ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1762 of 4898
« First < 762126216621712175217581759176017611762 176317641765176617721812186222622762 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
vailpass 08:26 AM 05-13-2018
Originally Posted by jjchieffan:
We traded away our troublemaker that got kicked off his college team. I don't see a problem with making the comparison other than, well Peters was actually good, unlike Butt nugget.
I wasn’t talking about Peters.
[Reply]
manchambo 09:30 AM 05-13-2018
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball:
Kelly and Butt were average at best college players. If they are starting for your team, you are going 2-11...oh wait
You're just fucking dumb as dirt. Butt was a first team all American and won the John Mackey award. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jake_Butt Average at best.
[Reply]
manchambo 09:33 AM 05-13-2018
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
NFL.com had the Raiders as the #4 team heading into 2017...and I was on here, adamantly, saying they were an 8-8 team.

I'm adamantly saying that the Donks are a 7-9 team...just like I predicted they would finish in last place, about this time, last year.

VJ isnt good enough to out coach teams at this level...hence a 2-11 2017 finish.
What did you adamantly say about Denver in 2015? You adamantly say a lot of stuff. Stopped clock, blind squirrel, etc.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 10:02 AM 05-13-2018
Originally Posted by manchambo:
You're just fucking dumb as dirt. Butt was a first team all American and won the John Mackey award. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jake_Butt Average at best.
Wow, impressive... he’s an award winner there just like Nick O Leary, Austin Seferian-Jenkins, DJ Williams and Chase Coffman. I mean those guys def set the league on fire. Amirite??
[Reply]
BlackOp 10:02 AM 05-13-2018
Originally Posted by manchambo:
What did you adamantly say about Denver in 2015? You adamantly say a lot of stuff. Stopped clock, blind squirrel, etc.
I dont feel like repeating myself...so I'll just paste.

"That rig-job of a SB season really did a number on the Donko fanbase. They think that their defense is still great and any QB can win a SB with a crappy o-line.

Did you forget the late officiating in the KC game...and the first NE game....or S. Smith dropping a gimmie TD to ice the Ravens game? or playing the Steelers with all their star players out and a backup RB fumble? Or that Cleveland had the ball on your 46 and a 2nd and 10...with 53 second and threw an INT in a tie game THEN had a 1st and 10 on your 39 in OT? McCown was sacked twice in a row then a penalty. All they had to do was gain 5 yards and decided to pass.

Any one of those and you lose HF advantage...(Steelers was post-season). That team could (should) have been 8-8. Chiefs beat the living piss out of them in front of their fans...and sent Manningstein to the bench. I remember their fans HOPING that they wouldn't have to play the Chiefs in the playoffs.

That team had a historic amount luck and sketchy officiating....like killing the first Panthers drive in that joke of a HGH-infused SB on a bogus call.

Nobody outside of Denver takes that "Papa Johns bowl" serious."

Keep using that 2015 rebuttal...I have a feeling it's all you'll have for at least 3 years.
[Reply]
vailpass 10:08 AM 05-13-2018

"That rig-job of a SB season really did a number on the Donko fanbase. They think that their defense is still great and any QB can win a SB with a crappy o-line.

Did you forget the late officiating in the KC game...and the first NE game....or S. Smith dropping a gimmie TD to ice the Ravens game? or playing the Steelers with all their star players out? Or that Cleveland had the ball on your 46 and a 2nd and 10...with 53 second and threw an INT in a tie game THEN had a 1st and 10 on your 39 in OT? McCown was sacked twice in a row then a penalty. All they had to do was gain 5 yards and decided to pass.

Any one of those and you lose HF advantage...(Steelers was post-season). That team could (should) have been 8-8. Chiefs beat the living piss out of that team in front of their fans...and sent Manningstein to the bench. I remember their fans HOPING that the wouldn't have to play the Chiefs in the playoffs.

That team had a historic amount luck and sketchy officiating....like killing the first Panthers drive in that joke of a HGH-infused SB on a bogus call.

Keep using that 2015 rebuttal...I have a feeling it's all you'll have for at least 3 years.
:-) You are the goods.
[Reply]
New World Order 10:12 AM 05-13-2018

Did you forget the late officiating in the KC game...and the first NE game....or S. Smith dropping a gimmie TD to ice the Ravens game? or playing the Steelers with all their star players out and a backup RB fumble? Or that Cleveland had the ball on your 46 and a 2nd and 10...with 53 second and threw an INT in a tie game THEN had a 1st and 10 on your 39 in OT? McCown was sacked twice in a row then a penalty. All they had to do was gain 5 yards and decided to pass.

Any one of those and you lose HF advantage...(Steelers was post-season). That team could (should) have been 8-8. Chiefs beat the living piss out of them in front of their fans...and sent Manningstein to the bench. I remember their fans HOPING that they wouldn't have to play the Chiefs in the playoffs.

I'll never forget Manning sliding and giving up progress only to somehow get back to his feet and throw a 20-yard pass.

Officiating at it's finest.
[Reply]
vailpass 10:16 AM 05-13-2018
Originally Posted by New World Order:
I'll never forget Manning sliding and giving up progress only to somehow get back to his feet and throw a 20-yard pass.

Officiating at it's finest.
Hah yeah that was definitely a nod to the Sheriff.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 10:30 AM 05-13-2018
Completely rigged. Manning could have been a Bear or Jet, it didn't matter. He was leaving the league with another ring courtesy of the league.
[Reply]
manchambo 05:49 PM 05-13-2018
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
Wow, impressive... he’s an award winner there just like Nick O Leary, Austin Seferian-Jenkins, DJ Williams and Chase Coffman. I mean those guys def set the league on fire. Amirite??
Don't t participate in his stupidity. He said Butt was an average COLLEGE player.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 05:57 PM 05-13-2018
Originally Posted by vailpass:
That’s probably not the road you want to go down.
Chaz Kelli is nowhere NEAR the same talent zip code as Peters or Hill, so I'm thinking that road is as solid as they come, and ready to travel.
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 06:36 PM 05-13-2018
Originally Posted by New World Order:
It's because we have the real young stars.

4 Broncos among 40 rookies invited to NFLPA Rookie Premier, Thursday-Saturday in LA: Bradley Chubb, Courtland Sutton, Royce Freeman, DaeSean Hamilton. Speaks to potential star quality in John Elway draft class. #9sports

— Mike Klis (@MikeKlis) May 13, 2018

:-)
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 07:04 PM 05-13-2018
Originally Posted by Quesadilla Joe:

:-)

"Steps to take when your team/franchise approaches you about actively cheating in a game"-was on the presentation list that day, so as many Donkos as possible were required to attend.

[Reply]
vailpass 07:06 PM 05-13-2018
Originally Posted by Claysexual:
Chaz Kelli is nowhere NEAR the same talent zip code as Peters or Hill, so I'm thinking that road is as solid as they come, and ready to travel.
I understand you’re desperate to visit the neighborhood I’ve lived in my whole life. Caution though, the HOA is more restrictive than you might think.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 07:13 PM 05-13-2018
Originally Posted by vailpass:
I understand you’re desperate to visit the neighborhood I’ve lived in my whole life. Caution though, the HOA is more restrictive than you might think.
I don't know Clem, they look pretty loose from where I sit:

[Reply]
Page 1762 of 4898
« First < 762126216621712175217581759176017611762 176317641765176617721812186222622762 > Last »
Up