ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 7 of 231
« First < 34567 8910111757107 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>****The OFFICIAL Texans @ Chiefs Divisional Playoff REVENGE Game thread****
Hammock Parties 12:00 AM 01-12-2020
Our conquest of the 32 Kingdoms begins, today, in the Year of our Lord 2020, January 12, at 2:05 PM.

It's time for House Houston to bend the knee.

The Lannistexan army is returning from battle and is not prepared for the savage hordes of Arrowhead - only a fool would meet us in an open field.

They may think they can hold us off...until they see our dragon.

Dracarys.

Spoiler!

[Reply]
Rasputin 04:16 AM 01-12-2020
Good night wake me up in a few hours

[Reply]
ThyKingdomCome15 05:00 AM 01-12-2020
Originally Posted by Rasputin:
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHRRRRRR

OUR offense is a well oiled machine like a Giant Robot going to crush the Texans

That just sounds like hell to me.
[Reply]
Rasputin 05:04 AM 01-12-2020
Originally Posted by ThyKingdomCome15:
That just sounds like hell to me.

That's just what the Texans are going experience today.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 05:07 AM 01-12-2020
Originally Posted by Gravedigger:
I know we still have to win our games, but...

1. There are very few ways that the Texans win tomorrow. With the fans, players, coaches and ownership knowing how special hosting the AFCCG for consecutive years would be, everyone will come to play tomorrow, probably the hardest they've played all season knowing what it means. I'll be there, screaming my guts out, and it will be different than last time.

2. The Titans will eventually get tired, they could go NY Giants with Eli at the helm, but that's definitely a harder sell than believing the Chiefs have an amazing path to the Super Bowl. Playing four games on the road to win it all is a hard pill to swallow, I don't care who you are, or what kind of running back you have. If we have to lose a game, I'd rather lose it in the AFCCG to a destined Titans team than to the Ravens or the Texans, hands down, but I don't see that happening. This team will get that damn Lamar Hunt trophy this year, even if we have to rip out America's heart to do it.

3. It feels like our year, more so now than ever. We're Chiefs fans, so we know what that means, but **** it if I'm not all in on this team. You've been gifted an amazing opportunity here, even more so if you face the Packers, and Andy and Mahomes cannot **** it up. Keep the pedal to the ****ing metal and destroy the next three teams you have to face. If Andy wants to get to the hall of fame, he'll do his job, and so will the rest of the team. Patrick is healthy, let him win it for you Andy!
Wrote this in another thread. Imagine the story if the Chiefs win the Super Bowl by beating only teams they lost to in the regular season. Houston, Tennessee, Green Bay. And the best possible Super Bowl for the NFL would e Green Bay - KC. This is a revenge tour for the Chiefs.
[Reply]
Chargem 05:09 AM 01-12-2020
In, holy shit I can't believe I have to wait another 9 hours for kick off.
[Reply]
redshirt32 05:19 AM 01-12-2020
Goodness who needs sleep lets roll KC Chiefs!!!!!
[Reply]
Pablo 05:26 AM 01-12-2020
I'm just gonna casually drink a pot of coffee and get amped the fuck up!

LETS WIN THIS SHIT GO CHIEEEEEEFS
[Reply]
ChiliConCarnage 05:31 AM 01-12-2020
I feel like Bart Scott. CANT WAIT!!
[Reply]
ShowtimeSBMVP 05:54 AM 01-12-2020

Not only will Deshaun Watson have WR Will Fuller (groin) back today, I’m also told TE Darren Fells (hip) and WR Kenny Stills (knee) will also be be active for the #texans

— James Palmer (@JamesPalmerTV) January 12, 2020

[Reply]
Coochie liquor 06:01 AM 01-12-2020
Originally Posted by Showtime:
All hands on deck. Chris Jones better be on the field today.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 06:05 AM 01-12-2020
Anyone else wake up giddy after they remembered that the Ravens getting annihilated by the Titans wasn't just a dream?
[Reply]
stevieray 06:10 AM 01-12-2020
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
Anyone else wake up giddy after they remembered that the Ravens getting annihilated by the Titans wasn't just a dream?
raises hand
[Reply]
Why Not? 06:19 AM 01-12-2020
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:
It feels like Christmas.
Yep. Woke up at 4:45 MST. No way I get back to sleep
[Reply]
Jerok 06:23 AM 01-12-2020
I laid in bed since 5am unable to sleep, the path has been laid before us, the Texans, the Titans, both at Arrowhead, we can do this, we have to do this, we will do this, Mahomes will lead us to victory. I can't believe this is our year but it is finally here, but it all comes down to one thing.

Let's beat the Texans!!!
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 06:23 AM 01-12-2020
We are at the doorstep of destiny. Mahomes has the key to take us out of the 50 years of futility, and open the door to greatness! Today we will overcome the demons of our past, we will slay the enemies who posed a threat to our season. Today will be great, because today we will be GREAT!! Fucking GO CHIEFS
[Reply]
Page 7 of 231
« First < 34567 8910111757107 > Last »
Up