ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 16 of 24
« First < 61213141516 17181920 > Last »
In Memoriam>RIP Flopnuts
teedubya 05:17 PM 05-11-2020
Originally Posted by Bugeater:
I had never met Fire Me Boy! but I was in tears when typing out my post in his thread. :-)

Fire Me Boy died too? Holy Shit! What in the actual fuck?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
DaFace 05:19 PM 05-11-2020
Originally Posted by teedubya:
Fire Me Boy died too? Holy Shit! What in the actual fuck?

https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=329649
[Reply]
Chiefspants 02:04 PM 05-11-2020
Flop was a regular contributor to my non-profit. As a mod, he would often sticky my threads asking for support or strategically “bump them” when they went off the front page (without admitting that’s what he was doing). I started this whole thing when I was 18 years old, and I was nervous to bring it up here (especially due to some of my past screwups that the mods were privy too). He had 100% faith in me from the beginning and always supported us without question.

I honestly don’t know if my non-profit gets the attention it does on here without him - and that attention mattered. Members on here have donated thousands to my non-profit and Flop was a big reason it got attention - and that money went toward constructing two schools in Nepal and Kenya.

Flop was a good one. This one cuts deep. RIP, Flop.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 02:06 PM 05-11-2020
I'm at a loss for words.

Mike was a complicated guy, just like most of us. When he first joined, we clashed pretty hard but it wasn't too long before we became good friends.

We'd email and Facebook message and we'd send each other rep notes all the time. And like others have said, the dude would give you the shirt off his back if he thought it would make you feel better. I asked a simple question about selling my timeshare in Cabo, to which I expected a brief response but instead, receive a massively detailed email with so much information that I could barely wrap my around it the first time I read it.

We had lost touch the past few years, as I have with most in this forum but he was never forgotten. It's really sad that he passed so young but I know he's happy to see on of his best friends and the guy that turned him onto Chiefsplanet in Mike Hall (Mad Max here on the forum).

Rest in peace, Brother and we'll see you on the other side...
[Reply]
Sofa King 03:01 PM 05-11-2020
"Anyone else catch the... 12-01-2008 06:37 PM Mr. Flopnuts Welcome to the planet"

My first rep I ever received at CP. I'd lurked forever up until this point before I finally started posting.
[Reply]
Graystoke 03:10 PM 05-11-2020
Originally Posted by Sofa King:
"Anyone else catch the... 12-01-2008 06:37 PM Mr. Flopnuts Welcome to the planet"

My first rep I ever received at CP. I'd lurked forever up until this point before I finally started posting.
I remember when I joined I got a rep from him and I was like WTF is this place?

Bummer news
RIP Flop
[Reply]
kc rush 04:14 PM 05-11-2020
Ugh. This one hurts. Floppy was great. RIP Mr. Flopnuts
[Reply]
MMXcalibur 04:25 PM 05-11-2020
Well, my day just got a whole lot shittier.

Thanks for all the laughs and being an awesome Chiefs fan.
RIP Flop....
[Reply]
kysirsoze 04:26 PM 05-11-2020
Didn't know him personally but he was a favorite poster of mine and seemed like a great guy. I know a lot of you knew him well. My condolences. And for him to be so young, too. This is really sad.
[Reply]
teedubya 05:15 PM 05-11-2020
Holy shit! No way Mike! Damn Flopnuts.

This hurts my heart.

[Reply]
Chief Roundup 05:47 PM 05-11-2020
What took Mr. Flopnuts from us all?
[Reply]
CarlosCarson27 05:48 PM 05-11-2020
You mean Flopmahomesnuts?

I just looked in members
[Reply]
REDHOTGTO 05:52 PM 05-11-2020
so sad, thats terrible, rip dude
[Reply]
WilliamTheIrish 06:17 PM 05-11-2020
Out of the blue, I log on to see this.

Flop, I'll miss ya.

"May the joys of today Be those of tomorrow. The goblets of life Hold no dregs of sorrow".

Travel well and quickly to the next life. I'll play the bagpipes for ya.
[Reply]
Easy 6 07:10 PM 05-11-2020
Originally Posted by WilliamTheIrish:
Out of the blue, I log on to see this.

Flop, I'll miss ya.

"May the joys of today Be those of tomorrow. The goblets of life Hold no dregs of sorrow".

Travel well and quickly to the next life. I'll play the bagpipes for ya.
Spoken like a warrior poet... so stop logging on outta the blue, and get back in here Bill
[Reply]
Page 16 of 24
« First < 61213141516 17181920 > Last »
Up