ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 151 of 240
« First < 51101141147148149150151 152153154155161201 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Andy Reid is a terrible head football coach
rabblerouser 09:43 AM 09-18-2015
Andy Reid got depantsed in the Super Bowl by Bruce Arians.

Bruce Fucking Arians and Tom Fucking Brady.

Well, you see, Andy Reid is an offensive genius, and how dare we question Andy Reid's genius in not running the ball and not utilizing the screen pass in the face of an epically brutal pass rush, a patchwork offensive line and a QB with a hurt toe?

How dare we question his geniusness?

Oh, and Spags? The "great Brady Killer"? They had his defense figured out by the 2nd quarter and he couldn't adjust it. He was Bob Sutton Jr.
[Reply]
arrwheader 09:27 PM 10-27-2019
Again....

Down 7. Five minutes to go. 4th and 3. Defense is gassed. Missing Jones, Clark, and Okafor. What does Andy do?? Punt the ball back to Aaron Rogers.....

Then he kills any chance and calls all his time outs before the two minute warning.

Clown.

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk
[Reply]
kcpasco 09:28 PM 10-27-2019
This game did it for me. How in the fuck do you punt in that situation.
[Reply]
BWillie 09:28 PM 10-27-2019
Great scheme. Great offensive play calling.

He should not make decisions when it has to do with clock or tactical decisions like if to go for it or not on 4th and whatever.

Just inexcusable. NFL coaches continue to intentionally disregard math and probability charts.
[Reply]
tooge 09:30 PM 10-27-2019
I thought Andy was masterful most of the game. Two series stand out as his worst though. Our first drive at the end he has first down and all he had to do was run the ball a couple times but instead passes it three times and we lose yards. Result, missed FG from 50. Then at the end with third and two he passes then punts. Wtf
[Reply]
GloryDayz 09:30 PM 10-27-2019
Now they'll say nice things about Moore and Andy because they lost, right on cue. Just ike they're supposed to..

Andy Reid, the man who's scheme is getting our FQB killed.

Fuck you Andy.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 09:30 PM 10-27-2019
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
At this point, I don't care what ti takes to get rid of Andy, I'll take it. His ignorance in so many aspects of the game is going to get our FQB killed, and all he'll ever say is that "we'll learn from this" - like he's ever meant it.

Just get rid of him, he's a ****ing Greg Robinson!
Can't say you're wrong.

Andy Reid is Ron Rivera. They're both great coordinators who have taken a team to the SB as a head coach.

Reid was the offensive version of Vic Fangio tonight.
[Reply]
Bump 09:31 PM 10-27-2019
this is why he's the greatest coach to never win a Superbowl.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 09:31 PM 10-27-2019
After Andy loses next time, it'll be four straight losses in Arrowhead...

What an asshole...

He'll learn from this....
[Reply]
RunKC 09:33 PM 10-27-2019
I’ve criticized Andy plenty but tonight wasn’t on him. It was a credit to him that this was even a game.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 09:33 PM 10-27-2019
Originally Posted by BWillie:
Great scheme. Great offensive play calling.
Sure. Except for the pass happy bullshit in the 2nd half.
Originally Posted by BWillie:
He should not make decisions when it has to do with clock or tactical decisions like if to go for it or not on 4th and whatever.
Which is kind of what a head coach does. And since he's terrible at what a head coach does...
[Reply]
GloryDayz 09:33 PM 10-27-2019
Originally Posted by arrwheader:
Again....

Down 7. Five minutes to go. 4th and 3. Defense is gassed. Missing Jones, Clark, and Okafor. What does Andy do?? Punt the ball back to Aaron Rogers.....

Then he kills any chance and calls all his time outs before the two minute warning.

Clown.

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk
What's worse is Clark is too big of a fucking twat to fire him for cause. He'll buy "we'll learn from this" again...

The season is over. And it was over when Andy's gay O-line let our FQB's ankle get hurt.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 09:34 PM 10-27-2019
Originally Posted by Bump:
this is why he's the greatest coach to never win a Superbowl.
Marty?

Nah, Andy is the worst great head coach ever to never win a Super Bowl.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 09:34 PM 10-27-2019
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
What's worse is Clark is too big of a ****ing twat to fire him for cause. He'll buy "we'll learn from this" again...

The season is over. And it was over when Andy's gay O-line let our FQB's ankle get hurt.
Week 1.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 09:35 PM 10-27-2019
Andy's only use for a clock is a glorified dinner bell. Or to tell him when "Cooking with Emeril" is coming on TV. Or if the microwave timer is broken, it's handy for charting out the preparation of his 'Hot Pockets'.
[Reply]
notorious 09:35 PM 10-27-2019
He is the reason the Chiefs were even in this game tonight.

He was also the reason the Chiefs didn't get a chance to win it in the end.
[Reply]
Page 151 of 240
« First < 51101141147148149150151 152153154155161201 > Last »
Up