ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: Who would win in a fight between Bruce Lee and Mike Tyson in his prime?
Bruce Lee 264 62.56%
Mike Tyson 158 37.44%
Voters: 422. You may not vote on this poll
Page 14 of 82
« First < 41011121314 151617182464 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Who Would Win in a Fight Between Bruce Lee and Mike Tyson?
rico 04:37 PM 03-17-2012
Alright Planeteers, I've been arguing on message boards with people about this off and on for a couple years now and I want to get CP's input on it. The question is this: Who would win in a fight between Bruce Lee and Mike Tyson in his prime? Let's hear it!
[Reply]
LoneWolf 05:55 AM 01-29-2014
Originally Posted by rico:
Tyson is rumored to have a wrestling background..... dude the size differential....66.6% of CP is ****ing retarded regarding this matter. Seriously...if you've ever been duped by Hollywood, it's been by Bruce Lee.
The rumor about Tyson's wrestling background was started by you. Size differential doesn't make a huge difference if you are as fast as Bruce Lee, have his sense of balance, and understand how to use angles and leverage like Bruce did.

You should really do some research on Bruce Lee before you start calling the vast majority of this board fucking retarded. He wasn't some Hollywood pretty boy who was made to look like a good fighter. He was a martial arts master and was tested many times in street fights. He just happened to enjoy making movies and used his martial arts skills to carve out a career in the business.
[Reply]
rico 06:03 AM 01-29-2014
Originally Posted by LoneWolf:
The rumor about Tyson's wrestling background was started by you. Size differential doesn't make a huge difference if you are as fast as Bruce Lee, have his sense of balance, and understand how to use angles and leverage like Bruce did.

You should really do some research on Bruce Lee before you start calling the vast majority of this board ****ing retarded. He wasn't some Hollywood pretty boy who was made to look like a good fighter. He was a martial arts master and was tested many times in street fights. He just happened to enjoy making movies and used his martial arts skills to carve out a career in the business.
I've done my research....not much to Bruce Lee's repertoire in terms of accomplishments....an ok Asian actor though....pretty good, actually.

For fucks sake, some of you literally believe BL would defeat Iron MT in a fight.....

[Reply]
007 06:03 AM 01-29-2014
A lot of you are the ****-tardiest of all the ****-tardies.

A couple few of you knew and presumably still know wussup.
Someone revoke his thread bumping abilities.
[Reply]
rico 06:09 AM 01-29-2014
Originally Posted by LoneWolf:

You should really do some research on Bruce Lee before you start calling the vast majority of this board ****ing retarded. He wasn't some Hollywood pretty boy who was made to look like a good fighter. He was a martial arts master and was tested many times in street fights. He just happened to enjoy making movies and used his martial arts skills to carve out a career in the business.
I've done research....Lee has beaten Kareem Abdul-Jabbar. There are just a couple RUMORED fights participated in and did well in. Bruce Lee = Hollywood. And bad at it...shit, he wasn't even able to teach his son to succeed in the biz til where he could survive past age 20-whatever.

Tyson would kill him....literally.
[Reply]
Rausch 06:10 AM 01-29-2014
Tyson would KILL Hollywood Brutus McLeekinhispants. (If given the chance).
Tyson got OWNED by an over the hill Holyfield in their FIRST fight.

He was then clubbed by a Brit with no wind or punching power nearly to death. Lewis beat him like Ali beat Floyd...
[Reply]
rico 06:11 AM 01-29-2014
You guys seriously think Bruce Lee would beat Mike Tyson's ass. Mmmkay.....from now on, I will post with more confidence.
[Reply]
pr_capone 06:12 AM 01-29-2014
You guys seriously think Bruce Lee would beat Mike Tyson's ass. Mmmkay.....from now on, I will post with more confidence.
You've been holding back?
[Reply]
rico 06:13 AM 01-29-2014
Originally Posted by Rausch:
Tyson got OWNED by an over the hill Holyfield in their FIRST fight.

He was then clubbed by a Brit with no wind or punching power nearly to death. Lewis beat him like Ali beat Floyd...
Yup... and I loved it. Holyfield would kick Lee's ass and Lewis would do so even worse. I never claimed to be a Tyson fan.
[Reply]
rico 06:15 AM 01-29-2014
Originally Posted by pr_capone:
You've been holding back?
Yes. tl;dr

tl;dr

tl;dr

I can go for miles, homeslice-kateer.
[Reply]
rico 06:22 AM 01-29-2014
Originally Posted by Guru:
Someone revoke his thread bumping abilities.
Pot calling the kettle a freaking pistachio.
[Reply]
Rausch 06:27 AM 01-29-2014
Yup... and I loved it. Holyfield would kick Lee's ass and Lewis would do so even worse.

[Reply]
rico 06:33 AM 01-29-2014
Jeez, you get a free pass from bannabatation, but I don't care....I like you...but dammmmn......dude.

Bruce Lee wouldn't be shit in today's MMA world unless he perfected his own shit....which he wouldn't...because he just....acts....and dies....
[Reply]
Rausch 06:35 AM 01-29-2014
Bruce Lee wouldn't be shit in today's MMA world unless he perfected his own shit....which he wouldn't...because he just....acts....and dies....
Ok...
[Reply]
TheUte 06:39 AM 01-29-2014
Depends, is it the Tyson with Cus D'Amato or post. When Cus was around Tyson probably wins. People forget how really good he was at 19.
[Reply]
rico 06:39 AM 01-29-2014
Ok...
Yup.

Mankind Mick Foley AKA Cactus Jack is a way bigger bad ass than Bruce Lee.

In 1/100th of the stunts dumpy-pants Mick Foley would complete with grace....Bruce Lee would do so as well, but he would die. He's a wussy.
[Reply]
Page 14 of 82
« First < 41011121314 151617182464 > Last »
Up