Page 50 of 112
« First < 404647484950 5152535460100 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Veach is the best GM in the NFL
staylor26 11:51 AM 07-14-2020
I don’t think it’s even debatable at this point
[Reply]
Chris Meck 02:36 PM 10-26-2021
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
And people act like dude got beat every pass play. He didn’t.
No, but it was pretty shitty. And it's been troubling all season, honestly. I think almost a half season is a pretty good indication of what he is.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 02:43 PM 10-26-2021
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
No, but it was pretty shitty. And it's been troubling all season, honestly. I think almost a half season is a pretty good indication of what he is.
I mean it was about as bad a game as we've seen from a Chiefs starting left tackle (i.e. named starter, not injury replacement) since before Branden Albert.

Fisher wasn't great his first year as an LT so there may have been some comparable performances in there (I think that was also when he was still recovering from some shoulder issues), but part of this is a bit of culture shock.

Fisher has been damn steady for a long time. And Albert before him. For as much bitching as we hear about our OL, left tackle hasn't been a weak spot for a decade or more. And maybe it was just a bad day and Brown will get back to providing yeoman's efforts in pass pro (because prior to the TN game he'd been...adequate).

It was just jarring to see him getting waxed pretty repeatedly there.
[Reply]
ChiefsCountry 02:59 PM 10-26-2021
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
I mean it was about as bad a game as we've seen from a Chiefs starting left tackle (i.e. named starter, not injury replacement) since before Branden Albert.

Fisher wasn't great his first year as an LT so there may have been some comparable performances in there (I think that was also when he was still recovering from some shoulder issues), but part of this is a bit of culture shock.

Fisher has been damn steady for a long time. And Albert before him. For as much bitching as we hear about our OL, left tackle hasn't been a weak spot for a decade or more. And maybe it was just a bad day and Brown will get back to providing yeoman's efforts in pass pro (because prior to the TN game he'd been...adequate).

Brown had been okay prior to this game. Getting down big and going to straight pass drop every play makes it even harder to pass block when the defense just has to pass rush.
[Reply]
-King- 03:07 PM 10-26-2021
Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry:
Brown had been okay prior to this game. Getting down big and going to straight pass drop every play makes it even harder to pass block when the defense just has to pass rush.
He was still playing below average before this game. And if you have to worry about your LT having to pass block too much in a pass first offense, he shouldn't be your LT.
[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 03:07 PM 10-26-2021
Bad game for Brown but overall I think he's been alright. Nothing special though.
[Reply]
ChiTown 03:27 PM 10-26-2021

It's tough to fix slow feet on a LT, and you sure as hell aren't going to do it with 10 yard drops. The 2021 fix is to try and have Pat step up into the pocket quicker. The 2022 Fix is to dump Brown and start over. jmho.
[Reply]
TEX 03:57 PM 10-26-2021
Originally Posted by -King-:
He was still playing below average before this game. And if you have to worry about your LT having to pass block too much in a pass first offense, he shouldn't be your LT.
This is spot on. It really is just that simple.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 10:01 AM 10-28-2021
Well he fucked up the DE position but is trying to fix it by trading for Ingram.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
-King- 10:25 AM 10-28-2021

As @RapSheet reported this weekend, OLB Melvin Ingram does indeed want out of Pittsburgh after seeing a reduction in his playing time. I’m told KC made an offer, but the #Steelers ideally don’t want to send him to an AFC team. Could the #Cardinals make a good trade partner?

— Aditi Kinkhabwala (@AKinkhabwala) October 28, 2021

This is embarrassing. We're trying to trade for someone we had come in in the off season but let him leave without a contract.
[Reply]
New World Order 10:41 AM 10-28-2021

This is embarrassing. We're trying to trade for someone we had come in in the off season but let him leave without a contract.
They don’t want to trade him to another afc team?

Who is this guy, prime Peyton Manning?
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 10:46 AM 10-28-2021

Pretty stupid by the Chiefs.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 10:54 AM 10-28-2021
Offer them a 5th if they also agree to stop protecting Taco...
[Reply]
The Franchise 10:56 AM 10-28-2021
Offer them a 5th if they also agree to stop protecting Taco...
As far as I know…they didn’t protect him this last week.

I would trade for Ingram and sign Taco in a heart beat.
[Reply]
Red Dawg 10:58 AM 10-28-2021
Originally Posted by New World Order:
They don’t want to trade him to another afc team?

Who is this guy, prime Peyton Manning?
No shit. WTF do they care as if they are contenders. They reduced his playing time and are afraid to trade him in the AFC? Pussies.
[Reply]
Sofa King 10:58 AM 10-28-2021
The Tim Ward release still pisses me off. Especially since we kept and now cut Fountain for him.
[Reply]
Page 50 of 112
« First < 404647484950 5152535460100 > Last »
Up