ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 460 of 2688
« First < 360410450456457458459460 4614624634644705105609601460 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Patrick Mahomes Thread*****
Dante84 07:19 PM 04-27-2017
IT ****ING HAPPENED

OP UPDATE:

Because of all the interest in this thread, I've place all of the video content of Patrick Mahomes II's college career, and draft day goodness into a single post that can be found here. Enjoy!
[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 11:35 AM 08-21-2017
Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy:
Because he doesn't hate Smitty he is a moron? I guess Reid is a moron too.
That is just 1 of many reasons.
[Reply]
Rasputin 11:39 AM 08-21-2017
Originally Posted by Chiefnj2:
Those posters were, and are, correct.

Imagine how much better PM would be at the moment if he took the majority of snaps all preseason.
The problem is that wasn't the plan however what we have going for us is a good plan to have. Patrick Mahomes II has to earn his starting job he already earned the #2 it wasn't given to him outright from the draft. So this makes him hungry and thrive that much more to succeed. I would have been happy with your plan as well but it wasn't necessary nor is it necessary to rush it.

I think Patrick Mahomes II can handle anything thrown at him but he is still learning the game so when he gets the opportunity he will take full advantage of it. I'd let Alex Smith make the best of it he is the incumbent starter and in preseason hasn't done anything to jeopardize that however when the time comes and he is the reason for our offense to stall then Andy will start pondering when to make the switch.
[Reply]
Halfcan 11:45 AM 08-21-2017
Originally Posted by penbrook:
Lol. Mahomes has not been the best QB on the field for 2 games. First game was Smitty and second game you can make a case for either one
Game 1 PM2's stats were better across the board.

Game 2 Alex gives up on a play and dumped off down in the red zone which netted a field goal. Mahomes scored TD's on both drives and made some amazing plays.

While Alex played it safe- Mahomes had an attacking mentality and made plays out of nothing. Plays Alex could never have made-mostly because Alex would not try it.
[Reply]
penbrook 11:46 AM 08-21-2017
Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy:
That is just 1 of many reasons.
According to CP if you Smitty you are a fucking retard. If you like the third most winningest QB in the last 4 years you are a fucking retard. If you like winning 11 straight division games you are a fucking retard
[Reply]
rico 11:49 AM 08-21-2017
According to CP if you Smitty you are a ****ing retard. If you like the third most winningest QB in the last 4 years you are a ****ing retard. If you like winning 11 straight division games you are a ****ing retard
What is "Smittying?"

I know what "Tebowing" is. I know what "Kaeping" is... What is "Smittying?"
[Reply]
Red Dawg 11:50 AM 08-21-2017
Machine Gun Mahomes.
[Reply]
Mr. Plow 11:51 AM 08-21-2017
According to CP if you Smitty you are a fucking retard. If you like the third most winningest QB in the last 4 years you are a fucking retard. If you like winning 11 straight division games you are a fucking retard
You're a fucking retard because you're a fucking retard. Just because you have a Smith-fetish doesn't make you a retard. That just makes you a weird retard.
[Reply]
RunKC 11:52 AM 08-21-2017
Imagine how much better Mahomes will be in 3 months when he's had more time to get the offense down and learn the coverages.

He's been here practicing for 3 months and look at how far he's already come?

I would evaluate him around Thanksgiving and decide at that point.
[Reply]
Rasputin 11:52 AM 08-21-2017
Originally Posted by rico:
What is "Smittying?"

I know what "Tebowing" is. I know what "Kaeping" is... What is "Smittying?"

Where is that MS drawing of the elephant spraying shit?
[Reply]
Halfcan 11:53 AM 08-21-2017
Originally Posted by Red Dawg:
Machine Gun Mahomes.
:-)
[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 11:55 AM 08-21-2017
According to CP if you Smitty you are a ****ing retard. If you like the third most winningest QB in the last 4 years you are a ****ing retard. If you like winning 11 straight division games you are a ****ing retard
If you credit Shitty for all.that you are a ****ing moron and a butt fucking one at.that!
[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 11:55 AM 08-21-2017
Originally Posted by Mr. Plow:
You're a ****ing retard because you're a ****ing retard. Just because you have a Smith-fetish doesn't make you a retard. That just makes you a weird retard.
I don't think he has a Smith-fetish I simply think he likes QBs who win games. Nothing wrong with that.
[Reply]
The Franchise 11:59 AM 08-21-2017
Those playoff losses are all him right?
[Reply]
temper11 12:02 PM 08-21-2017
Originally Posted by ARROW2:
Alex fans are like the battered wives. "He is really sorry and has changed this time..."
I'm a fan of Smith's... and I agree with you. He is no different now than he's been the last few years and I don't really expect him to change regardless of the heir apparent behind him. The only exception to that would would be whatever change occurs with Nagy. He (Nagy) may dial up a more aggressive playbook (assuming Reid allows him to do so), which may lead to a more aggressive offense of which I expect Smith will execute at a high level, but still in a risk-adverse way, to manage the game to a win as best he can. Like it or hate it, it's a formula for success for him and likely will get the chiefs into the tournament again. Would love to see him finally break through before hanging them up.

Good luck Chiefs Kingdom.
[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 12:04 PM 08-21-2017
Originally Posted by temper11:
I'm a fan of Smith's... and I agree with you. He is no different now than he's been the last few years and I don't really expect him to change regardless of the heir apparent behind him. The only exception to that would would be whatever change occurs with Nagy. He may dial up a more aggressive playbook, which may lead to a more aggressive offense which Smith will execute at a high level, but still in a risk-adverse way, to manage the game to a win as best he can. Like it or hate it, it's a formula for success for him and likely will get the chiefs into the tournament again. Would love to see him finally break through before hanging them up.

Good luck Chiefs Kingdom.
Thanks buddy
[Reply]
Page 460 of 2688
« First < 360410450456457458459460 4614624634644705105609601460 > Last »
Up