ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 50 of 57
« First < 404647484950 51525354 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Sneed traded to Titans
RunKC 08:53 PM 03-22-2024

Trade: Chiefs are finalizing a deal to send franchise CB L’Jarius Snead to the Titans, per league sources.

Chiefs are expected to receive a 2025 3rd-round pick, in addition to a 2024 7th-round pick flop, while Snead will sign a new contract. Trade is pending physical for Sneed. pic.twitter.com/GWjyKAgxZq

— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) March 23, 2024

[Reply]
Red Dawg 04:05 PM 03-24-2024
Originally Posted by Bl00dyBizkitz:
Yeah lol. It's the draft. "Deepest draft ever" just doesn't hold any weight to me.
Me either. Every pick is crap shoot. Only way to know that is 3 years from now. They say that shit every year about some positions and then other positions they claim ots crap. Nobody knows shit.
[Reply]
Kiimo 04:05 PM 03-24-2024
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Keep cooking Dave Merritt

He's 3 inches shorter, slower and plays a different position but sure we traded Sneed because of this guy

and I'm a Nazeeh Johnson fan but we're reaching
[Reply]
nychief 04:10 PM 03-24-2024
Originally Posted by Kiimo:
He's 3 inches shorter, slower and plays a different position but sure we traded Sneed because of this guy

and I'm a Nazeeh Johnson fan but we're reaching

Agree, this is magical thinking.
[Reply]
Jamie 04:25 PM 03-24-2024
It's also pretty unfair to put those kind of expectations on a guy who hasn't played a single real defensive snap in the NFL.
[Reply]
Nightfyre 04:42 PM 03-24-2024
I am going to miss Sneed's sneak attack jams on Tyreek Hill on run downs. God that was so satisfying. You know he now lives in Hill's head.

Edit: added video for catharsis.
[Reply]
poolboy 05:12 PM 03-24-2024
I wanna belize that Verch has had a contingency plan going for a while

we still got an All-Pro in McDuffie
[Reply]
Icon 05:34 PM 03-24-2024
I wouldn't be surprised at all if Barth Vreech uses a 4th or 5th round pick in this draft on another CB. There are several man press corners that fit the bill: Jarrian Jones, FSU; Kamal Hadden, Tenn; Dwight McGlothern, Ark; and sleeper pick: Jarius Monroe, Tulane.

Always looking for the next LJ Sneed.
[Reply]
Inspector 06:45 PM 03-24-2024
Damn, broke my heart with Tyreek, now this? Damn. Better be the right move Veach!!
[Reply]
Mr_Tomahawk 06:47 PM 03-24-2024
Originally Posted by Inspector:
Damn, broke my heart with Tyreek, now this? Damn. Better be the right move Veach!!

We haven’t lost a playoff game since trading Tyreek.

I think we’re good on that front…
[Reply]
smithandrew051 07:03 PM 03-24-2024
Originally Posted by Mr_Tomahawk:
We haven’t lost a playoff game since trading Tyreek.

I think we’re good on that front…
And Tyreek hasn’t won a playoff game since being traded.
[Reply]
scho63 07:12 PM 03-24-2024
THREAD PREDICTION: This thread will be constantly bumped all season.

1. When something happens and our CB lets up a TD, this thread will be bumped by the people HATING the trade and claiming this wouldn't have happened with Sneed.

2. If Sneed has a game for the Titans and lets up a TD or more, this thread will be bumped by the people LOVING/LIKING the trade and claiming this happened with Sneed cause he lost a step and Veach was right again.

3. If our secondary prevents a passing TD, this thread will be bumped by the people LIKING/LOVING the trade and claiming we didn't need Sneed.

4. If our DBs get a ton of penalties, this thread will be bumped by the people HATING the trade and claiming this wouldn't have happened with Sneed.
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 07:21 PM 03-24-2024
You either give Sneed the money or at least tag him IF you know, you don't have talent in the till. Well I trust Brett that he knows he has talent in the till and I think some of us know this already, so let's not jump the ship just because we didn't get a first round pick for the guy although he's definitely worth it, it's just where the market is as teams aren't willing to give up a first or a second, to us especially. As some of you said it is what it is.
[Reply]
Bl00dyBizkitz 07:24 PM 03-24-2024
Originally Posted by scho63:

1. When something happens and our CB lets up a TD, this thread will be bumped by the people HATING the trade and claiming this wouldn't have happened with Sneed.

2. If Sneed has a game for the Titans and lets up a TD or more, this thread will be bumped by the people LOVING/LIKING the trade and claiming this happened with Sneed cause he lost a step and Veach was right again.

3. If our secondary prevents a passing TD, this thread will be bumped by the people LIKING/LOVING the trade and claiming we didn't need Sneed.

4. If our DBs get a ton of penalties, this thread will be bumped by the people HATING the trade and claiming this wouldn't have happened with Sneed.
So basically this is the "Official Our DB's fucking suck" thread.
[Reply]
tyecopeland 07:33 PM 03-24-2024
Originally Posted by scho63:

Number 4 is just silly. Sneed was the handsiest, grabbiest player in our secondary.
[Reply]
gordonelloyd 07:57 PM 03-24-2024
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
And pay him $19m, so no more team additions, and he walks for nothing a year from now?

Nah.
He walks next year after a three peat this year, something that has never been done before. Much more value than what we got.
[Reply]
Page 50 of 57
« First < 404647484950 51525354 > Last »
Up