ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 5
< 12 345 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Browns hiring Kevin Stefanski as HC
pugsnotdrugs19 11:10 AM 01-12-2020
In the most Browns move ever after his offense was complete and total AIDS yesterday...

EB back with the Chiefs another year. :-)
[Reply]
Easy 6 11:26 AM 01-12-2020
Terrible hire
[Reply]
chinaski 11:34 AM 01-12-2020
For EB's sake, I'm glad he didn't go to that dumpster fire of a "team"
[Reply]
Jerok 11:35 AM 01-12-2020
So the Giants get a coach of a terrible WR group from the Pats and the Browns get the coach of a meh offense even though they have tremendous skill guys.

What am I missing here? Why do they hire guys who are bad at their jobs?
[Reply]
Setsuna 11:37 AM 01-12-2020
Honestly he is a run first OC and Chubb is too good for them not to be a run first team Baker might come around with the play action pass.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 11:37 AM 01-12-2020
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
Terrible hire
Disagree. It's a great hire because it wasn't McDaniels. Stefanski will probably come with either Dodds from indy or berry from the eagles as GM. Whereas McDaniels and Daboll as we know would insist on Pioli or caserio. They dodged a huge bullet. Head coaches are easy to replace. Eliminating the parasite patriot way would take a decade to fix.

The Haslams ignored depodesta when he suggested Sean McDermott over hue Jackson. Then voted against him when he suggested Stefanski over kitchens. This is a great sign for the browns that the Haslams are finally getting out of the way.

They like Stefanski because he brings analytics and unlike kitchens will be great at actually managing and disciplining the team. He will also turn the browns into a power offense which would actually make them pretty dangerous. He may not be the best playcaller but he checks a lot of boxes.
[Reply]
displacedinMN 11:43 AM 01-12-2020
directive from Vikes head coach is to run the ball.
Only partially OC's fault
[Reply]
displacedinMN 11:44 AM 01-12-2020

Fallout from #Browns hire of Kevin Stefanski:
#49ers DC Robert Saleh, who nearly got it, has emerged as a top candidate for years to come.
#Patriots OC Josh McDaniels will stay in New England, a win for Bill Belichick.
— Minnesota needs a new OC, but Gary Kubiak is there.

— Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) January 12, 2020

[Reply]
KCCHIEFS27 11:51 AM 01-12-2020
The guy couldn’t even handle Theilen and Diggs. Their best offensive play was because a DB fell down yesterday. And the Browns say, you’re perfect for the job. What a disaster of a franchise.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 11:52 AM 01-12-2020
Hired this guy just to shut DePodesta up.
[Reply]
oldman 11:53 AM 01-12-2020
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
This also probably means Brady back to NE I would think
Without a doubt. Was there any reason to believe otherwise, except for the talking heads?

Originally Posted by staylor26:
Perfect.

Now all we need is the Chargers to bring Rivers back lol
That's going to happen as well. What else do they/could they have as far as a QB? Not much.

I'll even make another bold prediction. Brees will be a Saint next year.
[Reply]
Setsuna 11:58 AM 01-12-2020
Saleh should have got it. He would have pistol whipped Baker with his huge dong and made a man out of him.
[Reply]
staylor26 11:58 AM 01-12-2020
Originally Posted by oldman:
Without a doubt. Was there any reason to believe otherwise, except for the talking heads?

That's going to happen as well. What else do they/could they have as far as a QB? Not much.

I'll even make another bold prediction. Brees will be a Saint next year.
You do know both Brady and Rivers for the first time in their careers have acknowledged that playing somewhere else is a legitimate possibility, right?
[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 12:01 PM 01-12-2020
Originally Posted by staylor26:
You do know both Brady and Rivers for the first time in their careers have acknowledged that playing somewhere else is a legitimate possibility, right?
Where are they going?
[Reply]
staylor26 12:02 PM 01-12-2020
Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy:
Where are they going?
I don’t think they’re going anywhere, but that doesn’t change the fact that it’s a legitimate possibility.
[Reply]
Hoover 12:06 PM 01-12-2020
I think the Vikings offense is sound, but lack creativity when they play someone who can shut down the run. For the life of me I don't know why MN didn't use placation EARLY in the game last night. The scheme should fit Baker, Chubb, and those WRs.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 5
< 12 345 >
Up