
1 win from the Super Bowl again.

Mahomes won’t be denied this year.
[Reply]
FAH-Q 06:50 PM 01-12-2020
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
Agreed. Henry will get his. But the Titans won't be able to keep up. Their strength is their run D. Their pass rush is more of a mush-rush than a consistent threat and their secondary is so-so.

The fact is the Ravens and Pats both played right into the Titans hands. Neither team could get vertical and neither team presented enough of a threat to force the Titans out of the run game.

The worry here is that Henry gets his, and Tits control the clock, limiting our opportunities to score and controlling the tempo of the game. They won’t have to worry about keeping up if they control the time of possession for 70% of the game.
[Reply]
carcosa 06:50 PM 01-12-2020
Originally Posted by Jewish Rabbi:
Wrong.

Chiefs 69
Titans 0
OK YES THIS!!!!
[Reply]
Easy 6 06:51 PM 01-12-2020
Originally Posted by Naptown Chief:
Hope Bill and Hillary suicide him?
I like it
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 06:54 PM 01-12-2020
Yeah Henry is getting 150+ without question

But I don’t see them stopping KC. Maybe not at all.
[Reply]
patteeu 06:55 PM 01-12-2020
Originally Posted by Detoxing:

That makes sense to me out.
[Reply]
Bl00dyBizkitz 06:59 PM 01-12-2020
Tannehill hasn't done much these last couple of weeks. If we sellout against the run, I'm not sold he can beat us with his arm.

If Mahomes can score, and score often, against the Titans D, we have a good shot at this one.
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 07:01 PM 01-12-2020
Vrabel will want to beat us for sure.

I don’t think he ever really liked KC and wasn’t happy when he was traded.
[Reply]
patteeu 07:01 PM 01-12-2020
I’m not sure about the sell out against the run strategy. That seems like it plays into the hands of a play action pass offense.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 07:02 PM 01-12-2020
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990:
Vrabel will want to beat us for sure.
Damn. I was really counting on him not wanting to win.
[Reply]
rydogg58 07:04 PM 01-12-2020
Originally Posted by FAH-Q:
The worry here is that Henry gets his, and Tits control the clock, limiting our opportunities to score and controlling the tempo of the game. They won’t have to worry about keeping up if they control the time of possession for 70% of the game.
Doesn't matter. Texans had a favorable TOP by almost 10 minutes today. At one point they had a ridiculous number, like 15 minutes more than us. We all know how that worked out for them.
[Reply]
tk13 07:05 PM 01-12-2020
I agree that I think their pass defense can be had. I like the matchup against their defense. There is no doubt Henry is basically playing better than any RB in recent history though.

One other factor is this will be the Titans 4th consecutive road game in 4 weeks. With their running attack maybe that doesn't matter but hopefully we can wear their defense out.
[Reply]
Page 4 of 144
< 1234 56781454104 > Last »
Up