ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 28 of 57
« First < 182425262728 2930313238 > Last »
Media Center>Rockstar Teasing New Red Dead Game
Buck 10:00 AM 10-17-2016
Hey look what Rockstar just posted on twitter and on their homepage.

http://www.rockstargames.com/
[Reply]
Nixhex 10:08 AM 11-02-2018
Originally Posted by Dayze:
I just did the mission where I take Lenny to the salon to get drunk.
:-)
Holy shit. So subtle in its hilarity.
So good I even replayed it after beating it the first time.
[Reply]
bowener 10:22 AM 11-02-2018
I was planning on taking a break from gaming for a while, but my boss just handed me RDR2 for my birthday. That kind of fucks up my plan.
[Reply]
Dayze 10:25 AM 11-02-2018
it's awesome. worth starting up again. I too usually take gaming breaks; usually around this time of year when I'm sick of paying madden, until around early Feb; then again around June etc.

This game is great. I haven't had a chance to play all that much of it due to being in the process of packing and moving, but the small amount I've played, it's been just awesome. If you liked the first one, you'll love this one.

I can't wait to have a gaming weekend once the dust settles from the move etc, and really get into this game. It's really hard to jump into it a 30 minute sessions then have to shut it down.
[Reply]
ModSocks 10:37 AM 11-02-2018
it's awesome. worth starting up again. I too usually take gaming breaks; usually around this time of year when I'm sick of paying madden, until around early Feb; then again around June etc.

This game is great. I haven't had a chance to play all that much of it due to being in the process of packing and moving, but the small amount I've played, it's been just awesome. If you liked the first one, you'll love this one.

I can't wait to have a gaming weekend once the dust settles from the move etc, and really get into this game. It's really hard to jump into it a 30 minute sessions then have to shut it down.
30 minute session? Pfff.....i waste more time than that walking around camp.

It's really, really hard to play this game without at least 2 hrs per playing block.
[Reply]
Luke Atamadong 11:05 AM 11-02-2018
Originally Posted by Detoxing:

It's really, really hard to play this game without at least 2 hrs per playing block.
Damn I about to get it but I don't have that kind of time to dedicate to gaming.
[Reply]
ModSocks 11:06 AM 11-02-2018
Originally Posted by Luke Atamadong:
Damn I about to get it but I don't have that kind of time to dedicate to gaming.
You'll figure out a way. I've reduced my sleep, lol. There's no other time to fit it in.

I play from like, 10-11PM to 1 am ish...
[Reply]
Dayze 11:08 AM 11-02-2018

yep.

once this move shakes out and things settle down, I'm going to really get into it. I have a day off next week, so maybe I can do some unpacking/chores.....to apease the wife since she'll be at work, then game on for a few solid hours.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 11:25 AM 11-02-2018
:-) The bar with Lenny is still the funniest thing in the game so far, but the KKK event that spawns out in the wilderness is a close second, especially if you read the notes afterwards.
[Reply]
Luke Atamadong 12:46 PM 11-02-2018
You'll figure out a way. I've reduced my sleep, lol. There's no other time to fit it in.

I play from like, 10-11PM to 1 am ish...
Honestly that's what I'm afraid of!
[Reply]
Dayze 01:55 PM 11-02-2018
I named my horse Penelope. ..not realizing my horse would be male.

so, I have a horse that identifies as female.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 02:18 PM 11-02-2018
You can change the name at a stable
[Reply]
ModSocks 02:32 PM 11-02-2018
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
You can change the name at a stable
Yeah but then it wouldn't be funny anymore. And his joke wouldn't work.
[Reply]
Dayze 02:39 PM 11-02-2018
I should've named it Sara Jessica Parker.
[Reply]
ModSocks 02:46 PM 11-02-2018
I should've named it Sara Jessica Parker.
Why, does your horse look like a foot?
[Reply]
Rasputin 03:47 PM 11-02-2018
So driving down the highway and see a carcass of a deer on the side of the road and though maybe I should stop and collect it's hide. Then on the way back i saw even more road kill and just thought if only there was a trapper near by i could sell them too.

Kinda like after playing GTA for a while and you see an armored car and think I could do a quick heist and get away but then I don't.
[Reply]
Page 28 of 57
« First < 182425262728 2930313238 > Last »
Up