ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 11
< 12 3456 > Last »
Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum>RB's.
O.city 08:40 PM 01-01-2024
The brooks kid from Texas tore his acl so you could get some value there
[Reply]
el borracho 09:26 PM 01-01-2024
How long until Antonio Gibson is a free agent?
[Reply]
kccrow 09:42 PM 01-01-2024
Originally Posted by el borracho:
How long until Antonio Gibson is a free agent?
this offseason
[Reply]
el borracho 10:08 PM 01-01-2024
Originally Posted by kccrow:
this offseason
Great! Gibson's hands and speed would adequately replace McKinnon. And Gibson's numbers have trended down a bit so he shouldn't cost too much.

Take another late round flyer in the draft and call it a day.
[Reply]
kccrow 10:16 AM 01-02-2024
How high would you guys like to see Veach spend a draft pick on a RB?

Let's say we start talking about a Will Shipley, he's a 3rd round pick at worst.
[Reply]
LoneWolf 11:33 AM 01-02-2024

Let's say we start talking about a Will Shipley, he's a 3rd round pick at worst.
3rd day only. The Chiefs have too many other needs that are of higher priority than a RB to pair with Pacheco. In no particular order, WR-OT-DT and TE would be higher priority in the draft.
[Reply]
Palangi 11:41 AM 01-02-2024

Shipley may fall a little after the injury
[Reply]
kccrow 11:56 AM 01-02-2024
Originally Posted by Palangi:
Shipley may fall a little after the injury
MRI confirmed no structural damage and no surgery needed so he'll be okay I think.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 06:15 PM 01-05-2024

No earlier than 3rd, I'd think. If that.
[Reply]
kccrow 12:09 PM 01-02-2024
My boy Jacory Croskey-Merritt is going back to school I guess.

I am really, really high on Emani Bailey, especially if we don't opt to pick up a vet receiving back in FA. I just don't think Veach and Reid would keep two smaller backs on the roster if they do pick up a guy like, say, Chase Edmonds (really high on him to replace McKinnon).

The guy who looks like a Veach-style late-round value pick is Kendall Milton out of Georgia. Big back with a good accelerator.
[Reply]
Couch-Potato 01:42 PM 01-02-2024
I like Gibson, Penny, Zeke, or Jacobs in FA. In the draft Bucky Irving would be interesting, but I'm more in favor of a later round target like Gore Jr or Jaylen Wright. Wright had 7.4 yards per run in the SEC, how is he not better than a 7th rounder? Genuinely curious.
[Reply]
iSavedLatin 01:02 PM 01-03-2024
Originally Posted by Couch-Potato:
I like Gibson, Penny, Zeke, or Jacobs in FA. In the draft Bucky Irving would be interesting, but I'm more in favor of a later round target like Gore Jr or Jaylen Wright. Wright had 7.4 yards per run in the SEC, how is he not better than a 7th rounder? Genuinely curious.
Wright reminds me of Deneric Prince in that he has a lot of physical tools, but seems to lack vision. If there's a tackler in front of him, he's bound to run into them instead of around or through them.
[Reply]
kcbubb 11:23 AM 01-03-2024
Agreed. I like Jaylen wright a lot. I wouldn’t pursue a FA rb either. This class is stacked up with talent. And guys like Keaton Mitchell go undrafted.
[Reply]
ntexascardfan 11:30 AM 01-03-2024
I'd look at a late round/UDFA take on Keilan Robinson. He can fill the role McKinnon filled. He's also a good pass protector and was elite as a gunner on special teams.
[Reply]
kcbubb 09:20 PM 01-03-2024
We didn’t watch the same video on wright. I was wondering if he had off the field problems bc his vision looked really good in the videos I saw.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 11
< 12 3456 > Last »
Up