ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 24 of 34
« First < 142021222324 25262728 > Last »
Hall of Classics>Teedubya getting after it
SuperChief 04:10 PM 09-11-2012
Take that, Chiefs.

http://www.reddit.com/r/nfl/comments...n_me_to_get_a/

The KC Chiefs just blocked me on Twitter. LOL Last night, I tweeted that for the 4th year in a row, the Chiefs are at the bottom of salary cap spending and that the owner, Clark Hunt, is hoarding cap dollars. The Chiefs commitment to mediocrity has made me not care much about being a fan... They responded with this DM.
http://imgur.com/7VbfJ
I responded that it is good to know that the KC Chiefs have an immature teenager running their social media.
I, as a fan for my whole life of nearly 40 years, who have never seen the Chiefs in a Superbowl, nor have I seen a playoff win in nearly 20 years, nor have I seen a QB drafted in the last 27 years... I have a right to be pissed. The Kansas City Chiefs have no right to be pissy toward the fans. We are the ones paying your salaries. Shame on you, Chiefs. Oh, and congrats on 50 years of being in KC. 10 years of greatness, followed by 40 years of pathetic profiteering.
[Reply]
KCUnited 09:56 AM 09-12-2012
Originally Posted by ct:
so lemme get this straight, tdub can tell them to FO, but since they are a big public company they have to wear a muzzle and cant say nothin? then he gets to complain about 'midwestern values' and unprofessionalism?

i'm no apologist, and I happen to agree 100% w/ his point, but he needs to grow a pair and quit whinin.
2nd guy always gets flagged.
[Reply]
mcaj22 09:58 AM 09-12-2012
if i went to this fat ****'s social media company and threw a bunch of f words at him I wonder what his response back would be. I bet you even worse than that Chiefs twitter intern.

I'm not defending the Chiefs here, but this turd is exactly that, a turd. He has a point, but he did it in such a troll fashion that he looks worse than the Chiefs counter imo
[Reply]
durtyrute 10:01 AM 09-12-2012
He said something that we all have said numerous times.
[Reply]
mikey23545 10:03 AM 09-12-2012
Originally Posted by mcaj22:
if i went to this fat ****'s social media company and threw a bunch of f words at him I wonder what his response back would be. I bet you even worse than that Chiefs twitter intern.

I'm not defending the Chiefs here, but this turd is exactly that, a turd. He has a point, but he did it in such a troll fashion that he looks worse than the Chiefs counter imo
Yeah, I can't believe the overwhelming support for this stupid fuck leaving an obscene tweet and getting all bent out of shape over the response.

WTH, is everybody on this board 13 years old?
[Reply]
NewChief 10:12 AM 09-12-2012
I wonder if he was wearing his Vibram 5 Fingers during the interview?
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 10:14 AM 09-12-2012
Originally Posted by ct:
so lemme get this straight, tdub can tell them to FO, but since they are a big public company they have to wear a muzzle and cant say nothin?
That is EXACTLY right.

What happened to the old saying "The customer is ALWAYS right"?

Somewhere along the line, the Chiefs decided they didn't give a shit about the customer.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 10:15 AM 09-12-2012
Originally Posted by mikey23545:
Yeah, I can't believe the overwhelming support for this stupid fuck leaving an obscene tweet and getting all bent out of shape over the response.

Obscene? What was obscene? Did he say he'd skullfuck Pioli or something?
[Reply]
Titty Meat 10:16 AM 09-12-2012
Funny they would let some intern insult a fan but not let a blogger post a blog about tamba hali. Chiefs are nazis.
[Reply]
mikey23545 10:18 AM 09-12-2012
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
Obscene? What was obscene? Did he say he'd skull**** Pioli or something?
Sorry, misread something...wasn't obscene, just childish.
[Reply]
Iowanian 10:20 AM 09-12-2012
the delivery of the original message to the Chiefs may not have been ideal however it's a valid point.

The Chiefs are abusing their fan base and taking us all for granted.

It doesn't take long to see that we're not in the bottom handful for ticket prices, but year after year after mediocre-shitty year, the Chiefs have tons of unspent money.

This fan base deserves better.
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 10:21 AM 09-12-2012
Originally Posted by mcaj22:

Its just the age we live in. Every joe blow fanboy feels that just because he has a “internet voice” hes ready to become a CEO.
[Reply]
htismaqe 10:21 AM 09-12-2012
Yeah, I can't believe the overwhelming support for this stupid **** leaving an obscene tweet and getting all bent out of shape over the response.

He's a fan.

They're a CORPORATION. One that supposedly prides themselves on professionalism and excellence.

Most people expected more of the Chiefs, as they SHOULD, since the Chiefs themselves beat us over the head with it every day.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 10:23 AM 09-12-2012
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
He's a fan.

They're a CORPORATION. One that supposedly prides themselves on professionalism and excellence.

Most people expected more of the Chiefs, as they SHOULD, since the Chiefs themselves beat us over the head with it every day.
They seem to be more than just a corporation these days.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 10:24 AM 09-12-2012
Sorry, misread something...wasn't obscene, just childish.
Well, of course.

:-)
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 10:26 AM 09-12-2012
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990:
Its just the age we live in. Every joe blow fanboy feels that just because he has a “internet voice” hes ready to become a CEO.
Um, I don't think so. I don't think that people voicing their opinions about the business practices, right or wrong, of multi-national corporate conglomerates are wanting the CEO's job. They want a change in business practices.

In the Chiefs case, their organization should be more than willing to listen, especially considering 40 years of complete and utter failure.
[Reply]
Page 24 of 34
« First < 142021222324 25262728 > Last »
Up