ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 5
< 12345
Nzoner's Game Room>To the out of town fans like me.
Chiefs4TheWin 09:16 PM 01-19-2020
To all of us out of towners, props to us! We have to listen to all the BS that locals never have to. For some reason we picked the Chiefs.

I got no less than 60 texts today congratulating me. It sucked that when the Chiefs screwed up I was who people thought of.

Now that we are going to the SB. I have gotten nothing but congratulations from everyone who associates myself with The Kansas City Chiefs.

To all of us out of towners who had to deal with the constant pain after every embarrassing failure, and for some reason picked this team. A salute to you!

We did it my bretheren! Win or lose we are in the dance! Woo!
[Reply]
Chief Pote 09:11 AM 01-21-2020
Columbus Ohio area, 50 year fan. I'm 10 years old and I chose Lenny the cool and the Chiefs to win. Been a fan ever since.
[Reply]
displacedinMN 08:28 AM 01-27-2020
Star trib poll....More on the band wagon
Attached: Capture10.jpg (23.3 KB) 
[Reply]
Dunerdr 09:09 AM 01-27-2020
I live just outside tulsa in a small town of about 10k. I went to a few stores yesteday and was told go chiefs by 3 people i knew, it felt good. in years past i would have caught shit.

But all of the sudden a newish guy at work is a die hard niners fan, he knows little to nothing about football, mostly that the niners were good when he was a kid so he bandwagoned. I consider him a traitor to boot because he was raised int he spring field area. IMO he should have been a rams or chiefs fan. All that being said i hope he beat tf out of the niners by 5 scores to rip his smug little smile off. (Hes also a dodgers fan and cant say enough about all the times the royals fucked up and the dodgers didnt on any kind of dodgers aquisition.)
[Reply]
BigRedChief 09:31 AM 01-27-2020
The Chiefs have a serious problem with recognizing or reaching out to their fans outside of KC. Carl Peterson arrogance level. They say #Chiefskingdom but don't really interact or recognize Chief fans outside of KC. Outside of some general, the fans were great, they showed up etc.

I've did 6 interviews with the local KC market last week including an 1 hour interview with the KC Star. I've brought it up. Our leader of the Miami chapter is going to do radio row interviews this week. Everyone that hears about us goes, this is really cool. Silence from the Chiefs.

We coordinated with other large Chief fans groups globally outside of KC last week. We tried to get #chiefskingdomwithoutborders going to highlight the problem.

Arrowhead South has 13 chapters in Florida. We average 75-100 fans at each chapter per game. We are already in Texas, going into Alabama, Georgia and Mississippi next year. We, more than anyone turned Jacksonville red. Everyone had a great time and we raised $15K for charity. Thought that would get their attention. nope.

We have had the leader of the red coaters email and speak to Donovan, Chiefs community outreach people, Veach etc, to tell them about, their words, this cool thing happening in Florida. I was copied on the emails. We have had players tell them about us. Pat Mahomes sr. etc. We haven't heard one peep from the Chiefs.

We don't really want anything from them, Autographed footballs, field passes etc. That would go against us having anything to do with money. I guess our part of Chiefs Kingdom outside of KC just want the Chiefs to recognize we exist.
[Reply]
DJJasonp 09:38 AM 01-27-2020
Saw a guy in San Diego yesterday with a sparkling brand-new Garroppolo jersey.

I really wanted to roll my car window down and ask him if the tags were still on it, but the wife suggested otherwise! :-)
[Reply]
big nasty kcnut 10:29 AM 01-27-2020
I was born in wichita but moved all over the place many times it was to texas and being a chiefs fan i stood out. Finally I am living in a town where there are chiefs fans and can't wait to see our team crush the 49ers and finally have to not worry about what people think about me being a chiefs fan.
[Reply]
Page 5 of 5
< 12345
Up