ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 20 of 29
« First < 101617181920 21222324 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Playoff Ticket Buy and Sell Thread
BossChief 05:42 PM 01-06-2020
If anyone has any tickets available, let us know what you have.

Crazy Coffey is looking for 5 tickets

I think that’s updated to who has tickets for sale and wanting tix in this thread. I’ll tryvto update the OP if anyone has or wants some
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 08:32 PM 01-16-2020
Thanks guys! Sooo much cheaper on that site, but was making sure it's legit
[Reply]
Bearcat 09:32 PM 01-16-2020
Originally Posted by jjchieffan:
That's what I'm doing. See what I can get a pair for Saturday night or even Sunday morning. I want a pair but anything or $500 for the pair is out of my budget. Prices are getting near that now for nosebleeds. Hopefully, I can end up with a pair a little lower for that price.
I'd love to wait another day or so... I think the sweet spot would be Friday into Saturday, depending on how picky you are on where you sit.

I'm fairly picky and in the past I've let it go to the point where they start drying up... and with flying tomorrow and what not, figured I wouldn't save a ton more by waiting longer.

Granted, every penny saved in TM fees is a penny I cherish.

Good luck!
[Reply]
BossChief 10:02 PM 01-16-2020
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
I'd love to wait another day or so... I think the sweet spot would be Friday into Saturday, depending on how picky you are on where you sit.

I'm fairly picky and in the past I've let it go to the point where they start drying up... and with flying tomorrow and what not, figured I wouldn't save a ton more by waiting longer.

Granted, every penny saved in TM fees is a penny I cherish.

Good luck!
I’m gonna ask your advice before buying tickets in the future. I got suckered into buying at the wrong time by thinking good tickets were drying up. Prices dropped today by quite a bit. Oh well. I’ll have a great view and I’ve never sat behind the end zone before and we’re right by where the team comes out on the field so that should be cool.
[Reply]
DaFace 10:08 PM 01-16-2020
Originally Posted by BossChief:
I’m gonna ask your advice before buying tickets in the future. I got suckered into buying at the wrong time by thinking good tickets were drying up. Prices dropped today by quite a bit. Oh well. I’ll have a great view and I’ve never sat behind the end zone before and we’re right by where the team comes out on the field so that should be cool.
I've almost always found tickets for live events to drop as the date gets closer. When people list their tickets early, they want to get top dollar for them, so they ask toward the top of their limit. As the date gets closer, they start getting nervous about not being able to sell them.

There's a limit of course. On gamedays, they might start going back up as people start giving up and deciding to go themselves (or give them away). But in general, it rarely hurts much to wait until late to spring for them.
[Reply]
Rukdafaidas 10:19 PM 01-16-2020
I waited last year and it didn't work out for me. They started going back up Saturday night and kept going up until kickoff.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 10:31 PM 01-16-2020
Yeah, thought I'd gotten a good price on SeatGeek for where I'm at, and holy fucking shit the fees they tacked on at the end... Never showed them to me until I'd completed the purchase already. Never using them again.
[Reply]
TambaBerry 10:33 PM 01-16-2020
This is the only time I wish I wasn't kid poor. I really want to go to this game
[Reply]
DaFace 10:35 PM 01-16-2020
Originally Posted by TambaBerry:
This is the only time I wish I wasn't kid poor. I really want to go to this game
See my thread if you haven't already. There's a poll option for you.
[Reply]
Fish 10:36 PM 01-16-2020
Tickets4Less prices have dipped a little bit today. Lots of tickets in the $255-300 range right now...

https://www.ticketsforless.com/event...-05-00-4263273
[Reply]
wheeler08 10:38 PM 01-16-2020
Originally Posted by TambaBerry:
I’m in Indiana. My buddy knows how long I’ve been a fan, and he said you’re not going to the game, regardless of the price?? My wife said, did you tell him you had 3 kids??
Oh well. I can say I got to see this team in wild game in Detroit, and I got to meet TwistedChief there!
[Reply]
J Diddy 02:48 AM 01-17-2020
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
Yeah, thought I'd gotten a good price on SeatGeek for where I'm at, and holy ****ing shit the fees they tacked on at the end... Never showed them to me until I'd completed the purchase already. Never using them again.
I got mine through TickPick. They show the price with fees.
[Reply]
TambaBerry 04:32 AM 01-17-2020
Originally Posted by wheeler08:
I’m in Indiana. My buddy knows how long I’ve been a fan, and he said you’re not going to the game, regardless of the price?? My wife said, did you tell him you had 3 kids??
Oh well. I can say I got to see this team in wild game in Detroit, and I got to meet TwistedChief there!
Haha pretty much where I'm at
[Reply]
ChiTown 07:52 AM 01-17-2020
https://twitter.com/arrowheadaddict/...066626561?s=21

This tweet from Arrowhead addict reports that Vivid Seats is saying they estimate 27% of the tickets sold for the AFC CG are going to Titans fans. Anyone believe that?
[Reply]
Nzoner 08:07 AM 01-17-2020
Originally Posted by ChiTown:
https://twitter.com/arrowheadaddict/...066626561?s=21

This tweet from Arrowhead addict reports that Vivid Seats is saying they estimate 27% of the tickets sold for the AFC CG are going to Titans fans. Anyone believe that?
I can see it as it's an easy enough road trip.
[Reply]
IA_Chiefs_fan 08:07 AM 01-17-2020
I went ahead and donated a little bit of what I made on my tickets back to the site. Here's the link if anyone else feels so inclined https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/misc.php?do=donate
[Reply]
Page 20 of 29
« First < 101617181920 21222324 > Last »
Up