ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 410 of 2688
« First < 310360400406407408409410 4114124134144204605109101410 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Patrick Mahomes Thread*****
Dante84 07:19 PM 04-27-2017
IT ****ING HAPPENED

OP UPDATE:

Because of all the interest in this thread, I've place all of the video content of Patrick Mahomes II's college career, and draft day goodness into a single post that can be found here. Enjoy!
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 05:08 PM 08-11-2017
As for cumdrzman--you are an even bigger f**king fool than you seem to be if you think Mahomes doesn't know what it's like to be under heat in the pocket. His OL was straight garbage.

You want to be right so bad, and it's from pure fear.
[Reply]
ModSocks 05:12 PM 08-11-2017
Moutain. West.

:-)

Derek Carr was carving up those vaunted UNLV defenses. Trust cumguzzler, he "knows enough".
[Reply]
Kiimo 05:23 PM 08-11-2017
I swear Raider fans and Bronco fans are so bad at smack talk. Bronco fans mid-identify what type of people root for the Chiefs and assume we're a bunch of Kentucky backwoods hillbillies and then Raider fans don't know what the hell they're doing at all. I feel like they just discovered the internet.

"Oh but your QB um Big 12 um chuck it deep essa, um...y'all suck go Raiders KOBE FOR LIFE, vatto you don even know cabron."
[Reply]
cmdrzman 06:11 PM 08-11-2017
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
As for cumdrzman--you are an even bigger f**king fool than you seem to be if you think Mahomes doesn't know what it's like to be under heat in the pocket. His OL was straight garbage.

This is the NFL sweet tits- not the Big 12... You have to take snaps under center and then sh*t starts to get real, why? Because as you drop back you have to be able to absorb your checkdowns etc... That's something Mahomes never did in college... Not to mention he throws off his back foot.. he has happy feet, he bails at the first sign of pressure- That wont work in the NFL-

You can't succeed in the shotgun in the NFL.. It's never happened

He'll have a couple good games I'm sure- but until he learns to read defenses while dropping back 5-7 steps he'll end up with the same NFL career as Josh Freeman and Kordell Stewart from the Big12.. both whom had great arms.. - Couple flash years but will more than likely fizzle out like another Big12 QB in a couple years... RGIII... Dude needs a lot of work... Don't be misled by what you might see tonite- he will be going up against backups and guys that most likely wont have jobs in 3 weeks-
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 06:17 PM 08-11-2017
Originally Posted by cmdrzman:
This is the NFL sweet tits- not the Big 12... You have to take snaps under center and then sh*t starts to get real, why? Because as you drop back you have to be able to absorb your checkdowns etc... That's something Mahomes never did in college... Not to mention he throws off his back foot.. he has happy feet, he bails at the first sign of pressure- That wont work in the NFL-

You can't succeed in the shotgun in the NFL.. It's never happened

He'll have a couple good games I'm sure- but until he learns to read defenses while dropping back 5-7 steps he'll end up with the same NFL career as Josh Freeman and Kordell Stewart from the Big12.. both whom had great arms.. - Couple flash years but will more than likely fizzle out like another Big12 QB in a couple years... RGIII... Dude needs a lot of work... Don't be misled by what you might see tonite- he will be going up against backups and guys that most likely wont have jobs in 3 weeks-
Derek Carr played exclusively in the shotgun and pistol in college, you f**king idiot.
[Reply]
OldSchool 06:19 PM 08-11-2017
Mahomes should be able to look great tonight playing against SF 3rd stringers. That's if Reid allows him to pass, which he should.
[Reply]
hometeam 06:22 PM 08-11-2017
Originally Posted by OldSchool:
Mahomes should be able to look great tonight playing against SF 3rd stringers. That's if Reid allows him to pass, which he should.
If he comes in to start the third quarter my guess is some 2s will still be in.
[Reply]
OldSchool 06:23 PM 08-11-2017
Originally Posted by hometeam:
If he comes in to start the third quarter my guess is some 2s will still be in.
Hmm, think Reid only gives Bray the 2nd quarter?
[Reply]
cmdrzman 06:29 PM 08-11-2017
Derek Carr played exclusively in the shotgun and pistol in college, you f**king idiot.
Don't ever mention Patrick frekin Mahomes in the same sentence as Derek Carr.. EVER.. they are two different players.. Ones an MVP franchise QB and the other one has never taken a snap in the NFL... ya got that-
[Reply]
hometeam 06:29 PM 08-11-2017
Originally Posted by OldSchool:
Hmm, think Reid only gives Bray the 2nd quarter?
God I hope so. They said 1 qb per quarter.
[Reply]
Nickhead 06:31 PM 08-11-2017
Don't ever mention Patrick frekin Mahomes in the same sentence as Derek Carr.. EVER.. they are two different players.. Ones an MVP franchise QB and the other one has never taken a snap in the NFL... ya got that-
ya big bully. carr would not be happy with you talking like that :-)
[Reply]
cmdrzman 06:54 PM 08-11-2017

Show me one clip of Mahomes taking a snap under center, stepping back, checking off his routes then stepping up to throw a strike for 40 yards - I'll be waiting- Hopefully he shows that tonite-
[Reply]
RealSNR 07:44 PM 08-11-2017
Show me one clip of Mahomes taking a snap under center, stepping back, checking off his routes then stepping up to throw a strike for 40 yards - I'll be waiting- Hopefully he shows that tonite-
You never answered my questions, dickbrain.
[Reply]
ModSocks 08-11-2017, 07:56 PM
This message has been deleted by ModSocks.
threebag 08:49 PM 08-11-2017
1's were great.

Mahomes 2-2 for 13 yards at half let's see what he does 3rd quarter
[Reply]
RunKC 09:48 PM 08-11-2017
I thought Pat did a good job tonight for his first ever NFL action. 7/9 49 yards 1 TD, 0 INT and a 126.4 QBR. Not to mention his 50 yard bomb and first down run taken off the board due to dumbassery from the OL.

The game didn't look too big for him.
[Reply]
Page 410 of 2688
« First < 310360400406407408409410 4114124134144204605109101410 > Last »
Up