ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 13 of 64
« First < 3910111213 141516172363 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>**** OFFICIAL 2020 CHIEFS Training Camp News and Reports****
Trivers 09:41 AM 08-02-2020
All news, pictures, videos, links, gossip pertaining to 2020 Chiefs Training Camp

Where: Chiefs KC practice facility and via Zoom/Teams

When: Players report 8/31. Padded practices 8/9.

No preseason games.

First game: Houston - 9/10/

CHIEFS Twitter Feed
https://twitter.com/Chiefs

Coach Reid Opening Speech
https://twitter.com/i/status/1288981387358490626
[Reply]
Blick 12:39 PM 08-18-2020
Originally Posted by Mecca:
He's taking no TE snaps though.....with all the injuries the sleeper here is Nick Keizer he is a prototypical TE 2 for the offense. I thought he had a good shot of beating out Yelder before camp started and well now we have to see what's up with Seals Jones.
Yeah that's why I put /big WR tweener type. They had him at TE last year and now he's at receiver. Whatever they consider him, they'll line him up as a receiver. It's not like he's going to be in a 3 point stance next to Fisher trying to block down on D-ends.

I like the potential of our 2nd TE group, I think there's good competition there.
[Reply]
O.city 01:22 PM 08-18-2020
I would love to have a legit #2 TE thats an athlete and such, but I also wouldn't be upset with a Jason Dunn type blocker.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 01:23 PM 08-18-2020
I liked Yelder in the limited time be played
[Reply]
O.city 01:28 PM 08-18-2020
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
I liked Yelder in the limited time be played
I actually did too. Maybe Keizer can be something.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 01:34 PM 08-18-2020
Originally Posted by InChiefsHeaven:
Nice, but that's GOT to affect his speed...doesn't it?
Hardman says nope
[Reply]
Mecca 01:36 PM 08-18-2020
Originally Posted by O.city:
I would love to have a legit #2 TE thats an athlete and such, but I also wouldn't be upset with a Jason Dunn type blocker.
So far they've shown they want to have their TE 2 be a guy who mainly can handle blocking. Now with Seals Jones on the roster that means whoever that 3rd guy is, is going to see snaps.

If the Seals Jones injury is nothing major and we open the year with Kelce and Seals Jones as 1-2 I think Kizer has a better shot of being the 3 because whoever that is, is going to see playing time as a Blake Bell type and well he's the best fit for that.
[Reply]
Kiimo 02:15 PM 08-18-2020
People always assume that fast guys who put on muscle lose speed. That's not the way it works.

Hill has nearly alarmingly low body fat. He's in phenomenal shape and clearly has been using the time he used to devote to corralling a lunatic woman and re-focused that to working his ass off.
[Reply]
Megatron96 03:57 PM 08-18-2020
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi:
People always assume that fast guys who put on muscle lose speed. That's not the way it works.

Hill has nearly alarmingly low body fat. He's in phenomenal shape and clearly has been using the time he used to devote to corralling a lunatic woman and re-focused that to working his ass off.
It's not top end speed, but acceleration and agility that starts to go when an athlete gains too much weight. Though in Hill's case he has acceleration and quickness to burn, so i don't think it'll hurt him much.
[Reply]
saphojunkie 04:21 PM 08-18-2020
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
It's not top end speed, but acceleration and agility that starts to go when an athlete gains too much weight. Though in Hill's case he has acceleration and quickness to burn, so i don't think it'll hurt him much.
If you're talking about a 260lb defensive end moving to 290, sure.

If you're talking about the fastest man in the NFL putting on 10 lbs of muscle... no.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 04:31 PM 08-18-2020
Originally Posted by Direckshun:
The CChiefs started the season with 4 damn corners.

They had Breeland and Ward with Fuller in the slot.

Fenton was backing up all three positions. Had some of us as a nervous wreck.
And? You clowns worry about all sorts of non sense.
[Reply]
Megatron96 04:40 PM 08-18-2020
Originally Posted by saphojunkie:
If you're talking about a 260lb defensive end moving to 290, sure.

If you're talking about the fastest man in the NFL putting on 10 lbs of muscle... no.
Like I said, probably any loss of acceleration or agility won't be significant or even noticeable. But it's simple physics; add mass and it will have an effect, at some point. Maybe for Hill 9 or 10 pounds isn't quite enough to notice, but 11, 12, or 14 or whatever, might be. Actually it will be at some point. It's just physics at some point.
[Reply]
Rain Man 04:45 PM 08-18-2020
It's not constant mass. It's the impact of relativity as he approaches the speed of light.
[Reply]
Chief Roundup 04:53 PM 08-18-2020
Is that the reason he still smoked Mecole Hardman in their run off a couple of weeks ago? Is that the reason that he only beat TO by 5 yards after giving him a 10 yard head start a month ago?
[Reply]
ChiefsFanatic 01:54 AM 08-19-2020
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
Like I said, probably any loss of acceleration or agility won't be significant or even noticeable. But it's simple physics; add mass and it will have an effect, at some point. Maybe for Hill 9 or 10 pounds isn't quite enough to notice, but 11, 12, or 14 or whatever, might be. Actually it will be at some point. It's just physics at some point.
Also, the more muscle present, the more oxygen is required to fuel those muscles.

Its one of the reasons why MMA fighters with large amounts of muscle almost always gas out quicker than leaner fighters.

Sent from my GM1915 using Tapatalk
[Reply]
AJKCFAN 09:21 AM 08-19-2020
Schefter reports Breeland gets 4 game suspension. No indication of an appeal yet...
[Reply]
Page 13 of 64
« First < 3910111213 141516172363 > Last »
Up