ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: Who would win in a fight between Bruce Lee and Mike Tyson in his prime?
Bruce Lee 264 62.56%
Mike Tyson 158 37.44%
Voters: 422. You may not vote on this poll
Page 15 of 82
« First < 51112131415 161718192565 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Who Would Win in a Fight Between Bruce Lee and Mike Tyson?
rico 04:37 PM 03-17-2012
Alright Planeteers, I've been arguing on message boards with people about this off and on for a couple years now and I want to get CP's input on it. The question is this: Who would win in a fight between Bruce Lee and Mike Tyson in his prime? Let's hear it!
[Reply]
Rausch 06:41 AM 01-29-2014
Originally Posted by rico:
Yup.

Mankind Mick Foley AKA Cactus Jack is a way bigger bad ass than Bruce Lee.

In 1/100th of the stunts dumpy-pants Mick Foley would complete with grace....Bruce Lee would do so as well, but he would die. He's a wussy.
I don't know, I think I still have to go with Zombie Hulk...
[Reply]
rico 06:42 AM 01-29-2014
Originally Posted by TheUte:
Depends, is it the Tyson with Cus D'Amato or post. When Cus was around Tyson probably wins. People forget how really good he was at 19.
Either-or, but Tyson with Cus, preferably.
[Reply]
rico 06:44 AM 01-29-2014
Originally Posted by Rausch:
I don't know, I think I still have to go with Zombie Hulk...
Who is Zombie-Hulk, Rausch-slice???
[Reply]
WhiteWhale 06:47 AM 01-29-2014
If Bruce Lee at his peak fought Mike Tyson in his prime he would die. Again.

Bruce Lee was not a professional fighter. He was an actor from an acting family that popularized eastern martial arts (boxing IS a martial art btw) in the west via his movies. He then created his own 'style' which was basically him incorporating a bunch of boxing, because boxing is bad ass dangerous.

The myth astounds me, but I'm a fan of Lee because of his contribution to the culture.
[Reply]
Rausch 06:50 AM 01-29-2014
Who is Zombie-Hulk, Rausch-slice???

[Reply]
rico 06:52 AM 01-29-2014
Originally Posted by WhiteWhale:
If Bruce Lee at his peak fought Mike Tyson in his prime he would die. Again.

Bruce Lee was not a professional fighter. He was an actor from an acting family that popularized eastern martial arts (boxing IS a martial art btw) in the west via his movies.

The myth astounds me, but I'm a fan of Lee.
Yup... Bruce Lee would die twice...and Sonny Liston has only died once and Mike Tyson hasn't died yet....so Lee has 2 dies and Tyson/Liston has 1.
[Reply]
rico 06:53 AM 01-29-2014
Originally Posted by Rausch:

Oh.
[Reply]
WhiteWhale 06:55 AM 01-29-2014
Originally Posted by LoneWolf:
The rumor about Tyson's wrestling background was started by you. Size differential doesn't make a huge difference if you are as fast as Bruce Lee, have his sense of balance, and understand how to use angles and leverage like Bruce did.

You should really do some research on Bruce Lee before you start calling the vast majority of this board ****ing retarded. He wasn't some Hollywood pretty boy who was made to look like a good fighter. He was a martial arts master and was tested many times in street fights. He just happened to enjoy making movies and used his martial arts skills to carve out a career in the business.
Bruce Lee was an actor since childhood. Obviously he wasn't a 'hollywood' pretty boy, because he made most of his films in China.

Boxing > Wing Chun
[Reply]
WhiteWhale 06:56 AM 01-29-2014
Yup... Bruce Lee would die twice...and Sonny Liston has only died once and Mike Tyson hasn't died yet....so Lee has 2 dies and Tyson/Liston has 1.
Heh, Liston.

There's a guy who would kill BOTH of them.
[Reply]
Rausch 06:56 AM 01-29-2014
But Liston threw fights. Eh, I just can't honestly look at him in this one.
[Reply]
Rausch 06:56 AM 01-29-2014
Originally Posted by WhiteWhale:
Heh, Liston.

There's a guy who would kill BOTH of them.
:-)
[Reply]
WhiteWhale 06:57 AM 01-29-2014
I posted before reading this thread...

You guys are hilarious.
[Reply]
rico 06:59 AM 01-29-2014
Dude, Liston was then shit...I imagine (from what is told to me by reliable sources).
[Reply]
Three7s 07:00 AM 01-29-2014
You guys seriously think Bruce Lee would beat Mike Tyson's ass. Mmmkay.....from now on, I will post with more confidence.
Most of us think he'd beat Mike Tyson because Bruce Lee was the most skilled martial artist in the world at his prime. Tyson is a great boxer, but there's no way he'd be able to handle what Lee would throw at him.
[Reply]
WhiteWhale 07:01 AM 01-29-2014
Originally Posted by Three7s:
Most of us think he'd beat Mike Tyson because Bruce Lee was the most skilled martial artist in the world at his prime. Tyson is a great boxer, but there's no way he'd be able to handle what Lee would throw at him.
What makes you think Bruce Lee was even the best Wing Chun guy, let alone the best in the entire world?

I mean seriously what is this all based on? He was in movies and taught it to famous people?
[Reply]
Page 15 of 82
« First < 51112131415 161718192565 > Last »
Up