ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 23 of 29
« First < 131920212223 24252627 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Playoff Ticket Buy and Sell Thread
BossChief 05:42 PM 01-06-2020
If anyone has any tickets available, let us know what you have.

Crazy Coffey is looking for 5 tickets

I think that’s updated to who has tickets for sale and wanting tix in this thread. I’ll tryvto update the OP if anyone has or wants some
[Reply]
ptlyon 11:24 AM 01-18-2020
Originally Posted by stevieray:
you need to reply.
You sellin your ticket? :-)
[Reply]
Time's Yours 11:26 AM 01-18-2020
Originally Posted by ptlyon:
You sellin your ticket? :-)
No, it's a parking pass.
[Reply]
ptlyon 11:31 AM 01-18-2020
Whew :-)
[Reply]
Coach 11:35 AM 01-18-2020
1. I am looking for two LL tickets.

2. For those who use Tickets for Less, once you make a purchase, how soon do you actually get your ticket? I'm looking at the page and it says:

Mobile Ticket - Get it by 1/19/2020

Even though it's electronic, why the delay?
[Reply]
DaFace 11:39 AM 01-18-2020
Originally Posted by Coach:
1. I am looking for two LL tickets.

2. For those who use Tickets for Less, once you make a purchase, how soon do you actually get your ticket? I'm looking at the page and it says:

Mobile Ticket - Get it by 1/19/2020

Even though it's electronic, why the delay?
Took about 15 minutes when I purchased tickets last night. I think the issue is that they're technically a reseller marketplace, so it depends a bit on the true seller.
[Reply]
Coach 11:46 AM 01-18-2020
Originally Posted by DaFace:
Took about 15 minutes when I purchased tickets last night. I think the issue is that they're technically a reseller marketplace, so it depends a bit on the true seller.
Hmm... so might be a safer route to do it soon, instead of waiting like 3 hours before kickoff?

Just wanting to get individuals experience as to how long it may take for me to get a ticket, should I decide to buy it from Tickets for Less, since I never used it.

Plus I guess, with all the prices going around, I just wasn't sure how reliable the sellers are, in terms of the tickets being legit, and not counterfeit.
[Reply]
DaFace 11:49 AM 01-18-2020
Hmm... so might be a safer route to do it soon, instead of waiting like 3 hours before kickoff?

Just wanting to get individuals experience as to how long it may take for me to get a ticket, should I decide to buy it from Tickets for Less, since I never used it.

Plus I guess, with all the prices going around, I just wasn't sure how reliable the sellers are, in terms of the tickets being legit, and not counterfeit.
The only way tickets work these days is through Ticketmaster (the Chiefs app), so counterfeits are almost nonexistent.
[Reply]
Coach 12:01 PM 01-18-2020
Originally Posted by DaFace:
The only way tickets work these days is through Ticketmaster (the Chiefs app), so counterfeits are almost nonexistent.
I figured that was the case in terms of counterfeits is almost nonexistent, through electronically....

Just wasn't sure if others had any experience with the sellers being a dick and delaying the transfer of tickets in a poor manner or something.

Thanks.
[Reply]
RollChiefsRoll 12:02 PM 01-18-2020
I figured that was the case in terms of counterfeits is almost nonexistent, through electronically....

Just wasn't sure if others had any experience with the sellers being a dick and delaying the transfer of tickets in a poor manner or something.

Thanks.
I bought through TFL last night at about 9pm and the tix came through this morning at 6am.
[Reply]
Coach 12:05 PM 01-18-2020
Originally Posted by RollChiefsRoll:
I bought through TFL last night at about 9pm and the tix came through this morning at 6am.
Jeez, that's quite some delay.
[Reply]
Time's Yours 12:09 PM 01-18-2020
Jeez, that's quite some delay.
FWIW, last year for the AFCCG, prices hit their lowest point Friday or early Saturday, and then started creeping back up until they hit $300 for upper level again on Sunday.

If this year follows the same pattern, it's probably a good time to buy from Tickets for Less this afternoon.
[Reply]
stevieray 12:11 PM 01-18-2020
Whew :-)
:-)

Not in a million years, my friend.
[Reply]
stevieray 12:12 PM 01-18-2020
Originally Posted by Time's Yours:
FWIW, last year for the AFCCG, prices hit their lowest point Friday or early Saturday, and then started creeping back up until they hit $300 for upper level again on Sunday.

If this year follows the same pattern, it's probably a good time to buy from Tickets for Less this afternoon.
sent! you should be good to go.
[Reply]
mnchiefsguy 12:16 PM 01-18-2020
Travel safe! Blizzard warning here because of the blowing score snow
Thanks! I actually live in KC. Liven in MN when I joined CP way back in 2003. Moved back home to KC in 2008 and never looked back!
[Reply]
Coach 12:19 PM 01-18-2020
Originally Posted by Time's Yours:

Thanks for the heads up, appreciate it.
[Reply]
Page 23 of 29
« First < 131920212223 24252627 > Last »
Up