ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 15 of 144
« First < 51112131415 161718192565115 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's talk about the Titans (AFC Championship edition) thread
TLO 05:12 PM 01-12-2020
The AFC Championship runs through Arrowhead.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 07:38 AM 01-13-2020
Ryan Tannehill has 160 yards, 3 TDs and an INT in his 2 playoff games.
[Reply]
Raiderhater 07:40 AM 01-13-2020
The team has been on a mission since last year’s AFCCG. I think they started yesterday’s game way too amped and tight. Once they settled in they began a run that I believe continues through next week. The game may be a hard fought one but, I’m kind of thinking the Chiefs just plain fist fuck Tennessee.
[Reply]
Megatron96 07:41 AM 01-13-2020
Originally Posted by mdchiefsfan:
Great analysis. Chiefs should anticipate less possessions this game, so they need 7 more frequently when they have the chance.
They gave us 10 possessions in week 10, and our defense gave up 225 yards rushing in that game. We probably are going to get 10 possessions.

They gave the Ravens 10 possessions.

And if they give us 10 possessions, there's no real reason to expect that our Chiefs won't score at least 5-6 TDs and a couple FGs. That's a minimum of 41 points. Check their scoring average over the last 8 weeks or so. Their offense scores a boringly consistent 24-27 points/game.
[Reply]
dirk digler 07:41 AM 01-13-2020
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
the team with the best QB in football doesn't get beat in January by a journeyman

that's now how it ever goes

not happening for them

Nick Foles says hi
[Reply]
St. Patty's Fire 07:42 AM 01-13-2020
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
Ryan Tannehill has 160 yards, 3 TDs and an INT in his 2 playoff games.
He had 9.6 y/a in a 10 game span so we need to crown him. Not like that’s totally unsustainable for a journeyman QB.
[Reply]
TurdsMckenzie 07:43 AM 01-13-2020
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
How are both of those teams compared to a Chiefs team that can throw the ball down the field? Pats had PEDelman, and that’s it. Ravens have a running back playing qb who is very inconsistent when forced to read defenses, and throw from the pocket? Not saying it’s gonna be a cakewalk but we can actually make plays down the field on a consistent basis.
Lamar threw for 36tds 6ints on 66.1% and is MVP for the season. I'm not sure why you would consider him.a running back. Same goes for all the people mocking Tannehill when his passer rating is 4th all time along with top 10 in completion percentage and yards per attempt in a season. Sounds like every QB in the NFL sucks outside of Mahomes reading this thread.

Are there any good QB's in the NFL?
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 07:47 AM 01-13-2020
Trying to remember the circumstances of our first loss. We had our run D figured out at this point but it's still hard to understand why we didn't roster Pennel. He and suggs could be big difference makers. I also think our LBs have sneaky improved a LOT.

On offense we moved the ball at will and this time mahomes will be able to move. Think I remember he made a few business decisions that game (for very good reason) including sliding on a crucial play where we all know a healthy mahomes would've run for a first down.

I think the Titans were a sleeping giant when we played them. They overplayed what we thought they were. We on the other hand are a much better team than we showed last time.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 07:49 AM 01-13-2020
Originally Posted by TurdsMckenzie:
Lamar threw for 36tds 6ints on 66.1% and is MVP for the season. I'm not sure why you would consider him.a running back. Same goes for all the people mocking Tannehill when his passer rating is 4th all time along with top 10 in completion percentage and yards per attempt in a season. Sounds like every QB in the NFL sucks outside of Mahomes reading this thread.

Are there any good QB's in the NFL?
The point was probably that when Tennessee got up on a quick lead vs Baltimore everyone knew the game was over. Tennessee turned lamar into a passing qb. Kudos to the D and O for getting the job done early. Tennessee still probably pulls it off but that game would look really different if the ravens made a stop or scored early.
[Reply]
scho63 07:57 AM 01-13-2020
We all KNOW what is coming and so does everyone else: Derrick Henry, Derrick Henry, Derrick Henry. They are going to try and ride him to victory by feeding him the ball 30-35 times and keep Mahomes off the field.

I don't think it's anymore complicated than that.
[Reply]
Brooklyn 08:03 AM 01-13-2020
Let’s not forget about Dion Lewis. That sneaky fucker has caused many problem for us I. The past. Obviously Henry is public enemy #1 but hopefully Spags has some attention focused on a what if scenario should Vrabel pull out a short passing screen game attack. Be prepared for anything!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
mdchiefsfan 08:09 AM 01-13-2020
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
They gave us 10 possessions in week 10, and our defense gave up 225 yards rushing in that game. We probably are going to get 10 possessions.

They gave the Ravens 10 possessions.

And if they give us 10 possessions, there's no real reason to expect that our Chiefs won't score at least 5-6 TDs and a couple FGs. That's a minimum of 41 points. Check their scoring average over the last 8 weeks or so. Their offense scores a boringly consistent 24-27 points/game.
I am anticipating fairly easy movement by the Titans between the 20s, but stiffening the defense in the red zone to hold their drives to 3. If the Chiefs can retaliate with 7 frequently, the Titans will be forced into a game they cannot win.

Many will complain, but bend and don’t break defense can provide the Chiefs more possessions.
[Reply]
TurdsMckenzie 08:10 AM 01-13-2020
Originally Posted by Why Not?:
LOL. Cute.
Ravens points scored: 531
Chiefs points scored: 451

Ravens offenseive yards: 6,646
Chiefs offensive yards: 6,259

Ravens point differential: +249
Chiefs point differentisl: +143

Lamar Jackson is MVP.

Add in..

Ravens points allowed: 282
Chiefs points allowed: 308

Ravens record: 14-2
Chiefs record: 12-4

Ravens finished season going 12-0
Chiefs finished season going 6-0 with their last loss being against the Titans.

Cute. Lol.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 08:14 AM 01-13-2020
Tennessee feels like the overconfident group here if these posters are any indication of their whole fan base.....

Henry is going to get his but at the end of the game, if the Titans don’t have at least 31 points, they’re probably going to lose. And they can definitely score that much but I wouldn’t bet on it.
[Reply]
TurdsMckenzie 08:22 AM 01-13-2020
Originally Posted by JimNasium:
Fourth consecutive road game.
Not ideal but that doesn't mean they are guaranteed to lose. Might be their 4th consecutive win. Their last two games at home before this, they lost. Titans have been balling. #3 Patriots, #1 Ravens. Now #2 Chiefs. NFC team will be either 1 or 2. This isn't just their 4th straight road game either, this is their 4th straight playoff game. If they lost to Texans, they don't get in.

By the way, I hope the fans here know I'm not trying to troll. I like talking football. I only signed up to defend Tannehill. I once thought he sucked but he has been really good.

Whatever happens, I'm just glad they got rid of Patriots and upset Ravens. It's been a fun season.
[Reply]
Megatron96 08:23 AM 01-13-2020
Originally Posted by TurdsMckenzie:
Ravens points scored: 531
Chiefs points scored: 451

Ravens offenseive yards: 6,646
Chiefs offensive yards: 6,259

Ravens point differential: +249
Chiefs point differentisl: +143

Lamar Jackson is MVP.

Add in..

Ravens points allowed: 282
Chiefs points allowed: 308

Ravens record: 14-2
Chiefs record: 12-4

Ravens finished season going 12-0
Chiefs finished season going 6-0 with their last loss being against the Titans.

Cute. Lol.
Those stats are meaningless without context.

Total yards, Total points, point differential, yards allowed are so general that they have virtually no meaning whatsoever.

Provide some kind of context to back up those stats and you might have some kind of argument about something.
[Reply]
Page 15 of 144
« First < 51112131415 161718192565115 > Last »
Up