ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 24
< 12345 678915 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>**** Official 2023-24 NHL Thread ****
RockChalk 08:49 AM 09-27-2023
Time to reboot for the upcoming season.

Anyone interested in doing a fun (or even low cost $25) Fantasy NHL League?
[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 01:59 PM 11-14-2023
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
Oddly stated article... we can't tell you who they arrested, but there's only one person who they would have arrested... :-)

Man arrested on suspicion of manslaughter in Adam Johnson's death
It was Petgrave. Not sure how I feel about it. It's hard based on the grainy videos I've seen to unequivocally establish intent. Maybe there are clearer videos I haven't seen.

I've heard Petgrave has a history of being a dirtball, but I have no direct knowledge of this.
[Reply]
Gadzooks 08:20 PM 11-14-2023
Originally Posted by JohnnyHammersticks:
I've heard Petgrave has a history of being a dirtball.
I've heard the same.
The hockey media here seems to always dismiss that there was any intent to injure when it comes to any type of severe incident/injury. Instead they tend to lean on the side that "it was a clean hit" or "it was a freak accident".
South Yorkshire Police haven't got the notice I guess. I'm glad they're looking into it.
[Reply]
ChiefsCountry 09:30 PM 11-14-2023
Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry:
Blues are going to be an average mediocre team this year.
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
Yup, definitely looking that way.

They're pretty much gonna be dead-ass middle of their bell curve of possible outcomes.

The defense has improved enough to take the bottom 5 out of the equation. The forwards haven't progressed enough to really make playoffs a realistic outcome (though I suppose stranger things have happened).

They'll be predictably mediocre. I suppose if the power play could un-**** itself, they could be a little ornery. But that seems pretty unlikely at this point because of just HOW bad it's been. This isn't a PP that is inconsistent - it's a power play where I'd just as soon decline the penalty and just run the clock or something.
Just as we call them out for this - they have won 3 straight and lead the NHL in goals scored since November 3.
[Reply]
Bearcat 04:02 PM 01-01-2024
Not sure I've seen this before...

Tampa Bay stops playing mid game
byu/Instant-Highlights innhl

[Reply]
DaFace 05:46 PM 01-01-2024
Bizarre. Wasn't there one kind of like that last year but on the other end? I want to say a team thought it was covered and stopped defending while the puck just sat there and eventually got whacked in.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 10:53 AM 01-02-2024
That's ridiculous. Everyone obviously thought the play was over and Montreal only attempted to score when they saw the ice vacated. No way that should have stood. He was covering the puck for seconds.
[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 09:39 PM 01-04-2024
Anyone watching this Avs/Stars game? Insane! Avs pulled their goalie and just tied it 4-4 with a minute left. Wild 3rd period!

About to go to O/T
[Reply]
Bearcat 09:49 PM 01-04-2024
Anyone watching this Avs/Stars game? Insane! Avs pulled their goalie and just tied it 4-4 with a minute left. Wild 3rd period!

About to go to O/T
I'm already behind on watching the Islanders craziness when I get the chance, and missed this one, too.
[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 09:56 PM 01-04-2024
I'm already behind on watching the Islanders craziness when I get the chance, and missed this one, too.
Unbelievable 3rd period and overtime, playoff intensity! MacKinnon is a sniper! Two games in a row he's won in O/T!
[Reply]
Gadzooks 12:17 AM 01-06-2024
Not sure I've seen this before...

Tampa Bay stops playing mid game
byu/Instant-Highlights innhl

[Reply]
ChiefsCountry 09:02 PM 01-11-2024

������ pic.twitter.com/kDL2bkL43z

— St. Louis Blues (@StLouisBlues) January 12, 2024

[Reply]
Bearcat 11:45 AM 01-13-2024
Just noticed on top of the Chiefs on Peacock, Avalanche/Leafs tonight is on NHLN... :-) :-)
[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 08:51 PM 01-26-2024
Nathan MacKinnon is en fuego right now. 4 goals last night, another one in the 1st tonight.

Hearing some rumors that the Avs are about to sign Zach Parise. A little long in the tooth at 39, but still had 21 goals for the Islanders last season. Used to be a thorn in the Avs side when he was with the Wild. Might as well kick the tires on him, nothing to lose. If he can play like he did last season and they get Landeskog back for the playoffs, on paper they've got a better lineup than their Cup team.
[Reply]
Bearcat 08:58 PM 01-26-2024
Nathan MacKinnon is en fuego right now. 4 goals last night, another one in the 1st tonight.

Hearing some rumors that the Avs are about to sign Zach Parise. A little long in the tooth at 39, but still had 21 goals for the Islanders last season. Used to be a thorn in the Avs side when he was with the Wild. Might as well kick the tires on him, nothing to lose. If he can play like he did last season and they get Landeskog back for the playoffs, on paper they've got a better lineup than their Cup team.
And he's had a point in every home game this season. I haven't caught them as much as I'd like so far this season (watching the game now in the 1st period after watching The Franchise).
[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 09:04 PM 01-26-2024
Looks like the rumor I heard last night was true. Didn't realize that it was official.

We have signed Zach Parise to a one-year contract.#GoAvsGo pic.twitter.com/tDaeKfaFcy

— Colorado Avalanche (@Avalanche) January 27, 2024

[Reply]
Page 5 of 24
< 12345 678915 > Last »
Up